What Maufacturers Are Doing 0%

Thats not a great surprise about Land Rover - they have some 400 Freelanders in stock in Thailand and have just announced a new model being launched in the UK. They are probably selling less than 200 a year on current volumes so you can see how big a stockpile they have got themselves.

The Ford Escape also has 0% financing at the moment.

Mercedes benz will often 0% finance a C or E class model made in Thailand but I dont know of any others.

Ford Escape 3.0 V6 XLT is just over 1.4 million. Its actually what i am driving at the moment though mins is a 2003. Im thinking about changing to the latest model but they dont have the hybrid here or so i believe. I cant say i have found a ford dealer who speaks good enough English that i am happy with.

Ford Escape 3.0 V6 XLT is just over 1.4 million. Its actually what i am driving at the moment though mins is a 2003. Im thinking about changing to the latest model but they dont have the hybrid here or so i believe. I cant say i have found a ford dealer who speaks good enough English that i am happy with.

[Thanks for that mate. I am running Isuzu 3 litre pick up at the minute now 2 yrs old I am pleased with it, I may need to stick with pick-ups cos I got land I grow rice on and buying Fertilizer etc. In the Uk I was running a Freelander I ws pleased with that]

macb