ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I strongly object. Too late. It is unfair to those who were nominated and never even made any voting list. In future this kind of corruption will end.

But JT, you weren't complaining when the SoiBiker was added ... nor when many of the candidates dropped out.

We aren't even 1/2 through the allotted voting time

I'm thinking he's a little nervous ... ermm.gif

• Like 1

Well, Hubby and I have flown to Bangkok where we are now in our command bunker in lower Sukhimvit. We came intending to campaign and spread Christmas cheer in Bangkok, but see that the wheels have fallen off my campaign. Mr. Bitey obviously has been distracted by the pigeons outside the condo windows and failed to keep up the posts using my logon. The lack of opposable thumbs may have something to do with that,too.

Patsy is without sin.

I vouch whole heartedly for her.

She loves Chocolate and the great Luke Kelly, has absolutely no skeletons in the closet.

Patsy gets my vote

Come On Smokes

Do you know this woman?

A fine Feline is Miss Patsy.

Popular, but she has to convert her GoodWill into hard votes.

That said ... she could be the one candidate to unite us all.

I hadn't realized there had been any adds. I missed that. Totally wrong. My objection was and is about any late adds. Not personal. Thanks Smokie. Next year the corruption will end.

transparency is coming!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

Patsy is without sin.

She loves Chocolate and the great Luke Kelly, has absolutely no skeletons in the closet.

Patsy gets my vote

Come On Smokes

Do you know this woman?

Only for the last 10 years, before that, I could be on shakey ground.....................

Come On Smokes

There is a tie at the moment. Anyone want to make up a new rumor about NancyL?

Allegedly Nancy is not really looking for the TV Lounge, the rumor is that she's more interested in the Beergarden next door but it's less embarrassing asking for the whereabouts of the TVL.

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Like 2

There is a tie at the moment. Anyone want to make up a new rumor about NancyL?

Allegedly Nancy is not really looking for the TV Lounge, the rumor is that she's more interested in the Beergarden next door but it's less embarrassing asking for the whereabouts of the TVL.

Happy Christmas everyone.

She was seen slipping into a bar on cowboy, the one that caters for weird stuff.

Patsy is without sin.

Patsy gets my vote

Come On Smokes

Do you know this woman?

Only for the last 10 years, before that, I could be on shakey ground.....................

Come On Smokes

Never has there been so many whackos gathered requesting one thing. Even moss is ere, dragged him down from bedders.

Give us patsy or we boycott the votes!

David's given all the southern people enough supplies for six months. He's off to darkest Africa now to promote an ebola anxiety group. They need his help.

Truth be known ... it's worse then that.

Both Boys have Measles ... facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

I thought they had had their Vaccine for that but they aren't close to being a year old and you get the 'triple jab' usually in the 12 - 15 months period.

I hadn't realized there had been any adds. I missed that. Totally wrong. My objection was and is about any late adds. Not personal. Thanks Smokie. Next year the corruption will end.

transparency is coming!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

555 And you post that while living where?

David's given all the southern people enough supplies for six months. He's off to darkest Africa now to promote an ebola anxiety group. They need his help.

Truth be known ... it's worse then that.

Both Boys have Measles ... facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

I thought they had had their Vaccine for that but they aren't close to being a year old and you get the 'triple jab' usually in the 12 - 15 months period.

Don't know much about measles David, hope all will be well, keep us updated.

Moss

• Like 1