Issan (burriram)

macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 24/12/06 0754 HRS: ON 'CHRISTMAS EVE'

This morning I recorded 15.5 c at 0600 hrs in the garden. To-date i/h temp 20.4 c o/s temp 19.2 c.

Yesterday there was no big wind which was pleasant, at the moment there is a breeze from the NNE no cloud.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48432.html

Merry Xmas to all the Topic Viewers thanks for your support

Edited by macb

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boxing Day

WEATHER REPORT 0845HRS 26/12/06

Yes you got it: Its the daily out me door weather report (Still working through the Festive period for you)

WEATHER FOR THIS MORNING 0845 HRS SUN.BLUE SKIES, NO WIND ,AND YES IT WEAS WARMER START TO THE DAY I/H TEMP 22.2 O/S TEMP 24 C, MY WIFE SAYS THE COOL SEASON MAY BE LEAVING US, LETS WAIT AND SEE

NEW YEARS EVE

YOUR OUT THE DOOR WEATHER REPORT FOR HUAIRAT AREAS SUN IS AWAKE BLUE SKY LIGHT BREEZE NNE. Well this is your last weather up-date for 2006

Another wonderful day in LOS

Hi Macb and all Issanites, weather report from Sakhalin Island Russia, @-20C (not counting windchill) liklehood of snowfall. 22 days of toil left on this tour and then back to home sweet home in Roi Et.

Enjoy the comparative warmth.

Have a good one.

Tap Dam

sorry was supposed to put this in the burriram forum and put it in the issan forum by accident, so here it is again

Hey

seeing as most people here are living in Burriram i wanted to ask a question, im guessing that maybe you know some locals as it doesnt really seem like a likely place for foreigners to go to get what foreigners usually come to Thailand for, he he so maybe some of you are in the know???

I am visiting Burriram in about a week and i am going to be looking for Muay Thai gyms there, im told that the main language there is Cambodian? and i only speak some Thai so maybe i will have some problems questioning locals. Im wondering if any of you guys know any gyms there, not tiny ones and ones where i can experience the real thing-not falang camps although i dont think they have them there anyway. Im looking for a really serious hardcore gym so i can feel like poo next to all the hardcore thais, he he. I have been training for a year and i have four fights already. Im kind of running outt of money so im looking to train for free and then figth every month or more, and when i have money i can give the trainers money or buy equipment for the gym or something. Im not looking for a free ride or anything but i cant afford to go to these mega expensive foreign gyms either. Any help would be great if you could ask your buddies

sorry was supposed to put this in the burriram forum and put it in the issan forum by accident, so here it is again

Hey

seeing as most people here are living in Burriram i wanted to ask a question, im guessing that maybe you know some locals as it doesnt really seem like a likely place for foreigners to go to get what foreigners usually come to Thailand for, he he so maybe some of you are in the know???

I am visiting Burriram in about a week and i am going to be looking for Muay Thai gyms there, im told that the main language there is Cambodian? and i only speak some Thai so maybe i will have some problems questioning locals. Im wondering if any of you guys know any gyms there, not tiny ones and ones where i can experience the real thing-not falang camps although i dont think they have them there anyway. Im looking for a really serious hardcore gym so i can feel like poo next to all the hardcore thais, he he. I have been training for a year and i have four fights already. Im kind of running outt of money so im looking to train for free and then figth every month or more, and when i have money i can give the trainers money or buy equipment for the gym or something. Im not looking for a free ride or anything but i cant afford to go to these mega expensive foreign gyms either. Any help would be great if you could ask your buddies

There is a big fitness centre along from the Rail Station, but not sure what facilities are inside North side

With the baby due to be born I will not have time at the moment to do the WEather reports on a regular basis.

Bear with me folks will post reports when I can okay

Hi MacB

No posts for a few days does that mean mini macb has arrived?

If so trust all are doing well!!

TBWG :o

With the baby due to be born I will not have time at the moment to do the WEather reports on a regular basis.

Bear with me folks will post reports when I can okay

Hi MacB

No posts for a few days does that mean mini macb has arrived?

If so trust all are doing well!!

TBWG :o

Thanks for the enquiry no daughter not arrived yet Bee is back at docs on Saturday we worked out the due date to be around the 14th which is Sunday but all preperations are ready.

Farang English bars/restaurants in buriram province.

Bamboo........buriram.....................Dave, English

Time out.......Baan bakdon.............Ludo Belgium

Dangs..........Ban Kruat....................Thai, Dang

Richards Pizza........Lahan Sai..........Richard English

Soraya....Nong Din Dang.................Dave.English ( I thunk that's his name)

Rays..........Packham.......................John.English

Country pub...nong ki...........'uddersfield

There are also two new ones opened in Buriram town, sorry, lost the card to one of them. Hope the roast lamb was nice.And I believe one has opened in Nang Rong. This is to cater for the estimated 1,500 Farangs that live in Buriram. There is of course an Isaan Farang Restaurant guide somewhere on the forum.

If anyone knows of any more, please pm me as I am reserving a spot on my web-site for this purpose.

Soraya.... NonDinDang..... We call him Smudger.

I know John very well, nice restaurant and great people.

I have a shoe store in NonDinDang, used to have small cafe and convenience store as well. I'm American and the name is Chris. I've been living there for 2 years, mostly on breaks and vacation, I work in Iraq. I have another American friend that's moving there too. His name is Rick.

Hello Chris (and Rick,)

My name is Cliff, (American, S.F.,) and I'm in Buriram on breaks and vacations for the next year and a half - then full time!

:o

Cliff Carbaugh

[email protected]

Still waiting for something to happen on the baby front, this morning Bee had been in the garden again fiddling bless her.

At the moment I am employing Bees sister as a house maid and asked her stop on in village to assist Bee when we returns home. She is cleaning our house and ironing and anything else that needs doing.

Great no more ironing hopefully can keep her employed here. Although this morning I cleaned the mosquito screens and the window outside, changed the bedding and put the laundry on , I dont mind

Yes dont you forget to tell us when the family splits into three you old bugger :o

Well I think you will be in Pattaya when it happens, but dont worry there will be plenty time wet the babies head

Chok Dee Khap