Shamelessly Lobbying for Thai Visa "Poster of the Year"

NancyL

Yes, I would have voted for UG, too, if I haven't been in the running. Good to have a local win the contest, right?

I don't hang out on that "Farang Pub" at all. No need, when there's too many good real pubs, wine bars, coffee shops and food courts here that serve the same purpose. But, it's a forum that does fill that need for someone who lives in a less social place than Chiang Mai.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

The fix is in for Jingthing - at least I hope so. He has come in second place every time for years and deserves to win first place at least once. Neverdie is managing his campaign this year, so he stands a very good chance of victory. clap2.gif

Do you believe in black magic?w00t.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/784067-do-you-believe-in-black-magic/

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

The fix is in for Jingthing - at least I hope so. He has come in second place every time for years and deserves to win first place at least once. Neverdie is managing his campaign this year, so he stands a very good chance of victory. clap2.gif

It took Susan Lucci 18 failed attempts to win a Daytime Emmy for her portrait of the villainess Erica Kane on the American TV soap opera 'All My Children'. Hang in there Jingthing.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

My vote is for Nancy, only if Allan Hall personally comes to present her with the award.

A few months ago, I would have been very annoyed with this post. Now, I just find it hysterically funny. By his leaving, I've had one heck of a good time this year. Thanks everyone -- for pulling together to remake the CM Expats Club!

Edited by NancyL

After all this time as a member I have only just found out there was a "Farang Pub" forum on TV.

Perhaps I do have a life after all. (-:

Ditto--about not knowing about the 'Pub'--not so sure about the 'life' bit, though.

If I could understand how to--I would vote for NancyL--but don't count on my being able to work it out in time.

Thee poll is at the top of the page. Just click beside her name and then the other button that says - something like "VOTE". I can't see it as I have already voted.

You can also switch your vote, so if Jingthing is really getting trounced, I might switch my vote at the last moment and send Nancy over the top. She is winning at the moment. I bet Jingthing wishes that he had not nominated her. tongue.png

Edited by Ulysses G.