One to Call AIS Spam SMS's

Tolley

Call the AIS hotline to block spam sms or do it on the AIS e-service website. It takes about a week.

Or go to AIS service center at Central Pattaya.

Technician will do it for you..

Where is the service center in Pattaya?

• Like 1

He just told you wink.png

"Central", aka "Central Beach Festival"

at underground floor, sea side, near McDo

PS: How can SMS you *receive* cost you money ??

Edited by Pattaya46

Call the AIS hotline to block spam sms or do it on the AIS e-service website. It takes about a week.

For what do you want waste your time? Just call 1175 and choose stop advertisement. Done in 20 seconds.

already did that still spamming ...two days ago........ a week seems like a long time

Edited by Tolley

I visited the AIS store in Central today as I was also being spammed by them, the rep did it for me in two minutes and she told me that the block wouldn't come into effect for 24 hours.

So far I've had three SMS's from AIS to to tell me the same.

• Like 1

I visited the AIS store in Central today as I was also being spammed by them, the rep did it for me in two minutes and she told me that the block wouldn't come into effect for 24 hours.

So far I've had three SMS's from AIS to to tell me the same.

I went to Central Shopping yesterday and it is all fixed now.

There were other people there complaining about the same thing.

Nice little earner with all the money they make from these spam sms's.

He just told you wink.png

"Central", aka "Central Beach Festival"

at underground floor, sea side, near McDo

PS: How can SMS you *receive* cost you money ??

They charge a baht a message but AIS will credit all the spam messages charged to anyone if they pursue getting the chargeback for credit.

They are pretty good about that. True not so good.

Not sure about 1 2 call. I used to get spam messages from Dtac. I called them up,

told them if I got one more spam message I was going to change carriers, and at

the same time write a email to dtac corporate headquarters explaining why I was no

longer a customer. I never ever received a spam message again.....

So Far the only company that I had problems getting to stop spam & reverse any charges occured from them sending un-needed crap WAS True.

I found them most hateful to have to deal with & customer service is deplorable. So I don't use them anymore. I don't like begging with any service providers to get service . AIS has always been easy to deal with for me. I heard DTAC is about the same as AIS but you do have to pursue getting them to do anything as it is a money maker if the companies can bag the Thai's & Farangs for 20 baht a month X 1000's of customers it adds up. And they know a lot of foreigners just don't want to deal with going through the hoops to get them to stop.

I am on post paid with AIS and have had this problem for years. I'll go to e-services,

cancel all spam (sms), 3 months later it is all back on ...

It's become a maintenance routine ... I tried to complain, nothing ever happens ....

tit, they do not understand what (and don't care about) customer satisfaction and/or

"good service" ...

luudee

• Like 1

I am on post paid with AIS and have had this problem for years. I'll go to e-services,

cancel all spam (sms), 3 months later it is all back on ...

It's become a maintenance routine ... I tried to complain, nothing ever happens ....

tit, they do not understand what (and don't care about) customer satisfaction and/or

"good service" ...

luudee

I'm since years spamfree. On a pre-paid AIS card. No problems at all.

For what do you want waste your time? Just call 1175 and choose stop advertisement. Done in 20 seconds.

Alocacoc. It worked. Excellent suggestion Sir.

DTec (Happy) was charging me 20 something baht for the spam calls that I answered. I was too lazy to put on my glasses so I answered them and hung up when it was a recording. My Thai GF called them from my phone and had the promotions stopped/blocked. She has AIS and said most Thai people call and have these promotions blocked. So far it has worked perfectly. Now I only get calls from her when she's at work and suspects I'm in a Soi LK gogo bar.

• 4 weeks later...

Final solutiion (DTAC):

Did away with sms alltogether, got so fed up with the f*ing sh*t spam from DTAC that i now muted the sms ringtone. Now all i do is delete all this cr*p once in a while. Bybye sms, thank you DTAC for killing a nice technology.

Edited by KernelPanic