ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Whatever happened to Geriatrickid???? He would've got my vote. And also MCA, he's always funny, why wasn't he nominated??

Well, you had the chance to nominate but obviously didn't.

Not actually seen either GK or MCA on the forum much of recent.

I'm understanding why Jingthing is sitting it out this year. One little misstep last night and everyone is piling on.

Part of the problem is that David, Costas and I run in different circles on Thai Visa. I'm from Chiang Mai and venture into the General, Visa and Health forums on a regular basis, where I run into Jingthing who is a valuable contributor to those forums. Why he even ventures into the Pub is beyond me.

I appreciate his nomination and it was fun to be out ahead for a while (I think), but I really should get back to my real life.

Besides, I haven't figured out what's the prize anyway? Obviously, the cost of nomination is having tons of insults hurled at you.

Edited by NancyL

Costas is surging!

Forget Costas ... he's already thrown in the Towel ... the-lady-deserves-to-win,

but apparently some disagreed with his prognosis.

It's a 4 way tussle for the last podium place.

With a late surge ... Khun Neverdie refuses to turn over and has bettered his total today and is a respectable 16 votes.

Only one vote ... one vote coming behind Jingthing, UlyssesG and the highly votable for David48

Have you read this today yet ... vote for David48 ... thumbsup.gif

ps Costas ... pick up that towel, come back and 'have a chat' ... it's good for the soul.

... vote for David48 ... thumbsup.gif

Costas is surging!

Forget Costas ... he's already thrown in the Towel ... the-lady-deserves-to-win,

With a late surge ... Khun Neverdie refuses to turn over and has bettered his total today and is a respectable 16 votes.

Only one vote ... one vote coming behind Jingthing, UlyssesG and the highly votable for David48

ps Costas ... pick up that towel, come back and 'have a chat' ... it's good for the soul.

Rolox, gear heads vote ..............Trans..........................laugh.png

Costas is surging!

Excu me? Costas hasn't thrown in the towel. HIs gloriously magnaminous disposition momentarily got the best of him. He's still in the race as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Gecko123

I'm understanding why Jingthing is sitting it out this year. One little misstep last night and everyone is piling on.

Part of the problem is that David, Costas and I run in different circles on Thai Visa. I'm from Chiang Mai and venture into the General, Visa and Health forums on a regular basis, where I run into Jingthing who is a valuable contributor to those forums. Why he even ventures into the Pub is beyond me.

I appreciate his nomination and it was fun to be out ahead for a while (I think), but I really should get back to my real life.

Besides, I haven't figured out what's the prize anyway? Obviously, the cost of nomination is having tons of insults hurled at you.

Vote for neverdie.

Should you not use "beneath"? there's some right ruffians hanging around there. laugh.png

Anyway JT, is an all round poster - who knows the posters well - from being a long term member. He's always good for a bit of a laugh.

You're not from Chiang Mai you live in Chiang Mai. I lived in CM 25 years ago when it was full of smackheads and we used to smoke opium all the time.

Now it's full of OAPs who think they have found Nirvana.

There is no prize just your self respect which you have lost in spades.

I think Nancy was referring to the forum rather than the place.

Don't let that get in the way of your angry one upmanship, though.

You're not from Chiang Mai you live in Chiang Mai. I lived in CM 25 years ago when it was full of smackheads and we used to smoke opium all the time.

Now it's full of OAPs who think they have found Nirvana.

There is no prize just your self respect which you have lost in spades.

But you are now an AOP and still smoke the stuff.....................Don't run down OAP folk eh.......smile.png

• Like 1

Costas is surging!

He actually threw in the towel after he finished surging. Keeping his hands clean and all that.

• Like 1

Costas is surging!

He actually threw in the towel after he finished surging. Keeping his hands clean and all that.

Gaza, you old tart > Vote neverdie :D

Whatever happened to Geriatrickid????

Geriatrickid ... hasn't logged on since May of this Year..

I was wondering that too. I did not always agree with him, but he wrote some darn good posts.

Yeh, I didn't mind him either.

Bit rough round the edges, but he rarely BS'ed ... you knew where you stood with him.

He changed abode in 2012 from memory and that seems to settle him a little.

Ha Ha ... I wonder what he'd be thinking if he knew we were talking about him with such fondness ... laugh.png

Posts removed

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Digging through other member's posts and bringing them up on the forum can be considered stalking and it is against the forum rules.