Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

A valid comment,

However at the moment there is little or no pressure, however if and when people are called into the witness box then strong financial walls start to crumble.

The average witness has the memory span of a goldfish(about 3 seconds) thus when questioned the variety of answers to repeated questions tends to expose the romantic notions that were induced by financial dreams that came true in the shape of filthy lucre.

Liars need good memories and immense courage to carry through and sell the product that they have received remuneration for.

Talk is indeed cheap, however a memory is priceless.

Just the sheer number of persons hypothecated to be involved in this cover-up leaves me incredulous that everyone involved should exhibit such discipline up to this point.

I guess you didn't see the actual pictures of what can happen to you on Koh Tao then? Hannah David........

If that isn't sufficient for you then you must be Iron Man or something like that.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JLCrab post #2556

Per 'hush money' post #2531:

So almost 4 months of payoffs and bribes to who knows how many persons -- police, boat operators, taxis, who knows who else -- and not one person has blabbed or boasted to the wrong person who could expose this cover-up. Huh?

A valid comment,

However at the moment there is little or no pressure, however if and when people are called into the witness box then strong financial walls start to crumble.

The average witness has the memory span of a goldfish(about 3 seconds) thus when questioned the variety of answers to repeated questions tends to expose the romantic notions that were induced by financial dreams that came true in the shape of filthy lucre.

Liars need good memories and immense courage to carry through and sell the product that they have received remuneration for.

Talk is indeed cheap, however a memory is priceless.

Just the sheer number of persons hypothecated to be involved in this cover-up leaves me incredulous that everyone involved should exhibit such discipline up to this point.

There have been many anonymous reports claiming to reveal what is really true. As far as people coming forward openly, we have the taxi driver offered 700,000 baht to become a witness to something he never saw, and beaten up when he refused. We have the Sean versus Mon and police-enforcer incident on September 22 with Sean fleeing for his life. Sean and Mon have different stories, but neither story makes the B2 guilty.

Not just the Burmese defense, but also credible reporters and human rights activists have referred to the climate of fear on the island. The Pearson family have reported the same when trying to investigate the truth about their son. People do not want to lose their jobs, property and possibly their lives. People have come forward to report what they have been told, but this is worthless hearsay unless those with first hand knowledge are willing to back them up.

Really,mafias can and do operate with impunity in many parts of the world. The Sicilian mafia were able to do so for about 100 years. Even in parts of Western countries today, criminal gangs can successfully operate protection rackets. Gangs control whole neighborhoods in the US and other first world countries.

You have been lucky never to have been touched by such environments.

jimmybkk, on 04 Jan 2015 - 23:39, said:

Was Sean's departure from the island a very impressive piece of theatre? Maybe...

1. If you are going to hang someone in the hills and make it look like a suicide it is probably a bad idea to let the guy know about the plan beforehand - you may spook him.
  2. If you have told the guy and he's now spooked it's probably a bad idea to stand in front of him posing for photos for him to upload to his FB page while you wait patiently on the other side of the counter. A better idea would be to grab the phone from him.
  3. Sean had previously lived on the island for 18 months before taking a break and then coming back. Surely he would know the names of some of the players on the island. Yet his posts on FB that night are about as vague as it's possible to be when he's describing who did what that night. "Owner of AC bar did it". "Guy on the left is the leader". And something like: If I die tonight the guy from in touch did it. Could be that he's intentionally avoiding referring to anyone by name, even though I've since seen posts he's made where he refers to the owner of AC as "Nom", and I've not heard or seen anyone else refer to him by his nickname, so I think it is safe to assume he knew the names of those that were after him...
  4. Check out the shoes he's wearing in the convenience store and boarding the ferry. Who wears a pair of formal lace-ups when living the "island life"? If they are his everyday choice of shoe then tracking his movements should be a breeze - There won't be many similar footprints in the sand. Ask any backpacker who's settled in to the island life and they'll tell you that the only days you wear shoes is the day you arrive and the day you leave (reason: they take up too much room in your rucksack).

The outcome? Sean goes from being a person of interest/suspect to being a "victim" and he gets to leave the island in a hurry with a handshake from the cop and in full view of everyone with no-one raising an eyebrow. He was long gone before anyone started thinking of him as a suspect again.

