Boat/Ferry Pattaya to Hua Hin

OZEMADE

I spoke with a friend of mine re travelling from Pattaya to Hua Hin return, he said there was a large Ferry that did this from the Pattaya Pier.

Can anyone confirm this and any idea of the time it takes and the fare, or if you have used it?thumbsup.gif

2. Route 393 Rayong-Koh Samui http://www.iloveyellowbus.com/en/roots.html

cheesy.gif I believe the topic is Boat/Ferry Pattaya to Hua Hin, not Bus!

There used to be a Ferry and I think it made a couple of trips. Supposedly departing from the Ocean Marina Yacht Club in Jomtien. It didn't last very long. Was fairly expensive. I also think it continued on to Koh Samui before coming back to Jomtien.

• Like 1

2. Route 393 Rayong-Koh Samui http://www.iloveyellowbus.com/en/roots.html

cheesy.gif I believe the topic is Boat/Ferry Pattaya to Hua Hin, not Bus!

There used to be a Ferry and I think it made a couple of trips. Supposedly departing from the Ocean Marina Yacht Club in Jomtien. It didn't last very long. Was fairly expensive. I also think it continued on to Koh Samui before coming back to Jomtien.

I seem to remember the sea was too rough for regular services and also it was pretty pricey... Edited by Rimmer
Quotes fixed

There have been several attempts over the last decade.

None of them have survived.

The last one was a ferry-service from the new Bali-Hai Peer to Hua Hin with peer to hotel transfer services in Pattaya and Hua Hin. This attempt was 2 years ago (I think). Single trip was approx. THB 2,400 - THB 2,800 per person.

There was also a mini-cruise......Laem Chabang, Samui, Sihanoukville and back to Laem Chabang. THB 11,000 per head for the trip of 3 or 4 days.