Issan (burriram)

macb

Todays out the door weather report from macb garden 27/01/07 0815 hrs

Another cool start 21 c at 0600 hrs now warming up slowly as the sun makes its appearance 23 c

No cloud gentle breeze NNE it did swing to the East for a while yesterday.

post-32485-1169860554_thumb.jpg

BABY UP-DATE

Well still no change its off to the docs again today more news later

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BABY-UP-DATE

WEll we been to the Doctors: He has said have to have Ceasarian because now nine months and a probably over the wife and I think:

He wants to make sure the baby healthy and not wait longer, so its back to the Docs on Monday morning:

God I will be pleased when this is over and my wife and daughter are both fit and well, I am quietly worrying here in this village where there is only Andy in next village to talk to face to face, this is one of those feel alone moments where the wife can talk to her family and get support from them . My mate is inPhiilipine at moment on visa run but keeps ringing to see if all okay bless ya Mervyn and I get emails from my mate Ray who is in Dubaii at moment.

I love my wife and the village but right now not feeling emotionally good, deep breath needed I think

BABY-UP-DATE

WEll we been to the Doctors: He has said have to have Ceasarian because now nine months and a probably over the wife and I think:

He wants to make sure the baby healthy and not wait longer, so its back to the Docs on Monday morning:

God I will be pleased when this is over and my wife and daughter are both fit and well, I am quietly worrying here in this village where there is only Andy in next village to talk to face to face, this is one of those feel alone moments where the wife can talk to her family and get support from them . My mate is inPhiilipine at moment on visa run but keeps ringing to see if all okay bless ya Mervyn and I get emails from my mate Ray who is in Dubaii at moment.

I love my wife and the village but right now not feeling emotionally good, deep breath needed I think

Chin up Mac i understand that Andy's wife has had her baby the ther day and sounds like you will be at the hospital on monday.

As for no one to talk to well there is always the WWW to post a few messages on to keep you occupied. :o

BABY-UP-DATE

Chin up Mac i understand that Andy's wife has had her baby the ther day and sounds like you will be at the hospital on monday.

As for no one to talk to well there is always the WWW to post a few messages on to keep you occupied. :D

Yeah it was just my feelings at the moment coming out on the key-board. :o

BABY-UP-DATE

Decisions have been made we are not going to wait till Monday:

Tomorrow I suggested we go to Doctor and tell him we want to proceed on Monday and get things sorted.

Pity really my wife wanted to try and have the Baby naturally. But the babies welfare and my wifes come first. More information tomorrow

:D

Yeah it was just my feelings at the moment coming out on the key-board. :D

Hi Macb

We've never met but from reading your posts, I am ###### sure that there are many 'cyber friends' of yours all wishing you and your family well. I have another 3 months before continuing to try for a family in Surin :o , so watch this space, I might need some advice from you sometime. :D

Best wishes

David in England & Sri in Surin ! :D

Hey Macb,

We wanted to have it natural as well, but our daughter had other plans. It makes things go fast, but the recovery is horrible. I am sure that your wife has some help there for her. My wife only had me so I feel sorry for her. I wish you guys the best. Malisa is three weeks old today and she is already sleeping 6 hours a night and happy as can be.

Good Luck.

Mike in Seattle

Thanks guys well here is the latest. Bee goes inot Burriram Hospital tomorrow for a Caesarian section at 7 am;

I have am keeping Bee's sister on in the village and she is cleaning and ironing our house and of course gets a salary bless her.

Also at the hospital will be the wifes mother and me and sisters/s, if I need to I will hire my own nurse at the Hospital.

Bless yah both more news later tomorrow

Hey Macb,

I hope that it is less expensive than my wife's hospital bill. Three full days and the OR changes came to a whopping grand total of...... $14,500 USD. I am so glad that we have full medical insurance so we only had to pay $20 USD out of pocket.

I wish you guys luck and make sure to get some picks up so we can all see your work first hand :o

Mike in Seattle

Hey Macb,

I hope that it is less expensive than my wife's hospital bill. Three full days and the OR changes came to a whopping grand total of...... $14,500 USD. I am so glad that we have full medical insurance so we only had to pay $20 USD out of pocket.

