Thai village evicts 48 HIV patients

webfact

How about all the foreigners that marry isaan girls, and build giant houses. Are they entitled to ask the rest of the farming community to move out, because they don't live up to the standards. Or they can start small and ask the in-laws to move out of their house, because they lower the house value.

I don't hate them, but they boost our land prices.

What an absolutely stupid and unnecessary post, coming from a German citizen. But your username explains it all. Hope your next HIV test will be positive.

How about all the foreigners that marry isaan girls, and build giant houses. Are they entitled to ask the rest of the farming community to move out, because they don't live up to the standards. Or they can start small and ask the in-laws to move out of their house, because they lower the house value.

I don't hate them, but they boost our land prices.

What an absolutely stupid and unnecessary post, coming from a German citizen. But your username explains it all. Hope your next HIV test will be positiv.

Read the post above, only to this I made a comment, the problem is that some ppl forget to use their brain while reading.

My post have nothing to do with with the HIV ppl.

I'm very sorry for them.

Your last sentence comfirm me, you don't having any brain at all.

• Like 1

Assuming most of these patients were druggies or prostitutes, I can see the villagers point.

Maybe they don't like living near criminal types.

48 criminals added in a community of 161 villagers isn't all that nice.

You must have some beefy quads, being able to jump to conclusions like that one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The hypocrites are out in full force blaming the villagers for being greedy and heartless, but guess what, if their own wallets would be affected, they would have voted for eviction just the same!

I - for one- couldn't care less!

But hey....I have some humanity left in me, so ...please...speak only for yourself!