Offshore worker married to a thai

ive never had a problem,

i left on sunday and was 6 days over my 90 report, they never said a thing just stamped me out and said have a good trip,

You evidently have an extension of stay for reason of marriage, while the OP doesn't, and is asking about visa exempt entries.

ive never had a problem,

i left on sunday and was 6 days over my 90 report, they never said a thing just stamped me out and said have a good trip,

You evidently have an extension of stay for reason of marriage, while the OP doesn't, and is asking about visa exempt entries.

im on retirement

To eliminate all worries about your entries you could get a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage in Savannakhet.

I leave to work monday...do I have time. Can go tomorrow no problem.

If you get there early and all your paperwork is in order, Savannakhet will issue it ion the same day. REMEMBER, Friday is a holiday!

To eliminate all worries about your entries you could get a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage in Savannakhet.

I leave to work monday...do I have time. Can go tomorrow no problem.

If you started your trip today so that you can be at the consulate by 11 am tomorrow (Thursday) you could have your passport back at 3:30 pm.

Don't rush this week, enjoy your last weekend here before going off to work. You will get another visa-exempt entry when you come back from work.

Then make a plan to do the Savanakhet trip at your own pace. Take the wife and make a wee vacation out of it.

• Like 1

Don't rush this week, enjoy your last weekend here before going off to work. You will get another visa-exempt entry when you come back from work.

Then make a plan to do the Savanakhet trip at your own pace. Take the wife and make a wee vacation out of it.

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks.