Issan (burriram)

macb

weather report for the Huairat areas 15/01/07 0835 hrs

What a wonderful morning sun blue skies light breeze NNE temp in the house 24.5 outside 26 c and rising.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48432.html

Hey macb

Wot's happening on the junior front?

Missed a golden opportunity to arrive on childrens day!!! :o

Take care all of you

TBWG :D

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys well we are still waiting for something to happen, Bee(The wife is okay) waddling a bit now bless her but I got the case packed which is something there not use to, well the wife isnt cos this is her first.

So will now post something herre each day as well okay guys thanks for support

Hurry up want to wet the Babies head

Chok Dee Khap

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 16/01/07 0913 HRS

Well I have not got the icons for hightlighting this morning and the weather link is not loading.

Yesterday I took the temp outside in our new seating area partly shaded and recorded 35.5 c what a lovely winter hahaha.

Well this morning started at 23 c o/s and i/s 25.5 at the moment.

Sun blue sky nice breeze

Well the wife is still pregnant nothing happening yet:

THis morning she said last night when we went to bed about 11pm I was asleep she could not sleep and reckons she saw PEE BOB outside the window by means of flashing light at the windows (Local beliefs) I said why you not wake me then I would look. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THink this calls for another Issan related Topic relating to beliefs (KHmer)

Hey Macb,

No Baby Yet?? It will all blur together soon as I have recently found out. The weather here is eventful at least. Check out this link below if you can, it shows some SUV 4x4 owners being schooled in the art of ice driving on hills. :o No one got hurt I guess, but what a bunch of idiots trying to get around in this kind of weather.

http://www.king5.com/sharedcontent/VideoPl...landhomevid.wmv

Here are some pictures of my daughter, Malisa. The first one is with my niece. The second one she is getting a hearing test. (She looks like a pilot from some scifi movie.) The third one is just her getting some lab work done.

Mike in Seattle.

post-27383-1169007204_thumb.jpg

post-27383-1169007254_thumb.jpg

post-27383-1169007317_thumb.jpg

Hey Macb,

No Baby Yet?? It will all blur together soon as I have recently found out. The weather here is eventful at least. Check out this link below if you can, it shows some SUV 4x4 owners being schooled in the art of ice driving on hills. :o No one got hurt I guess, but what a bunch of idiots trying to get around in this kind of weather.

http://www.king5.com/sharedcontent/VideoPl...landhomevid.wmv

Here are some pictures of my daughter, Malisa. The first one is with my niece. The second one she is getting a hearing test. (She looks like a pilot from some scifi movie.) The third one is just her getting some lab work done.

Mike in Seattle.

Congratulations

WEll done you two how many days over?

I hope some day we can all get together and meet. Well if the dates are right Bee is now 3 days over lets wait and see. Well done Mum and Dad

Out the door weather report for Bengprueweng Ban Lum Puk Chok Rat Huairat areas 18/01/07 0815 hrs

The above villages Are my locality 1st is where we live 2nd is neighbouring village 5 mins away 3rd 20mins away

Light breeze sun no cloud temp 26.8 yesterday soared to mid 30's again

Out the door weather report for Bengprueweng Ban Lum Puk Chok Rat Huairat areas 19/01/07 0805 hrs

This inlcudes other villages in the area the names I cant remember hahaha.

WEll its overcast this morning as suggsted in the weather link the sun is trying ot make an appearance as I type, with a gentle breeze NNE temp 25.3 c

Edited by macb

Out the door weather report for Bengprueweng Ban Lum Puk Chok Rat Huairat areas 20/01/07 0805 hrs

Nice breeze NNE scattered cloud as the weather link suggests temp 27 c : Looking at the clouds at 0700 hrs it would look like possibilty of showers but I think 20% probability is correct in other owrds not a chance

Edited by macb

BABY-UP-DATE

This morning we go to the Doctor's in Burriram for a check up and see how things are going:

If our dates are right the daughter was due to arrive on the 14th!! so that makes Bee 6 days late bless her

More news later, well I cant tell you I am pulling my hair out cos I shave it off lol

Edited by macb

BABY-UP-DATE

Well we went into town about 1100h rs: Finally got into to see the Doctor!

