American found dead in Bangkok condo

webfact

OK. So here's a dead falong, maybe American but with the name that detail might change, but step back. RIP, yep. History of drugs, still a second hand rumor, but sounds like a fracked-up lifestyle to me. Over 99% of us don't put ourselves in this situation.

Suicide, accidental overdose, chronic abuse, heart condition. That is always the official reasons for dead farangs here. Once in a while they find a burmese scapegoat.

And what are you think it should be the reason for dead,smart person !?!?

I agree. I had a friend, 34, drop dead in my lounge room. No suspicious circumstances. He had a heart disease.

I pray every day that he rests in peace.

• Like 1

Suicide, accidental overdose, chronic abuse, heart condition. That is always the official reasons for dead farangs here. Once in a while they find a burmese scapegoat.

I agree. I had a friend, 34, drop dead in my lounge room. No suspicious circumstances. He had a heart disease.

I pray every day that he rests in peace.

It happens... I was talking with a Swiss fellow in CM this morning and during the convo he told me that he was having issues with the sudden death of his 39 year old daughter... Her aorta ruptured and she just dropped dead...

• Like 1

RIP to the deceased and sincere condolences to his family and friends, If the white powder was in a bowl he could have been a weight lifter hands get very sweaty in Thailand lifting weights, very young regardless how his death occurred much to young 34 to die had the whole of his life to live yet and if I was caused via drugs then let this be a warning to others in Thailand nothing is the same quality as at home.

It must be another apparent suicide. He just could not wait to get to the balcony.

I wonder how long it will take the police to rule out homocide?

What makes you think a gay did it?

cause almost half the population is gay (the thai-men)

• Like 1

It must be another apparent suicide. He just could not wait to get to the balcony.

Longer than it takes TV Bar Stool Crime Scene Investigators (BS - CSI) to rule in nefarious Thai involvement in any farang death.

Homocide?? Are you implying something about his sexual orientation?

Edited by Suradit69

What makes you think a gay did it?

cause almost half the population is gay (the thai-men)

Wishful thinking on your part?

Maybe youre right about this guy. I dont know of course. But the police gives us the suicide explanation thru media without an autopsy or investigation everytime.

Dont you think we hear too often about farangs bring upon their own death without some sort of assistance here in Bangkok?

If you live in Thailand for a while, you do not recognized how many stupid foreigners come here and live there crazy live,some pay that with there live!!!

I think we do "recognize how many stupid foreigners come here", we only have to read the TVF boards, the evidence is abundant!

• Like 1

I have a powdery white substance within a few feet of me. It is baking soda. If I dropped dead right now in my condo, what would appear in the press? Sometimes I attend parties with friends too. blink.png

and at these parties you make two little piles of baking soda,just in case someone wants to bake a cake

mmmmmm who did he piss off? Ngo mafia?

NGO Mafia.... Hilarious!!! :)

In Thailand, it seems as though every walk of life, every possible station, no matter how elevated or how ever lowly it might rate has it own mafia! Haha hahaha aah...TiT!!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They instantly know it's suicide without even indicating the means,
but they can't tell what the "powdery white substance" is before going to the media.

This country is run by children.

Until a post-mortem the RTP wouldn't have a clue what caused the death. Correction- RTP full of Idiots.

• Like 1