I'm speculating of course, but if this is how it went down then whoever came up with that plan has got some serious skills.

I wonder who took this picture of Mon taking a picture of Sean walking around in the minimart? And he's wearing those shoes again! I presume this is the same night that Sean claims he was being chased by Mon and his cop friend.

Regarding Sean saying "Nom" was the owner of the AC bar, couldn't he just have been spelling "Mon" backwards? Easily done when you're typing in a hurry. OK, I know Mon doesn't own the AC bar and only manages it, but that's just a small inaccuracy.

post-222707-0-09035100-1420419555_thumb.

I wonder who took this picture of Mon taking a picture of Sean walking around in the minimart? And he's wearing those shoes again! I presume this is the same night that Sean claims he was being chased by Mon and his cop friend.

Regarding Sean saying "Nom" was the owner of the AC bar, couldn't he just have been spelling "Mon" backwards? Easily done when you're typing in a hurry. OK, I know Mon doesn't own the AC bar and only manages it, but that's just a small inaccuracy.

I wonder who took this picture of Mon taking a picture of Sean walking around in the minimart?

Almost certainly a still from the store's CCTV footage. Sean fled there precisely because he knew he would be on camera.

Was Sean's departure from the island a very impressive piece of theatre? Maybe...

• If you are going to hang someone in the hills and make it look like a suicide it is probably a bad idea to let the guy know about the plan beforehand - you may spook him.
  • If you have told the guy and he's now spooked it's probably a bad idea to stand in front of him posing for photos for him to upload to his FB page while you wait patiently on the other side of the counter. A better idea would be to grab the phone from him.
  • Sean had previously lived on the island for 18 months before taking a break and then coming back. Surely he would know the names of some of the players on the island. Yet his posts on FB that night are about as vague as it's possible to be when he's describing who did what that night. "Owner of AC bar did it". "Guy on the left is the leader". And something like: If I die tonight the guy from in touch did it. Could be that he's intentionally avoiding referring to anyone by name, even though I've since seen posts he's made where he refers to the owner of AC as "Nom", and I've not heard or seen anyone else refer to him by his nickname, so I think it is safe to assume he knew the names of those that were after him...
  • Check out the shoes he's wearing in the convenience store and boarding the ferry. Who wears a pair of formal lace-ups when living the "island life"? If they are his everyday choice of shoe then tracking his movements should be a breeze - There won't be many similar footprints in the sand. Ask any backpacker who's settled in to the island life and they'll tell you that the only days you wear shoes is the day you arrive and the day you leave (reason: they take up too much room in your rucksack).
The outcome? Sean goes from being a person of interest/suspect to being a "victim" and he gets to leave the island in a hurry with a handshake from the cop and in full view of everyone with no-one raising an eyebrow. He was long gone before anyone started thinking of him as a suspect again.

I'm speculating of course, but if this is how it went down then whoever came up with that plan has got some serious skills.

It was said that Nom would come back some weekends and all the takings after midnight where his.

He would hold wild party's or the like. Daddy owned the bar. His brother ran it. Sean knows them so he may well refer to it as Noms bar. As that would be how he viewed it.

• If you are going to hang someone in the hills and make it look like a suicide it is probably a bad idea to let the guy know about the plan beforehand - you may spook him.
  • If you have told the guy and he's now spooked it's probably a bad idea to stand in front of him posing for photos for him to upload to his FB page while you wait patiently on the other side of the counter. A better idea would be to grab the phone from him.
  • Sean had previously lived on the island for 18 months before taking a break and then coming back. Surely he would know the names of some of the players on the island. Yet his posts on FB that night are about as vague as it's possible to be when he's describing who did what that night. "Owner of AC bar did it". "Guy on the left is the leader". And something like: If I die tonight the guy from in touch did it. Could be that he's intentionally avoiding referring to anyone by name, even though I've since seen posts he's made where he refers to the owner of AC as "Nom", and I've not heard or seen anyone else refer to him by his nickname, so I think it is safe to assume he knew the names of those that were after him...
  • Check out the shoes he's wearing in the convenience store and boarding the ferry. Who wears a pair of formal lace-ups when living the "island life"? If they are his everyday choice of shoe then tracking his movements should be a breeze - There won't be many similar footprints in the sand. Ask any backpacker who's settled in to the island life and they'll tell you that the only days you wear shoes is the day you arrive and the day you leave (reason: they take up too much room in your rucksack).

