Virgin male rats prefer to have sex with females in sexy lingerie

Lite Beer

From a scientific point of view, this is quite doubtful.

How did they find out whether the "jackets" were sexy or not?

Because sex is sexy, or what?

Maybe the male rats took some efforts to find out what's under the jackets,

and then just wanted a quick reward - before another rat could get into it.

What about the female rats?

Were they all "hot" (ie in their conceptual phase) ?

Any virgins among the females?

etc etc.

From a scientific point of view, this is quite doubtful.

How did they find out whether the "jackets" were sexy or not?

Because sex is sexy, or what?

Maybe the male rats took some efforts to find out what's under the jackets,

and then just wanted a quick reward - before another rat could get into it.

What about the female rats?

Were they all "hot" (ie in their conceptual phase) ?

Any virgins among the females?

etc etc.

Though breaking our teenage boy titillation the points you make are very valid.....don't do it again! wink.png

Edited by draftvader

The same experiment was tried in Thailand, but the results were inconclusive. Apparently the rats quickly learned that lingerie in Thailand was often a misleading indicator as to what was inside. Although some of the rats didn't mind at all.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

What would it feel like if another species were experimenting on any one of the researchers loved ones?

Probably jealous if it involved constant sex!
Oh clever, and if it was your child and they were sacrificed and their brains were died, what then?

Right....too serious post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

I doubt anybody here is celebrating the atrocities that happen against animals but this has to be one of the funniest animal experiments ever in the history of mankind. If you can't lighten up a touch then please carry on berating on here but I doubt you are going to change opinion.

My own view is that as much as I find animal experimentation abhorrent I have a moral dilemma when it comes down to experimentation for life-saving therapies. The experimentation for cosmetic purposes I am clear about though.

Nonetheless the vision of a white coated lab tech "dolling up" a little girlie rat in kinky undies has got me truly tickled. I hope you can find some small portion of joy somewhere in your life too.

Life saving experiments for who?

Clearly an obsession here with avoiding natural human deaths.

Natural deaths are part of the balance of life, we come and we go, notice the tide?...

If the tide only comes in we all drown....

Besides many people engage in life threatening habits and then expect to be saved, should the natural world pay for their dues?

I dont think so.

As the world population rises and nature decreases I think you will find life(as you call it) under more duress.

Who or what are we saving?

Probably jealous if it involved constant sex!
Oh clever, and if it was your child and they were sacrificed and their brains were died, what then?

Right....too serious post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

I doubt anybody here is celebrating the atrocities that happen against animals but this has to be one of the funniest animal experiments ever in the history of mankind. If you can't lighten up a touch then please carry on berating on here but I doubt you are going to change opinion.

My own view is that as much as I find animal experimentation abhorrent I have a moral dilemma when it comes down to experimentation for life-saving therapies. The experimentation for cosmetic purposes I am clear about though.

Nonetheless the vision of a white coated lab tech "dolling up" a little girlie rat in kinky undies has got me truly tickled. I hope you can find some small portion of joy somewhere in your life too.

Life saving experiments for who?

Clearly an obsession here with avoiding natural human deaths.

Natural deaths are part of the balance of life, we come and we go, notice the tide?...

If the tide only comes in we all drown....

Besides many people engage in life threatening habits and then expect to be saved, should the natural world pay for their dues?

I dont think so.

As the world population rises and nature decreases I think you will find life(as you call it) under more duress.

Who or what are we saving?

A great moral debate that I have views on vs plain titillation. With so much else going on in the world sometimes you just have to let it slide.

Did they perform another experiment where they had a female rat with sweatpants and a scowl watching TV or a beer?

Have you got a certain female rat in mind?

Sadly for me, in this example, my wife is English. Therefore she doesn't have to scowl at all as she has a complete and healthy vocabulary, that I understand, to demonstrate her displeasure. The beer is good now thanks to a number of decent importers so I do find solace ;)