Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

They should treat these w(b)itches how they did in 16th/17th century England!

Id be happy just to see the op's house bulldozed.

Id even pay the guy and his bulldozer to do the job.

I appreciate the sentiment. However, better revenge would be to ransom it.

Scenario; I'm going to bulldoze my house and you can't stop me. But, pay me back in a lump sum or if you give me 5000 baht "rent", every month, for 20 years, I won't. The first missed payment, no second chance, the bulldozer is coming.

It hurts them more in the long run to have to have regular payments. And keep the payments realistic or they will write it off.

Plus it recoups some of the investment.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should treat these w(b)itches how they did in 16th/17th century England!

Id be happy just to see the op's house bulldozed.

Id even pay the guy and his bulldozer to do the job.

I appreciate the sentiment. However, better revenge would be to ransom it.

Scenario; I'm going to bulldoze my house and you can't stop me. But, pay me back in a lump sum or if you give me 5000 baht "rent", every month, for 20 years, I won't. The first missed payment, no second chance, the bulldozer is coming.

It hurts them more in the long run to have to have regular payments. And keep the payments realistic or they will write it off.

Id rather loose my money and her sleep under the stars with the soi dogs.

I do see your point however.

• Like 1

Or gets you a bullet. Based on what's happening already, I'd think long and hard before perpetuating any relationship with these folks- one where they're a.) hacked off and b.) know how to find you every month -forever.

Better to just be shed of the mess, or turn it over to a lawyer and take what's left over.

On a side note, did they take blood or urine samples for evidence?

Edited by impulse

I wrote about something similar to this in a thread from 2006....you can find a partial list of mnedicinal herbs in thai medicines and ...copendium of thai medicinal herbs...many aren't listed however there are many that are used but they dont have a 'key' for identity by leaf etc so hard to use...

• Like 1

Hi

He is doing fine...on the way for Blood tests now.....

Post more tonight.

Rgds

weegee

It would be great if the tests showed up negative (for being drugged, unknowingly)

But then again...that may indicate some other problem.

I understand he is coming around pretty good. A nice, refreshing change.

Again....thanks for your time, weegee.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

This is a fascinating idea for a good read. I do not believe a book has been compiled from this angle. I am willing to do online research and a bit of travel. Perhaps others would be interested in a "collaboration". Setting up a a tank of online resources/collaboration between victims, researchers, actual witches, and girls that have "been around". I bet there are some really interesting stories...and it would be a good read.

We could approach this from two angles. One being fictional, based on real events. The other would be non-fictional.

The actual travel, and on-site research would be kind of exciting as well. A bit dangerous, I suppose. Going to places where this white and black magic is practiced. Visiting shady bars, and talking, in person, to individuals that have been witnesses.

I never done a book, or this kind of research...but I am free to travel. Sounds like a walk on the wild side. Need people that can pull their weight, and be cool under pressure. Like weegee and some others. Nice to get some intelligent, mature, farang females involved as well.

I am not a leader, but would contribute.... Anybody interested in Spearheading this?

Not interested in the "Private Dancer" type literature. Not that angle, anyway. Something darker..and deeper.

Slippery

I would get in touch with a guy called Mobi. He's on these boards, a very good writer and I know he is looking for paid work to write.

• Like 1

what a remarkable story.

i hope the guy is ok.

for me, i must be the only farrang here who never sen any of this stuff.

been here over 6 years, we have a 4 year old daughter, my wife works as a tax inspector, and i work about 7 mnths per year

abroad.coming and going.

am i really the only person here who leads a normal life??

all theses stories, amazing.

if i ever found this forum before i married my wife, i would never have come here.

but as so far, i truly enjoy it.

also, all her family work hard, nobody comes in my house uninvited, and nobody ever asked me for a penny.

seems i must be the lucky one, or the other lucky ones never post on here.

as a foo note, its been so nice to see that some people on here went out all the way to help this person,

so very commendable.

it has also restored my belief in this forum which i was going to leave, but after reading all this, i have changed my mind.

im trully impressed and humbled by the actions of weeggee and unknown others.

to you gentelmen, and i mean gentel men, i take my hat off.

You just can never know what is happening behind the scenes

I was planning to retire to LOS but have been doing my research and stories like this reinforce my desire now to just holiday to LOS and other places now and then. So yes, I am grateful for stories like this and happy that the OP is now on the mend

Several posts have been removed.

This thread evolved into help and support for the Op, some are doing just that out there in the real world too. Lets keep this thread on topic and provide help & support DO NOT digress into an autopsy of who's to blame etc. that can be done later or in another thread, but for now please stay focused on the positive help.

Just to add some real information and hopefully stop some of the unwarranted speculation .. I've been told by the carer that the OP is doing ok and is being cared for in a safe place far from the scene of his troubles. There are several contacts being made by helpers to his family. It will take some time to get results from his blood tests. There is no thought of revenge at the moment. The wife is apparently not a poor rice farmers daughter.

The OP will be reading this thread for himself so posters are politely asked to keep their darker thoughts to themselves.

Thanks for that, certainly the focus should be on the OPs wellbeing right now.

But when the OP is ready, and noting you have added a new dimension with your comment about his wife not being a poor rice farmers daughter, I would be grateful to the OP or those now close to him advising what to look out for and how to prevent something similar from happening - all in good time and when the OP is ready.

Just to add some real information and hopefully stop some of the unwarranted speculation .. I've been told by the carer that the OP is doing ok and is being cared for in a safe place far from the scene of his troubles. There are several contacts being made by helpers to his family. It will take some time to get results from his blood tests. There is no thought of revenge at the moment. The wife is apparently not a poor rice farmers daughter.

The OP will be reading this thread for himself so posters are politely asked to keep their darker thoughts to themselves.

Thanks for that, certainly the focus should be on the OPs wellbeing right now.

But when the OP is ready, and noting you have added a new dimension with your comment about his wife not being a poor rice farmers daughter, I would be grateful to the OP or those now close to him advising what to look out for and how to prevent something similar from happening - all in good time and when the OP is ready.

You can read all the warning signs in the OP's first post.

• Like 1

Personal information will NOT be posted here about anyone and if it is it will be removed promptly.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

• Like 1

Just a couple of quick observations which may be helpful.

If it is determined that the OP was poisoned, proving who did it may be tough to establish.

If the OP paid for the construction of the house he built with his money which he owned prior to getting married, the house is NOT marital property, but personal property.

Hi All,

Everything is fine tonight....the OP will be put on the first available flt Tomorrow or Thursday....His family are waiting for him in the UK.

I am busy now.....post update when I have one.

Just a thought just in case he isn't coming back.. you will need some paperwork to sell the truck. Power of attorney etc.. unless it's already gone or he intends coming back.. then no problem!

Hi All,

Everything is fine tonight....the OP will be put on the first available flt Tomorrow or Thursday....His family are waiting for him in the UK.

I am busy now.....post update when I have one.

Just a thought just in case he isn't coming back.. you will need some paperwork to sell the truck. Power of attorney etc.. unless it's already gone or he intends coming back.. then no problem!

I am doing paperwork soon....if not later.

• Like 2

Really good to hear that the OP is well and has been helped. Well done, Weegee and helpers!

At the same time sickening to see what some will do for money, but of course that is really nothing new. I really hope this thread stay and yet another warning to farangs in this country and it helps others to not get into the same situation.

Best of luck to the OP.

If his major asset is the truck and the OP wants to sell it, maybe an ad in the appropriate section of TV here and then a link from this thread to the truck ad and maybe a quick sale also?

Don't forget to shade the licence plate.

Just a thought.