When the wife first went to him in May last year to confirm positive after a home test she gave the dates 14th/15th April, at that time he worked the due date out as 14th January.

However he questioned the wife about the date she had given saying she gave wrong date and that if the 14th April then the due date is 27th January, she replied but I did tell you the 14th you have got the date wrong what can I do. (Now I wish I had hair to pull out) .

So he decided to do another scan all is on track and the wife and daughter are ok.

So we still awaiting

Edited by macb

Out the door weather report for Bengprueweng Ban Lum Puk Chok Rat Huairat areas

The reports late because this morning I got the pressure washer out and gave the pick-up a birthday

then showered and came down to eggs bacon sausage toast cooked be my wife bless her, she then wetn off to fer mums down theroad for her breakfast:

Any way sun breeze NNE no cloud temp 29.4 c

Todays out the door weather report from macb garden 22/01/07 0801 hrs

Brreze NNE cooler this morning 24 c in the garden looking North one would think it was going to rain wisful thinking.

Hazey Sunshine

post-32485-1169427598_thumb.png

BABY-UP-DATE

Nothing new folks still waiting game but wife okay and still messing about sort of

Buriram Supermarket 'Twikits'

Well the owners/s really pulling the stops out , the store now must have a bigger floor space than Tesco Lotus in Surin.

And still re-vamping and making alterations.

You can get most things herre as you could beofre but now the election is greater.

Good meat and veg section.

For Farangs eating habits the store is pretty good for supplies:

Last Saturday they had celery and leeks.

Farang English bars/restaurants in buriram province.

Bamboo........buriram.....................Dave, English

Time out.......Baan bakdon.............Ludo Belgium

Dangs..........Ban Kruat....................Thai, Dang

Richards Pizza........Lahan Sai..........Richard English

Soraya....Nong Din Dang.................Dave.English ( I thunk that's his name)

Rays..........Packham.......................John.English

Country pub...nong ki...........'uddersfield

There are also two new ones opened in Buriram town, sorry, lost the card to one of them. Hope the roast lamb was nice.And I believe one has opened in Nang Rong. This is to cater for the estimated 1,500 Farangs that live in Buriram. There is of course an Isaan Farang Restaurant guide somewhere on the forum.

If anyone knows of any more, please pm me as I am reserving a spot on my web-site for this purpose.

bamboo in Buriram, has thai owners now, First Dave, is in mid wales, use to rent a property off me, 2nd Dave back down south England, his wifes sister and hubby are the new owners.

that's probaly Martin's future as well :o:D:D

Todays out the door weather report from macb garden 25/01/07 0846 hrs

Was a tad cooler this morning 22c now 24 c the difference between today and yesterday is there is no cloud today wind NNE it will go inot the 30's as the day progresses

BABY-UP-DATE

Still waiting arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Todays out the door weather report from macb garden 26/01/07 0835 hrs

Cooler this morning 20 c o/s -inside 23.4 c no cloud breeze NNE but it will rise inot the top 20's and more as the days progresses.

post-32485-1169775333_thumb.jpg

BABY UPDATE

We are still waiting:

My mate in the next village the doctor told her she is due 27th February?? However Andy rang this morning at 0650 hrs and announced his wife has had the baby at Huairat Hospital Mother and child okay. Baby weight 2.5 kilo so she was 1 month early ?????

Congrats to you both.

But they attended the Doctors yesterday and he said all okay come back 10 days, now I am bit concerned maybe for nothing. Cos he has changes our date from 14th to 27th this month. I am losing a bit of faith in this Doctor and will not rest till our baby born and all is okay

Well the owners/s really pulling the stops out , the store now must have a bigger floor space than Tesco Lotus in Surin.

You can get most things here as you could before but now the election is greater.

.....................and it's very close to my immaculate 3-bedroom bungalow which is for sale. :o

You can get most things here as you could before but now the election is greater.

.....................and it's very close to my immaculate 3-bedroom bungalow which is for sale. :o

So you been hiding then, there are still Farangs out there I aint met yet or maybe i have seen you sat in the Bamboo bar?? A place which I dont frequent very often