It was said that Nom would come back some weekends and all the takings after midnight where his.

He would hold wild party's or the like. Daddy owned the bar. His brother ran it. Sean knows them so he may well refer to it as Noms bar. As that would be how he viewed it.

Actually it makes perfect sense. Sean viewed Nom as the owner. Which I guess is easy to believe although daddy's money. Mon was the boss man or the leader who overseas the rough and tumble on behalf of his brother the headman. He would poss view as leader of that and also what happened. Mon could be the leader of the violence? ?

boomerangutang, on 04 Jan 2015 - 05:11, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Jan 2015 - 05:11, said:
greenchair, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:37, said:greenchair, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:37, said:
boomerangutang, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:21, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:21, said:

Come on guys, let's try and stay focused.

Right. Focus.

Recap of suspects.

Mon, Cop, Stingray man, Sean, NS, Muang, B2, Foreigner with thai, Frenchman, People who have knowledge.

Chris Ware

Chris cooper /copper

Sven

Frenchman

Foreigner with thai

I think we should differentiate between the following categories:

Official Suspects: The two Burmese young men (I can't recall their names)

Those Who Should Be Suspects: Mon, Nomsod, Mon's cop friend, Stingray man,

Probable Key Witnesses: Sean, B2 and all 'those who should be suspects.'

Possible witnesses and/or Those Who May Have Useful Info:

Muang (the 3rd Burmese), Foreigner with Thai g.f.,

Frenchman who tragically died recently (did he give any certified testimony prior?)

Chris Ware, Chris Cooper, Sven, Employees at AC Bar, Partyers on beach that night,

locals or visitors lodging nearby, taxi driver(s), speedboat operator(s),

people who do laundry service on island, barbers, CCTV techies,

vendors who sell weapons (particularly small blades, worn on finger or in the hand)

drug dealers, revelers at AC bar after midnight on Monday morning, passers-by

Who is "Sven"? Have I missed something here?

You could also add Hoe Man and the DJs at the AC bar to the list of people who know what went down that night, if their vile postings on social media are anything to go by. I've also heard that Choppers bar might be in the frame for possible witnesses, but I think the source of that information is rather dubious. Who runs/owns Choppers bar by the way? It is also the place where the Pierson family spent New Year's Eve 2103/14, after which their son Nick died in suspicious circumstances.

Finally, there is the question of the headman's other son, if indeed he has two sons - or perhaps this boy, described as effeminate by some, is the son of Mon? Was he on the island that night?

Edited by IslandLover

BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 02:13, said:
IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:

I wonder who took this picture of Mon taking a picture of Sean walking around in the minimart?

Almost certainly a still from the store's CCTV footage. Sean fled there precisely because he knew he would be on camera.

The image looks sharper than CCTV footage to me. What I did notice is the hand gesture that Mon appears to be making when he is taking a photo of Sean. Is he saying "is this guy totally nuts?" Sorry, but I have the suspicion that McAnna was in a drug, or alcohol-induced state of paranoia in the minimart.

The image looks sharper than CCTV footage to me. What I did notice is the hand gesture that Mon appears to be making when he is taking a photo of Sean. Is he saying "is this guy totally nuts?" Sorry, but I have the suspicion that McAnna was in a drug, or alcohol-induced state of paranoia in the minimart.

In good lighting, CCTV footage can be as sharp as this.

As far as Sean's state of mind is concerned, I am reminded of the old phrase "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me". I also think Sean was intoxicated, but Mon and the police-enforcer were after him.

loonodingle, on 05 Jan 2015 - 00:08, said:
loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:

I Think we are all missing a vital thing here. That's Sean McAnna. He is now going under the name of Gianni DeLupo. Type that into FaceBook and it will pop up with the new Sean McAnna.

Sean's link is intriguing. He was friends with David. He was the singer and guitarist in a Leeds band called These Fading Polaroids and Mr Miller was an engineering student. Both lived in the Hyde Park area.. He had obviously spent some time with him on Koh Tao and claims he was supposed to be meeting him on the evening of David's Murder. However he claims he slept on in his bungalow, this formed his alibi for his whereabouts whilst the crime was committed.

