Adding additional pages to a British passport

Hello all,

I hope someone can answer this. My British passport only has 2 pages left in it. I will need to visit a Thai embassy outside Thailand to obtain a new tourist visa in January. Does anyone know if it is possible to add additional pages by visiting the British embassy in Bangkok? I would apply for another now but if I do it may be delayed due to the Christmas holidays and I would end up over staying.

Much appreciated

Can not adding like some country and you only need to go back to do a new one in uk. No more in Hongkong.

?

To get a new passport, your application has to go to the UK. You do not.

Thanks Slip, Yes I've renewed a passport once from the British Embassy in Bangkok before, and you're quite right, only the application goes to the UK

Can not adding like some country and you only need to go back to do a new one in uk. No more in Hongkong.

?

If lost, stolen and first british passport no need to go back but if just no page left you have to do in uk?

?

If lost, stolen and first british passport no need to go back but if just no page left you have to do in uk?

No you do not. I had mine replaced earlier this year!

Above link is closed because the application procedures completely changed on the 26th March 2014, here is the current link (it's big!):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/777922-changes-to-british-passport-services-in-thailand/

Above link is closed because the application procedures completely changed on the 26th March 2014, here is the current link (it's big!):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/777922-changes-to-british-passport-services-in-thailand/

Thank you- that's the one I was after. Despite trying two links I still got it wrong- bloody typical.

Thanks Slip, Yes I've renewed a passport once from the British Embassy in Bangkok before, and you're quite right, only the application goes to the UK

You don't renew at the BE and haven't done so for quite a few years already

I would be surprised if the British as still adding additional pages.... you cannot get them in Canada anymore because of changes a long time ago related to security measures.

Thanks bkkcanuck8 - I'll post tomorrow what the British embassy have to say

The BE have nothing to do with the issue of full British pp anymore, You need to deals with the agency at trendy towers

I would be surprised if the British as still adding additional pages.... you cannot get them in Canada anymore because of changes a long time ago related to security measures.

Thanks bkkcanuck8 - I'll post tomorrow what the British embassy have to say

The BE have nothing to do with the issue of full British pp anymore, You need to deals with the agency at trendy towers

thanks Soutpeel - https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports/y/thailand/renewing_new/adult

I had a similar problem last year but had to go to Uk anyway. Changed to a large model with 42 pages, cost 93 pounds ..... YES 93 quid !!!

You can not get additional pages added to a passport.

You have very few options other than new passport from British embassy and then try to transfer your visa.

I had a similar problem last year but had to go to Uk anyway. Changed to a large model with 42 pages, cost 93 pounds ..... YES 93 quid !!!

You can not get additional pages added to a passport.

You have very few options other than new passport from British embassy and then try to transfer your visa.

Above information is out of date:

Procedures changed March 26th 2014, cost via the HMPO agent in Bangkok is now 114.01 GPB for an adult renewal, the British Embassy is no longer involved in the passport replacement process.

Edited by digitalchromakey

You cannot add pages to a British Passport. However, some stick in visas they sometimes can easily be peeled off and then you have room. Happened to me when I went to Phnom Penh Cambodia for a meeting with Hun Sen. Cambodian Immigration officers peeled off used visa stickers for myself and an Indian Doctor who was travelling with our group.

You cannot add pages to a British Passport. However, some stick in visas they sometimes can easily be peeled off and then you have room. Happened to me when I went to Phnom Penh Cambodia for a meeting with Hun Sen. Cambodian Immigration officers peeled off used visa stickers for myself and an Indian Doctor who was travelling with our group.

Tampering with your passport is rather bad advice. If noticed you could find yourself in deep do - do.