Gas BBQ

Monkeyrobot

I brought my gas barbecues from Canada , 3 burners with side plate for pots etc nice unit I packed it in 2 hockey bags

When I got here I just went to the local gas store that sells or rents the tanks and purchased a new regulator to fit there tanks

The hose regulator and clamps cost about 450 baht

Changed it my self and still enjoying the barb 4 years later

As a mater of conversation I had excellent burgers yesterday on it with melted cheese kids loved the burgers to .

I brought my gas barbecues from Canada , 3 burners with side plate for pots etc nice unit I packed it in 2 hockey bags

When I got here I just went to the local gas store that sells or rents the tanks and purchased a new regulator to fit there tanks

As a mater of conversation I had excellent burgers yesterday on it with melted cheese kids loved the burgers to .

licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-WpuEQxr I had a peaceful morning till I read that.......Now I am HUNGRY.......

I never got the idea to put cheese on the barbecue.....Next time barbecue I have to try that.

Brought a smoke here - Brinkmann and the hose blistered and popped - really hard to find anything here - been sitting a year.......facepalm.gif

I just bought a wonderful coal grill in Thailand. I thought such aren't available but it is.

licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-WpuEQxr I had a peaceful morning till I read that.......Now I am HUNGRY.......

I never got the idea to put cheese on the barbecue.....Next time barbecue I have to try that.

Juicy Lucy for the win !!

JuicyLucy.jpg

Juicy Lucy for the win !!

JuicyLucy.jpg

cheese inside?

• 5 months later...

id like to bring in a barbecue from barbecues galore in perth to bkk. will I have any trouble with the gas hoses or regulators. thanks.

barbeque galore have an agent in bangkok

yes iv been there soi39 I think. some good looking gear in there, but the same barbecue in bkk to aussie is nearly 3 times the cost.

id like to bring in a barbecue from barbecues galore in perth to bkk. will I have any trouble with the gas hoses or regulators. thanks.

barbeque galore have an agent in bangkok

yes iv been there soi39 I think. some good looking gear in there, but the same barbecue in bkk to aussie is nearly 3 times the cost.

Think again. Import duty+ shipping costs.

I also brought a 3 burner gas grill from Barbecues Galore in the U.S. here I bought a tank and regulator and hose.

I connected the USA hose to the grill and then cut the hose and used a short copper tube inserted into both hoses (Thai & U.S.) a clamp on each end and has worked very well for the last 13 years.

BBQ cost $ 1200.00 back when I bought it.

left my bbq in Australia and bought a new 4 burner with hood here, 26,000 baht, same one back home is only 12,000 baht, even cheaper on specials, Same gas fittings as my aussie one for the bottle