Here is my problem and concerns.

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and he clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

David and Hannah where in the AC bar the night of their murders.

He obviously knew Mon. Mon is the older brother of the Headman. and Uncle to Nomsod. They own the AC bar.

Sean had some injury's similar to David. They looked like puncture wounds. He also had blood on his Guitar. Was the blood there because he ran with his guitar from the scene with his arm bleeding.

Is it possible that they heard a commotion and he went with David when they realised Hannah was being raped.

Did he run when it kicked of and David was being beaten down. Taking his trusty guitar with him that he carry's everywhere.

Was his life spared by the Thai's because they knew him. He had worked at the AC bar playing for example. Or perhaps he was just a coward and realised he wasn't up for a fight. Perhaps he even realised he could be killed and took off. Self preservation.

Now I don't think that Mon and the plainclothes copper goes after Sean for no reason. They wanted him to keep quite. To get off the Island and be gone.

You don't chase people into shops and around streets if you don't want to put the fear off god into someone. They knew he was a liability.

He was squealing a frightened Pig. Texting phoning and raising his profile to save his backside and get the help he needed to get away. Which he did achieve and he was off. Not to Scotland but Milan. He has not sold his story as far as I can ascertain but uses an alias. His sister Nicola has changed hers to Nic. You may remember she was frantically texting on FB with Sean while they were trying to get him some help.

We also had the pity from Sean. writing on David's Facebook shortly after it happened

TUE 16 12:30pm

“Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you.”

on DMs facebook page/now tribute

exactly 30mins later this

“I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … =3&theater“.

Sean is now posting on David Facebook page as Gianni and dedicated a song to him.

Something stinks here. Out of all the people on Koh Tao at the Time why on earth would the 2 Thai men target Sean. There's hundreds of people there. Why not Chris Ware?. In fact why would those 2 men target anyone?

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Jimmybkk

Read this

Something puzzles me about Sean's timeline above. The murders happened in the early hours of the morning on September 15th, yet on the evening of September 15th, Sean was photographed hosting a pub crawl on Koh Tao, which normally starts at Choppers bar. Sean has since confirmed that the photo was taken on the evening of September 15th and has used it as a rationale to explain why he had no part in, or had even witnessed the murders earlier that day (i.e. why would he be out enjoying himself if he had just seen his friend murdered?). And, it is not until lunchtime on September 16th that Sean starts posting on David Miller's facebook. So, did Sean really not know it was David who had been killed until one whole day after the murders, or is he lying through his teeth?

BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 03:44, said:
IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 03:31, said:
BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 02:13, said:BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 02:13, said:
IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:

In good lighting, CCTV footage can be as sharp as this.

As far as Sean's state of mind is concerned, I am reminded of the old phrase "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me". I also think Sean was intoxicated, but Mon and the police-enforcer were after him.

Just why were they after him is the question that needs to be asked.

loonodingle, on 05 Jan 2015 - 00:04, said:

1. If you are going to hang someone in the hills and make it look like a suicide it is probably a bad idea to let the guy know about the plan beforehand - you may spook him.
  2. If you have told the guy and he's now spooked it's probably a bad idea to stand in front of him posing for photos for him to upload to his FB page while you wait patiently on the other side of the counter. A better idea would be to grab the phone from him.
  3. Sean had previously lived on the island for 18 months before taking a break and then coming back. Surely he would know the names of some of the players on the island. Yet his posts on FB that night are about as vague as it's possible to be when he's describing who did what that night. "Owner of AC bar did it". "Guy on the left is the leader". And something like: If I die tonight the guy from in touch did it. Could be that he's intentionally avoiding referring to anyone by name, even though I've since seen posts he's made where he refers to the owner of AC as "Nom", and I've not heard or seen anyone else refer to him by his nickname, so I think it is safe to assume he knew the names of those that were after him...
  4. Check out the shoes he's wearing in the convenience store and boarding the ferry. Who wears a pair of formal lace-ups when living the "island life"? If they are his everyday choice of shoe then tracking his movements should be a breeze - There won't be many similar footprints in the sand. Ask any backpacker who's settled in to the island life and they'll tell you that the only days you wear shoes is the day you arrive and the day you leave (reason: they take up too much room in your rucksack).

