Thaksin a grandpa

Lite Beer

Thaksin a grandpa
The Sunday Nation

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's daughter Pinthongta Kunakornwong has given birth to twin baby girls, much to the grandfather's delight, a source close to the family said yesterday.

Pinthongta, who married real-estate businessman Nattapong Kunakornwong in December 2011, delivered her babies at Praram 9 Hospital yesterday. "Thaksin became very happy after learning about the good news," the source said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Thaksin-a-grandpa-30249280.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-12-07

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thats actually a great picture.

Shincorp produces twins eh ?

Very auspicious day if I say so myself. alt=whistling.gif>

Well now he has two new PM to set up

This is big The Nation news, this Thaksin family birth. And also the Nation reported that Thaksin , the man himself , was delighted with this news. The Nation knows how Thaksin feels and wants there readership to be reminded of him. Else, why would they publish this story rather than just a classified birth notice, if the Shiniwatras had purchased it.

So who cares! He is one of the most wanted fugitives in the country. In my opinion its elements in the media that keep fanning hatred in the country by putting more wood onto a dying fire. And when there is a backlash they all cry like little babies ‘No freedom of the press’. I think that press censoring is a good thing for certain topics at this sensitive stage in our fragile country, don’t you agree?

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to default forum font: Arial, size 14.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is big The Nation news, this Thaksin family birth. And also the Nation reported that Thaksin , the man himself , was delighted with this news. The Nation knows how Thaksin feels and wants there readership to be reminded of him. Else, why would they publish this story rather than just a classified birth notice, if the Shiniwatras had purchased it.

News from him sells newspapers your opinion don't.

• Like 1

I seem to recall that the father, who is described as a real estate businessman, was actually given a sinecure job at SC Assets, the family property development firm where Yingluck 'worked' after Shin Corp was sold to Trmasek. I think his wife worked there too. It must be hard for the professionals to run the business, if the family members actually show up for work.

Before it was taken over in the police chief's multi billion baht corporate raid Yingluck's unregistered husband was given the CEO job at MLINK by Yingluck's sister. Their unregistered marriage seems to be on the rocks, so he hasn't been offered a replacement sinecure job by the Shins. Perhaps he is now at the labour exchange. Funny how the buyers of Shin companies never try to persuade any of the family management to stay on.

Instead of ranting on about things that have nothing to do with the story. Stick to the topic.

• Like 1

From what my wife told me these twins are implanted and not from a natural pregnancy. When she mentioned it the first thing i thought of was who is the semen donor? Being Thak has such a big head the idea of him using his own sons wife as a surrogate seems feasable.

• Like 2

From what my wife told me these twins are implanted and not from a natural pregnancy. When she mentioned it the first thing i thought of was who is the semen donor? Being Thak has such a big head the idea of him using his own sons wife as a surrogate seems feasable.

"From what my wife told me................"

Then it must be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!wai2.gifwai2.gif

Welcome to what could be two of the new leaders of Thailand in the future.

Absolutely!

Everyone is equal at birth and in principle has the potential to become a 'somebody', even when having to deal with the Shin image

• Like 1