ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Congratulations to Costas for overtaking David48.clap2.gif

David48 voters -- may I humbly suggest you reject the politics of intolerance (coded with "pro-family" BS rhetoric) and switch your vote on over to the massively tolerant, eccentrically witty, and reportedly super HANSUM MAN -- COSTAS?

(The Member with the Mostas.)

Now if you don't think it is fair for me to associate David48 with that dark flavor of politics, be reminded that I invited him to dissociate himself from it, and he did reply and did not dissociate himself from it. So I think it is fair to make the link that a vote for David48 is a vote for cynically using CODED "pro family" rhetoric to denigrate the morality and worth of those who don't fit a certain mold.

For their sake, don't encourage them, JT. No-one leaves The Family

We would never desert a man in need

Diana Ross- I'm Still Waiting

Apart from making something that Smokie thought I was capable of and another suggestion to defrost the bird, I have had little constructive help.

I am off to watch The Hobbit tomorrow with the Boy, but still eager to cook the bird.

• Like 1

Apart from making something that Smokie thought I was capable of and another suggestion to defrost the bird, I have had little constructive help.

I am off to watch The Hobbit tomorrow with the Boy, but still eager to cook the bird.

Duck is overrated. Now goose ... that's like an orgy of glorious fat.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Google bbc food easy duck recipes.

Honestly I might have to stand next year. :D

• Like 1

Honestly I might have to stand next year. biggrin.png

I like to stand, while I still can, just to show off

• Like 1

Lean on me........

Lean on me........

It's been quite a heated and emotional competition this year - it takes me back to my youth; let's hope it doesn't end the same way (other than the score line, of course)

Gladys? You also know my dear Auntie Fanny?

Fanny as in Ass?
No. As in from Joisey. I'm from Joisey. Are you from Joisey?

Fanny as in Ass?
No. As in from Joisey. I'm from Joisey. Are you from Joisey?

Why you support the Bears then?

Fanny as in Ass?

Has a slightly different meaning in British slang......

I thought he meant Fanny as in Scottish Football Association

Thank you Smokes, but it was actually a Blue Peter Badge for the contestants, to get my block votes, unfortunately, although the murmur of a promise, a no show ensued.

Prick it all over with a fork, for all the fat to come out. The duck fat is good for roasting tatties. If in doubt just go to BBC.com and look up the Saturday Kitchen live recipes, one of the chefs must have roasted a duck at some point!!

Oops, Smokie beat me to it, In fact Brian Turner roasted a fine looking duck this morning, with lots of veggies.

Edited by Patsycat

Prick it all over with a fork, for all the fat to come out. The duck fat is good for roasting tatties. If in doubt just go to BBC.com and look up the Saturday Kitchen live recipes, one of the chefs must have roasted a duck at some point!!

Oops, Smokie beat me to it, In fact Brian Turner roasted a fine looking duck this morning, with lots of veggies.

And I thought you would give me something Hot & Spicy to cook