Exactly what I wrote a few days ago did you read it.

Also he had worked for AC bar before I believe as well. He knew them.

Sean worked at the Karma bar during his previous stay on Koh Tao, according to the photos on his Google+ account. That's not to say that he didn't know the main players on the island though. He was there for 18 months.

This Mon character, for me he is a real suspect in having knowledge if not hands on involvement in this case. At first it was widely reported in the press that he refused to take a DNA test. Then subsequent reading apparently he then did it was cleared. But I have read in some posts on here that it was a 70% match? Does anyone have a link to a report for this? I know 70% is not sufficient and is considered inadmissible in court but surely it is suspect.

thailandchilli, on 05 Jan 2015 - 04:13, said:
IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 03:31, said:
BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 02:13, said:BritTim, on 05 Jan 2015 - 02:13, said:
IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:IslandLover, on 05 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:

This Mon character, for me he is a real suspect in having knowledge if not hands on involvement in this case. At first it was widely reported in the press that he refused to take a DNA test. Then subsequent reading apparently he then did it was cleared. But I have read in some posts on here that it was a 70% match? Does anyone have a link to a report for this? I know 70% is not sufficient and is considered inadmissible in court but surely it is suspect.

I agree with you and on second thoughts that hand gesture could be the "gun to the head" gesture. He did refuse to take a DNA test at first and I don't know where that report of a 70% DNA match came from. It could be just a rumour. Nevertheless, whether Mon has really been DNA tested and cleared is questionable. Even if he has been DNA-cleared it only proves that he did not rape Hannah. It doesn't prove that he didn't have a hand in the murders. I presume Stingray Man, Hoe Man or Mon's cop friend were never even DNA tested as it would be against their human rights, or some such rubbish.

I Think we are all missing a vital thing here. That's Sean McAnna. He is now going under the name of Gianni DeLupo. Type that into FaceBook and it will pop up with the new Sean McAnna.

Sean's link is intriguing. He was friends with David. He was the singer and guitarist in a Leeds band called These Fading Polaroids and Mr Miller was an engineering student. Both lived in the Hyde Park area.. He had obviously spent some time with him on Koh Tao and claims he was supposed to be meeting him on the evening of David's Murder. However he claims he slept on in his bungalow, this formed his alibi for his whereabouts whilst the crime was committed.

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and he clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

He obviously knew Mon. Mon is the older brother of the Headman. and Uncle to Nomsod. They own the AC bar.

Sean had some injury's similar to David. They looked like puncture wounds. He also had blood on his Guitar. Was the blood there because he ran with his guitar from the scene with his arm bleeding.

Is it possible that they heard a commotion and he went with David when they realised Hannah was being raped.

Did he run when it kicked of and David was being beaten down. Taking his trusty guitar with him that he carry's everywhere.

Was his life spared by the Thai's because they knew him. He had worked at the AC bar playing for example. Or perhaps he was just a coward and realised he wasn't up for a fight. Perhaps he even realised he could be killed and took off. Self preservation.

Now I don't think that Mon and the plainclothes copper goes after Sean for no reason. They wanted him to keep quite. To get off the Island and be gone.

You don't chase people into shops and around streets if you don't want to put the fear off god into someone. They knew he was a liability.

He was squealing a frightened Pig. Texting phoning and raising his profile to save his backside and get the help he needed to get away. Which he did achieve and he was off. Not to Scotland but Milan. He has not sold his story as far as I can ascertain but uses an alias. His sister Nicola has changed hers to Nic. You may remember she was frantically texting on FB with Sean while they were trying to get him some help.

We also had the pity from Sean. writing on David's Facebook shortly after it happened

“Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you.”

“I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … =3&theater“.

Sean is now posting on David Facebook page as Gianni and dedicated a song to him.

Something stinks here. Out of all the people on Koh Tao at the Time why on earth would the 2 Thai men target Sean. There's hundreds of people there. Why not Chris Ware?. In fact why would those 2 men target anyone?

