Jeb Bush to explore White House bid

webfact

i think you are looking at this from the wrong perspective and debating unnecessarily. first you have to ask youself will there still be an america to need a president then? way things are heading at high speed, that is a very long shot call. good luck with that blink.pngblink.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Edited by morning gory

i think you are looking at this from the wrong perspective and debating unnecessarily. first you have to ask youself will there still be an america to need a president then? way things are heading that is a very long shot call. good luck with thatclap2.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifsad.pngcoffee1.gif

Oh, behave.

• Like 1

No more Bushes. Jeb is an open borders fanatic. Essentially, he is the candidate of the Chamber of Commerce. Oh, and the family values? Check on the history of daughter Noelle Bush, a cocaine addict who faked prescriptions. Then there is his Mexican immigrant wife (whose immigration history is clouded), Columba, who was caught falsifying an immigration declaration where she brought into the US $20,000 worth of goods but claimed only $500. Then, there is George P., currently being groomed for an elected position in Texas, who once broke into his girlfriend's bedroom, fled the scene, and later returned enraged and drove his SUV all over the girlfriend's family's lawn. Finally, there is Jeb Jr., arrested for public drunkeness and resisting arrest (maybe the Eric Garner protesters DO have a point). Too much cronyism with this family. Too many entrenched interests. It would make a possible 26 year period of American history into the private personal history of the Clintons and the Bushes--with an Obama interegnum. And, like I said, gently preparing the way for at least a third generation of George P. Bush and perhaps even the Clinton offspring. Get these people OUT of the business of government and make them work for a living.

Edited by zydeco

What's his position on broccoli?

post-37101-0-41792300-1418809261_thumb.j

From a cynical POV Jeb's chances will be greater, if nominated, because it will more difficult to demonize him which would reduce the numbers of hard core base democrats motivated enough to vote AGAINST him. As opposed to a candidate like Ted Cruz who would massively motivate his opposition to STOP HIM.

Jeb Bush is indeed a "conservative" but he's not the kind that is very SCARY to most people. You won't get too many people saying if he wins, they will leave the country ...

Edited by Jingthing

The Republicans really don't have a prayer of winning the White House for the foreseeable future...make that ever. It doesn't matter which of the idiots they prop against any democratic candidate. Old racist white men are just not going to get you there any more.

Paul, Cruz, Bush, Santorum, Trump, jeesh...please stop. It's going to be the same cluster "F" it was last time with a landslide victory for Hillary or whoever the Dems put up there. I'd like Elizabeth Warren but at this point it looks like Hillary's turn.

The most thing for me is never allowing another Republican in there to ever choose another Supreme Court Justice.

• Like 1

In 2004 Jeb Bush accompanied Colin Powell to Thailand after the tsunami to see where the U.S. should start dispersing the 400 MLN aid package. At least he isn't afraid to step up and help when needed even if there was no political mileage in it for him.

Wow, you are naive. Do you know any rich people? Most are ultra greedy and literally do nothing unless there's something in it for them.

For example, his brother Neil was a "consultant" for a Chinese Semiconductor company.

What the bloody hell does he know about "semiconductors"?

According to Neil Bush's own testamony in court, absolutely <deleted> nothing.

But he does know about hookers, thanks to the discovery process during his divorce trial.

Google "Bush Thailand Hookers"...

I'm not naive, but I am rich, and all my friends are rich, so when I see other rich people doing thing like this I applaud them.

You wouldn't understand unless you're rich too, which obviously you are not.

Ironically, Romney could probably win in 2016 if he runs which he won't.

But someone like Cruz or Paul won't win.

Will the republicans be sensible?

Don't bet on it!

The consensus among the experts and news reporters in the run up to the 1980 election was that Reagan was an extremist who would reassure the election of the sensible Jimmy Carter.

I hope he decides to run. His record indicates he's competent and intelligent. If he can somehow make it through the primaries and caucuses, he has a good shot at winning. The last thing the GOP needs is some extremist whackjob to get the nomination.

He was very capable rigging the presidential elections in florida.

Edited by FritsSikkink

I hope he decides to run. His record indicates he's competent and intelligent. If he can somehow make it through the primaries and caucuses, he has a good shot at winning. The last thing the GOP needs is some extremist whackjob to get the nomination.

He was very capable rigging the presidential elections in florida.

Yes indeed and carrying that fact to his present statements that he would lose the party nominating votes in the states but win the general election, it sounds like Republican party voters are going to get a good dose of how the Bush family counts votes and voters through the nominating voting contests right into the national nominating convention in the summer.

The very same people who stole the election of a president (in 2000) will do it again.

Great, more dark humor chuckles and comedy galore in store should he run or god forbid win. Gotta love that whacky Bush family and how they got their start helping finance the Nazis rise to power. Jeb was involved with fudging the governor's election in Florida in his favor, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he'd like to try something more ambitious and rig the Presidential election. Juicy corruption and scandals galore! Should be a real entertainment bonanza.

• Like 1