Puppy To Go

Lacoste

Probably the same one thats floating around the emails right now

Answers to the name of Dolly.

FREE to approved home, will eat anything, excellent guard dog.

Loves other small-dog breeds!!.

Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more kids, thieves, murderers, rapists or molesters left in the neighbourhood.

dolly.jpg

Probably the same one thats floating around the emails right now

Answers to the name of Dolly.

FREE to approved home, will eat anything, excellent guard dog.

Loves other small-dog breeds!!.

Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more kids, thieves, murderers, rapists or molesters left in the neighbourhood.

dolly.jpg

NO he is alot smaller than that.

This is urgent by the way, we just dont have the time for him.

If you don't want him why don't you take him down to chatuchak and see if one of the shops there will take him off your hands.......you never know they might even pay.

This is urgent by the way, we just dont have the time for him.

If you don't want him why don't you take him down to chatuchak and see if one of the shops there will take him off your hands.......you never know they might even pay.

To be honest i dont have time, i dont want any money for him, i just want to find a good home for him.

A number of off-topic posts on this thread have been unapproved.

Please stick to the subject folks.

:D

BTW Lacost, try sending a PM to BambinA... she's a vet in BKK and may have a potential home for your pup.

Althernatively, she may offer a better alternative to disposal by drowning... :o

no you cannot just bring him to a wat. there are many dogs in every wat already and they wont accept a new stranger puppy. we tried that here in samui many times, the other dogs will kill the newcomer. also any monk you should ask first not just dump the puppy will tell you this. please contact soidogrescue in bkk.

he is looking for a good home otherwise will be drowned next week as we cant look after him.

:o

Why not take the little chap to a wat?

I have just spoken with the people at soi dog rescue who unfortunatly do not have a place to take in dogs. Dont quite understand this but thats what they told me.

They also said PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT TO A TEMPLE it is a death sentance.

They actualy said they would rather i hit it on the back of the head and killed it rather than this. :D

Very nice little puppy, white and brown colour, trying to download picture but camera not working.

he is looking for a good home otherwise will be drowned next week as we cant look after him.

PM me if you want him (Bangkok)

Cheers :o

To be honest i dont have time, i dont want any money for him, i just want to find a good home for him.

You are cruel...suggestion: Drown yourself..problem solved!

Very nice little puppy, white and brown colour, trying to download picture but camera not working.

The puppy is greatful for your great help.

Cheers

In Lacoste's defence, he IS making a genuine effort to find a home for the dog.

There's likely hundreds of pups born every day in this country that will fare a lot worse death than drowning.

Maybe Lacoste is being a tad blunt but cut the guy some slack here....

ok ... is it just me?

Or does a guy with 2 kids and a live in maid really NEED to drown a dog? or is it just ........

we are currently renting a large house for B90,000 per month whilst looking for a house to buy.

School fees for two children are around B75,000 per month plus the occasional donation.

Mortgage on an appartment in London and a cottage in the lake district in England is a further B190,000.

Car payments (2 cars) B82,000

Electricity/water around B7,000

Maid B10,000

Food and fuel around 40,000

Entertainment around 35,000

Total outgoings per month around B529,000 per month or 7,500 GBP, 14,000 USD

Seems like with the kids and a maid ........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=820207

Hi there JD just to let you know, we sold our last place and are renting a house at the moment, there is a high possibility that we may be relocating to Hong Kong in the near future, if we get the go ahead for this then we will purchase a condo in Bangkok rather than a house.

Thanks for your interest in my personal life.

Lacoste

ok ... is it just me?

Or does a guy with 2 kids and a live in maid really NEED to drown a dog? or is it just ........

we are currently renting a large house for B90,000 per month whilst looking for a house to buy.

School fees for two children are around B75,000 per month plus the occasional donation.

Mortgage on an appartment in London and a cottage in the lake district in England is a further B190,000.

Maid B10,000

Why would a guy who claims on another thread to spend 75,00 baht/month educating his kids, at the same time waste all that investment by teachng them to abdicate responsibility? When the going gets tough, walk away? You'd really pre-meditatively murder an otherwise healthy and helpless puppy? I'm sure immigration would love to know they have someone of that ilk here. I hope you're just a troll.

ok ... is it just me?

Maid B10,000

Why would a guy who claims on another thread to spend 75,00 baht/month educating his kids, at the same time waste all that investment by teachng them to abdicate responsibility? When the going gets tough, walk away? You'd really pre-meditatively murder an otherwise healthy and helpless puppy? I'm sure immigration would love to know they have someone of that ilk here. I hope you're just a troll.

how sanctimonius can you possibly get?

the man does not want the dog. it is that simple.

he posted saying it was up for adoption or it will be destroyed, a more humane option than being a stray at the wat.

do you help strays on the streets of bangkok or do you look the other way and only get rigteous behind the key board. are you feeding a stray?

"I'm sure immigration would love to know they have someone of that ilk here" -- get a grip, like they share your misplaced sense of moral superiority

I think it is great that you are trying to find a home for the dog. If you do decide to put the dog down, however, I hope you would take it to a vet and have it humanly done.

On the other hand, if you can afford 14k a month in expenses, you can afford to take care of 1 animal until you do find a home for it. Have the maid take care of it. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by jbowman1993

Poor dog. I really hope someone takes it in. I dont think putting it down is the best idea. Please someone take it and give it a home. Dogs are cool. Wish i could take the dog. Unfortunately i'm leaving the country soon.