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Jimmybkk

Read this

Something puzzles me about Sean's timeline above. The murders happened in the early hours of the morning on September 15th, yet on the evening of September 15th, Sean was photographed hosting a pub crawl on Koh Tao, which normally starts at Choppers bar. Sean has since confirmed that the photo was taken on the evening of September 15th and has used it as a rationale to explain why he had no part in, or had even witnessed the murders earlier that day (i.e. why would he be out enjoying himself if he had just seen his friend murdered?). And, it is not until lunchtime on September 16th that Sean starts posting on David Miller's facebook. So, did Sean really not know it was David who had been killed until one whole day after the murders, or is he lying through his teeth?

Nothing about Sean McAnna ever seems to be clear. I think his version is that he heard about the murders on the 15th, but only learned the identity of the victims on the 16th. To be fair, that is consistent with his first Facebook post: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you.”

Later that day, he seemed quite composed about it talking to a journalist in this report:

A statement like "70% match on DNA test" is absolutely meaningless. On some DNA tests, you are over a 90% match for a chimpanzee. On the other hand, depending on the test, it could strongly suggest a family member's involvement. Unless we can see the details, it is pointless to spend time on this point.

BritTim -- thanks for the Post #2751 history lesson. I lived in New York City in the 1970's when there were several high profile mob killings. What the quote I referenced earlier about the 5 Koh Tao families and those settling-of-grievances in NYC show is that the mobs often have more to fear from the other mobs than from any outside influences as in maybe: That kid of yours and his face-saving is causing us a lot of UN-necessary trouble.

Edited by JLCrab

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and hme clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

Nah man. Please tell me its not you.

I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy Ive ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like theres no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. Im sorry I didnt come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 =3&theater.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Jimmybkk

Read this

Nothing about Sean McAnna ever seems to be clear. I think his version is that he heard about the murders on the 15th, but only learned the identity of the victims on the 16th. To be fair, that is consistent with his first Facebook post: Nah man. Please tell me its not you.

Later that day, he seemed quite composed about it talking to a journalist in this report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRQK0VHbWs

Quite right. Very Composed after just a few hours of knowing what had happened.

He obviously thought highly of him as he described him as the man i always wanted to be.

I suppose that could be true. David was a clever guy hardworking and didn't have child porn convictions.

I don't think he composed himself in just a few hours. He was in self preservation mode on the 15th. Mon was gesticulating to him to come here come outside. That was his hand movement's IMHO.

Timeline Sean.

On the night of the murder mon claims. Sean ran into the bar covered in blood. Jok (a worker) cleaned the blood ?

Noon 15th sven chat about murders . ?

8:00pm 15th party ?

12:30 fb 16th oh;not you?

1:00 fb 16th love;love ?

One needs to look at

A.the time the names were released. 15 or 16.?

B. What time Sean gave the firstinterview on the beach. The calm interview. ?

We can add it to our time line of sean⏳

Sean probably knows a lot more than he's offering to say publicly. It's plain why he wouldn't want to finger the people who did the crime. His own life would be in danger. Even hiding out in Italy doesn't offer immunity. The Headman is a multi-millionaire. If he wants to snuff someone out, geography is going to be an inconvenience, at worst.

So almost 4 months of payoffs and bribes to who knows how many persons -- police, boat operators, taxis, who knows who else -- and not one person has blabbed or boasted to the wrong person who could expose this cover-up. Huh?

If I were rich and wanted to pay 'hush money' or otherwise reward a Thai official for doing what I wanted - it wouldn't be hard to transfer funds or valuables without anyone else knowing. Similarly, pay-off money could be contingent on results. Remember when he declared publicly "If my son is proven guilty, I will pay a million baht...." The guy thinks in the future. Someone like that could clandestinely say to one or more top brass; "If my son is kept in the clear, I will pay you ......." Clearing the son (or the brother) would get a big boost by convicting the B2. No one (except the judge) will know whether that happens, until October 2015. After that willlikely be legal appeals. So, this drama has many more moons to play out. Ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and she's not even put on her helmet and lipstick yet.

Sean probably knows a lot more than he's offering to say publicly. It's plain why he wouldn't want to finger the people who did the crime. His own life would be in danger. Even hiding out in Italy doesn't offer immunity. The Headman is a multi-millionaire. If he wants to snuff someone out, geography is going to be an inconvenience, at worst.

