"Family" Soi Buakhao

Briggsy

The lads who work in the Family Mart on Soi Buakhao near the corner of Soi Lengkee (Sukhumvit side of Soi Buakhao) have more than a bit of cheek about them. They go out of their way to be rude to customers. I am sure they have to put up with a helluva lot of drunken farangs so perhaps it is to be expected.

I mentioned this to the girls in the bar and they said the same lads in the same Family Mart had flat out refused to give them their change (19 Baht). I have never heard of such behaviour. Can't see them lasting very long. The worst one had a tattoo just behind his ear. Check it out.

Edited by Briggsy

Your post has absolutely no relevance to my post and I certainly know who to trust and who not. What does this have to do with the cheeky lads in Family Mart?

Please explain.

What makes them cheeky?

The fact that some bar girl told you they did not give her 19 baht change? or that they do not kiss your backside when serving you?

• Like 1

I experience friendly service in that Family Mart at Lengkee. But I mostly see girls in that shop. The worst Family Mart for me was on Soi Tang Mo, beside R-Con. Every one of them was useless. But one night a complete new staff was installed. Never saw the same lazy bums again.

Just find a Family Mart with only ladies working - sorted. About all the males do at family marts is sit outside smoking anyway.

And if you can find one that also does not have these motor taxis in front you hit a home run.

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1