I wish you guys luck and make sure to get some picks up so we can all see your work first hand :o

Mike in Seattle

Well my wife has what is called a 30 bht card lol

Doctor Fee 4000 bht VIP room 600 bht per night + 300 bht for food.

Up date and hopefully pics tomorrow

Hey Macb,

Mike in Seattle

Well my wife has what is called a 30 bht card lol

Doctor Fee 4000 bht VIP room 600 bht per night + 300 bht for food.

Up date and hopefully pics tomorrow

All the best for today Macb and all, have been following this for a while and feel expectant myself now! bring on the good news and piccies.

Tap Dam and family in Roi Et

WEATHER FORCAST AT 2 AM THAI TIME 30/01/07 O2OO HRS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Its Bloody dark how the hel_l do I know

Well I know my mate Rayban has put a Topics on about the arrival of the daughter and I thsank him and his wife Sunan.

But I put an up-date here at 10.39 am Thai time on the 29th January 2007 my daughter entered this world weighing in at 3.2 kilo.

Me wife wanted my ole Mum in UK to choose her name my mum is 86 yrs old, she came up with Gloria, well okay mum bless ya, but I said to be I would like her named Jasmin Gloria B, now I got to try and get the wife let me add Jasmin as well. mmmmmmmmmm

Here are the pics from yesterday:

Here my daughter is 30 mins old

post-32485-1170099590_thumb.jpg

Then into ward whilst waiting for VIP room 2 hours old

post-32485-1170099671_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170099832_thumb.jpg

Me and my daughter (She is better looking than me)

post-32485-1170099711_thumb.jpg

More pics soon guys

:D Here's to you new addition Gloria :D Unless you get you way and add Jasmin.Been a fair wait but i guess the relieve as your daughter arrived was a bloody good feeling.Hope that mother and baby are doing well and i guess that you will be raising a glass or two to celebrate.

All The Best

Binnsy

:o

Nappies now there's a challenge,Enjoy :D

Hi MacB, Thadd, Lampard 10,

Currently in my Dubai office, therefore just spotted this thread for the 1st time. Add me to the list of support to a Buriram Forum, or for that matter a good idea from Lampard 10 re a Buriram/Surin forum.

I also know a couple of near neighbours of mine who are also members of Thaivisa and I know they would also be interested, I will draw their attention to this thread when I arrive home next week.

I live between Prakhon Chai and Prasat and in a 5 km radius there are quite a few of us, the local police refer to our area as Farang City. I'm sure a local "Buriram Branch" of Thaivisa would attract a few more of these guys.

Just my pennyworth!! :o

Count me also as I finish our house in ban kan gna about seven km east of phrakon chai. Where you ray?

Binnsy:

Thats why at the moment I got Bee's Sister staying on in village she cleans house and does the ironing and other bits and she has stayed at hospital with Bee all the time, I aint daft hahaha. She gats a Salary as well

Well come aboard Jim (I aint calling ya babe hahaha)

Weather from mac's walk in the garden 1st February 2007 0636 hrs

Well yesterday I found a Thermometer and last night hung it in my Gazebo, I just went and checked the temp and its reading 9 c in the house we are 21.2 c thats the lowest temp I have seen here in the village now that I got a proper Thermometer for outside.

Obviously it will warm up as the day wakes up right now there no cloud gebtle breeze NNE

post-32485-1170286719_thumb.jpg

Well off to the hospital later not sure if the wife is coming home today or not wait and see and of course making the birthCertificate as well

:o Doubt they'll let Mrs MacB out today, she only birthed your daughter on Monday. I had a whole 8 days in hospital with the first (6 with second), both caesarians, to be honest I'd almost have another one for a week's holiday away from them :D

:o Doubt they'll let Mrs MacB out today, she only birthed your daughter on Monday. I had a whole 8 days in hospital with the first (6 with second), both caesarians, to be honest I'd almost have another one for a week's holiday away from them :D

Was that in Thailand though:

My wife and daughter xame home yesterday, and today she wanted to go out and get the Birthday Certificate done and daughter added to Family Book.