If I were rich and wanted to pay 'hush money' or otherwise reward a Thai official for doing what I wanted - it wouldn't be hard to transfer funds or valuables without anyone else knowing. Similarly, pay-off money could be contingent on results. Remember when he declared publicly "If my son is proven guilty, I will pay a million baht...." The guy thinks in the future. Someone like that could clandestinely say to one or more top brass; "If my son is kept in the clear, I will pay you ......." Clearing the son (or the brother) would get a big boost by convicting the B2. No one (except the judge) will know whether that happens, until October 2015. After that willlikely be legal appeals. So, this drama has many more moons to play out. Ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and she's not even put on her helmet and lipstick yet.

You know this first-hand from the last time you were rich?

Very good point IL. Who took that photograph? Copper or shop assistant maybe?

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and hme clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy Ive ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like theres no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. Im sorry I didnt come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 =3&theater.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Jimmybkk

Read this

Nothing about Sean McAnna ever seems to be clear. I think his version is that he heard about the murders on the 15th, but only learned the identity of the victims on the 16th. To be fair, that is consistent with his first Facebook post: Nah man. Please tell me its not you.

Later that day, he seemed quite composed about it talking to a journalist in this report:

He obviously thought highly of him as he described him as the man i always wanted to be.

I suppose that could be true. David was a clever guy hardworking and didn't have child porn convictions.

I don't think he composed himself in just a few hours. He was in self preservation mode on the 15th. Mon was gesticulating to him to come here come outside. That was his hand movement's IMHO.

In that video the reporter said it was the second night of having a vigil. So on the 15th there was a night vigil. How could Sean not have known who it was. I would say everyone knew who it was by about lunch. That message in my mind is a quick cover my ass comment. Oh. Wah wah I didn't know it was you. He must have known. Everybody else did. And then just to make sure everyone knows he's not near the scene. Oh and by the way sorry couldn't meet last night. I was sleeping. ? and there's my lovely alibi all typed out nicely on fb.

I thought the picture looked as if Mon was beckoning McAnna.

Timeline Sean.

On the night of the murder mon claims. Sean ran into the bar covered in blood. Jok (a worker) cleaned the blood ?

One needs to look at

Investigation update.

The interview was at the vigil on the night of the 16th.

There was a night vigil on the night of the 15th.?

My guess is everyone knew who it was about lunchtime. Sean had drinks with sven at noon. He must have known. See these little liesy pies add up.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Jimmybkk

Read this

In that video the reporter said it was the second night of having a vigil. So on the 15th there was a night vigil. How could Sean not have known who it was. I would say everyone knew who it was by about lunch. That message in my mind is a quick cover my ass comment. Oh. Wah wah I didn't know it was you. He must have known. Everybody else did. And then just to make sure everyone knows he's not near the scene. Oh and by the way sorry couldn't meet last night. I was sleeping. ? and there's my lovely alibi all typed out nicely on fb.

and there's my lovely alibi all typed out nicely on fb.

Exactly! But this didn't ring true the moment he said it for me (and many others I suspect). Be interesting to know how many other nights McAnna was in bed missing out on the fun on Koh Tao. Not many I suspect if his partying pics are anything to go by. Looks to me as if it would take one hell of a reason to not be joining in and be sleeping instead. Where are the supporters for his alibi?

Timeline Sean.

One needs to look at

Investigation update.

The interview was at the vigil on the night of the 16th.

There was a night vigil on the night of the 15th.?

My guess is everyone knew who it was about lunchtime. Sean had drinks with sven at noon. He must have known. See these little liesy pies add up.

It's all falling into place as far as Sean McAnna's credibility is concerned keep going guys.

Inquest review tomorrow.

Would be good to give a file to the Met Police..... by the way guys you may want to have a look at this.

Sean McAnna's off to South America soon so better have a word quickly.

The really annoying thing about conspiracy theorists is that they don't really believe in what they say, it makes them feel good to make believe they are champions for good against evil; but in the end, if boomerangutang really, truly believed what he wrote, he would be quiet as a mouse instead of throwing accusations as he does.