ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Well this has taken a remarkable turn.

Out of the remaining candidates, we have one who's taking it all far too seriously, one who's exploiting his own kids as a political tool, and one who's simply a tedious buffoon.

I thing Nancy is the obvious choice now. If only because it's funny how uncomfortable she clearly makes some posters.

Mrs doubtfire hasn't fronted up this evening. She's either:

A) Still trying to finish her evening beverages

cool.png Passed out after consuming her evening beverages

C) sharpening her insults after both a & b were completed.

She's knitting for the poor of Chiang Rai!

No actually, Hubby and I have been in Bangkok the last couple days. I mentioned that. I guess none of you are, or else you would have noticed the all-day Rotary fair in Lumpini Park. Gads, hundreds of 'em and the place was swarmed with people enjoying everything from free food, haircuts, dental work, eye check-ups and glasses plus getting screenings for blood pressure, diabetes, cataracts, glaucoma, etc. Meanwhile, local Rotary clubs from all over the country had displays of their service projects, so it was a great opportunity to go around and network.

(and no ,didn't see anyone getting scammed!)

Anyway, we're back in our hotel room now, wiped and tired, in need of a recommendation for a quick and easy dinner. We just couldn't take another Thai Rotary dinner, which always seems to involve much Karaoke and speeches.

So, where's a good place to go for dinner? We're in lower Sukhimvit?

Ask Drew Noyes

• Like 1

I think I deserve to be rich.

Who's going to send me their money?

Funny that you say that, but when I've demanded pay raises in the past, I go in there with confidence that I DESERVE the raise. If you're not, you shouldn't be asking.

JT, that was considered and rejected already for reasons I will not mention here.

But, let the best man win. Maybe you do deserve it JT, but I for one would not deny my vote as it has been cast unless it is a two horse race, but that is not possible with 4 of you in the running.

The French said they are going on strike if JT wins.

Any excuse for not working

Come on guys, it's not summer time, January is cold time to be on the picket line.

On a different, note, can we agree that once this topic hits 100 pages we call it a day? JT should have this done by tomorrow according to my calculations.

Out of the remaining candidates, we have one who's taking it all far too seriously, one who's exploiting his own kids as a political tool, and one who's simply a tedious buffoon.

I thing Nancy is the obvious choice now. If only because it's funny how uncomfortable she clearly makes some posters.

B) Passed out after consuming her evening beverages

Better keep smearing. Can't have a girl in the clubhouse.

When you and your cronies give something a 'funny' nickname, it's a dead giveaway you feel threatened by it.

Ha ha the bicycle man says Cronies and funny in one sentence. Ha ha.

Maybe soi biker is friends with DrWill.

He he na he. 55555555

• Like 1

cool.png Passed out after consuming her evening beverages

She got a big boost in votes the last time that she allegedly insulted David 48 in a drunken tirade. It might be time to chug down a new bottle and get down and dirty. burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRRx8h9ZhP6

U.G.

Much as I respect a lot of your posts, it was not allegedly.

Let's get this clear, NancyL accused David48 of pimping his children and she called him a perv. The words were there for all to see.

Blame the gin or the wine or whatever. It happened.

Now if some people stop mentioning this, I will stop posting what I saw and commented on at the time.

Ha ha.

If UG didn't see it. It didn't happen.

Old man and old lady stick together. Maybe they will share a plot together. He he.

• Like 1

What this contest needs is a push from one of the other candidates....they need a campaign manager to test Neverdie's resolve....who will back David48??

since I started campaigning for for Costas, he only lost two votes. if David is interested I am willing to work for Davids campaign. An this time I promise to work harder and improve on my previous record by helping David loose all his votestongue.png

Vote for Davidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif He's no Costas

• Like 1

She got a big boost in votes the last time that she allegedly insulted David 48 in a drunken tirade. It might be time to chug down a new bottle and get down and dirty. burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRRx8h9ZhP6

U.G.

Much as I respect a lot of your posts, it was not allegedly.

Let's get this clear, NancyL accused David48 of pimping his children and she called him a perv. The words were there for all to see.

Blame the gin or the wine or whatever. It happened.

Now if some people stop mentioning this, I will stop posting what I saw and commented on at the time.

Ha ha.

Old man and old lady stick together. Maybe they will share a plot together. He he.

Lost the plot

• Like 1

What this contest needs is a push from one of the other candidates....they need a campaign manager to test Neverdie's resolve....who will back David48??

since I started campaigning for for Costas, he only lost two votes. if David is interested I am willing to work for Davids campaign. An this time I promise to work harder and improve on my previous record by helping David loose all his votestongue.png

Vote for Davidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif He's no Costas

neverdie will demolish you. He he

Rip.

The problem is that I didn't see it and don't know exactly what she said. She maintains that it was fairly innocent and when I PMed several members that were complaining about it, they admitted that they had not seen it either. They succumbed to peer pressure as so many of us are prone to do.

She has also been accused of bashing Brits, but when you look at what she said, she was actually referring to only a few British con artists, not Brits in general. In such a close election for such a highly regarded position, you have to be careful about taking some of these sordid rumors at face value.

According to posts here the following morning, the old lady couldn't remember what she said. How would she know what context anything was in.

Must be hard getting old and forgetting all the time. Loosing ones faculties can't be fun.

Btw. He he.

What is the highly regarded position you are talking about? Are you sure you are in the right room Sir, Mr UG, Sir? This is about POTY 2014. Perhaps you've lost your way enroute something important..... Ie: bedtime?

Goodnite Sir, THANKYOU for everything you have done for the dozens of generations that followed yours.

RESPECT :D

• Like 1