Well this is the wifes 4 th day at home, wife and daughter doing okay, sister in and out during the day and mama sleeps at night:

You will see from the pics that we are combining Thai decor with modern mmmmmmmmm.

There is a big Thai bed for the wife and daughter which I insisted was cleaned before entering house and a smaller one for mother this makes it easier for the wife sleeping and caring downstairs, as our modern beds are to soft for her at the moment.

post-32485-1170564091_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564107_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564158_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564183_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564204_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564227_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564258_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1170564287_thumb.jpg

Hey Mac,

Roughly $230 USD for your hospital charges? WOW, what a deal.

I finally got all the bills in the mail this last week and it came to a whopping grand total of..........

$22,000 USD for three days.

Nothing special, just a C-section, a private room and a nice little blue bag with some nappies in to take home.

I am so glad that we have insurance through my company so we only had to pay $20 USD. I think that the hospital is overcharging the insurance for sure, but that is their battle to fight.

Mike in Seattle

Forgot to add my hospital costs for your information:

Doctors Services at Hospital 4000 bht

VIP Room 900 bht per night Total to Hospital 4090 bht:

dont forget pics are on this link

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1109637

I forgot to add here that the wife used her 30 bht card this paid for the ceasarian procedure Theatre use aneasthetic etc.

The medication follow up tablets etc is included in the above 4090 bht

Currently in my Dubai office, therefore just spotted this thread for the 1st time. Add me to the list of support to a Buriram Forum, or for that matter a good idea from Lampard 10 re a Buriram/Surin forum.

I also know a couple of near neighbours of mine who are also members of Thaivisa and I know they would also be interested, I will draw their attention to this thread when I arrive home next week.

I live between Prakhon Chai and Prasat and in a 5 km radius there are quite a few of us, the local police refer to our area as Farang City. I'm sure a local "Buriram Branch" of Thaivisa would attract a few more of these guys.

Count me also as I finish our house in ban kan gna about seven km east of phrakon chai. Where you ray?

Hi Jimbabe,

Sorry for the delay in my reply, currently in my Dubai office and this evening is my first decent look at TVisa for over a week. My village is called Sankun, which is not really on any map, as my friend Thaddeus would say, travel roughly half way between Prakhon Chai to Prasat and take a left!!!

I will be home 17th and although I have a few commitments for a few days on arrival, PM me with a contact number if you are home yourself and we will meet up for sure, introduce you to some of the local gang. Look forward to meeting you.

Yo also to Mac, been catching up with the pic's of the queen and babe, brill. Also only just picked up on the Jazzbo thread, that was very fortunate I never spotted it earlier, I think Jazzbo needs an ASBO from Isaan forum until he apologises to you, well done the Mod's. Sorry to comment on this, but I could not stay quiet on such an uneccessary and unwarranted verbal attack on one of the nicest guys I have ever met, except me of course!!!!

Hope to see all you guys soon........RayBan....... :D

Hi Jimbabe,

Sorry for the delay in my reply, currently in my Dubai office and this evening is my first decent look at TVisa for over a week. My village is called Sankun, which is not really on any map, as my friend Thaddeus would say, travel roughly half way between Prakhon Chai to Prasat and take a left!!!

I will be home 17th and although I have a few commitments for a few days on arrival, PM me with a contact number if you are home yourself and we will meet up for sure, introduce you to some of the local gang. Look forward to meeting you.

Yo also to Mac, been catching up with the pic's of the queen and babe, brill. Also only just picked up on the Jazzbo thread, that was very fortunate I never spotted it earlier, I think Jazzbo needs an ASBO from Isaan forum until he apologises to you, well done the Mod's. Sorry to comment on this, but I could not stay quiet on such an uneccessary and unwarranted verbal attack on one of the nicest guys I have ever met, except me of course!!!!

Hope to see all you guys soon........RayBan....... :D

Thanks Rayban for your verbal support:

An unforunate Topic which shocked me I have sent you an email thanks pal . If no one know's Rayban he is a great and genuine guy.