ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Well u ad on your way JT....I won't hold my breath for your thanks for all the effort I put in for you.

You have switched back and forth and abandoned him numerous times on this very thread. What a two-faced campaign manager. Remind me never to hire you for anything in which loyalty is a prerequisite. tongue.png
Just trying to liven the vote up....smoke and mirrors stuff....welcome to politics UG, being an American I thought you'd be well accustomed to it.

You will note I was always fighting for the underdog.....at any given time ;)

Yes I am vain neverdie....wall to ceiling!:P

• Like 1

To be clear, for years now I almost NEVER use the report button on posts.

I don't believe you, but that will not change my vote. Poster of the Year is mostly a popularity contest and you have won our hearts over the years with all the wacky posts, complaints and whining. Who else would admit being banned from numerous restaurants for annoying the owners and being trounced by a baht bus driver?

You should believe me. I will PM you and explain why.

Jingthing is one of the posters I would like to meet, not because he believes the same us me or acts the same but because over the 5 years or so I have known him here he has become more and more a person as he shows more of himself. There are a few here like that but not many.

• Like 1

A post has been removed, the poster should pay attention to the following rule:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 2

Whatever lead I have now which I may or may not maintain, I reckon probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been inspired by NancyL to go on my local forum and make a personal appeal for votes. I had never had the cajones to try a move like that before, but NancyL led the way ... the 'Fine Lady of Substance from the Lanna Land ... now with cajones!'

I thought about trying that on the Visa forum for about two seconds. That would really be too much ... if there is such a thing here.

Edited by Jingthing

Anyone can be beaten until the final bell.

Don't forget the year of tutsiwarrior!

Yes, and I plan on changing my 31 votes vote during the last fifteen minutes.

You can only vote once. I tried twice but had to delete the first one. Ha ha. biggrin.png

You probably have only one account.

Anyone can be beaten until the final bell.

Don't forget the year of tutsiwarrior!

You can only vote once. I tried twice but had to delete the first one. Ha ha. biggrin.png

I'm not sure what you mean. What did I do wrong?

Can you really vote more than one time? That not rite, surely.

Whatever lead I have now which I may or may not maintain, I reckon probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been inspired by NancyL to go on my local forum and make a personal appeal for votes. I had never had the cajones to try a move like that before, but NancyL led the way ... the 'Fine Lady of Substance from the Lanna Land ... now with cajones!'

I thought about trying that on the Visa forum for about two seconds. That would really be too much ... if there is such a thing here.

Hey JT, just noticed the change of signature 'Do the right thing with Jingthing!'.

What will you make it if you win?

It would be a great lark to start a thread and ask for Members suggestions.

Agreed, JT. Respects to Nancy. She's the man.thumbsup.gif

Shame people have to ask for votes....facepalm.gif .

Sir,

I think you make mistake. Nancy is the lady. Not man. True.

:D

• Like 1

It's so true.

It ain't over til it's over.

Anything can happen in these Thaivisa Poster of the Year Contests and it usually does.

attachicon.gifCockapoo_Male_and_Female_Cockapoos_One_Year_Old.JPG

But in the meantime for all the support shown so far and hopefully to continue, Fritzie and Buzzcuddles thank you from the bottom of their Cockapoo hearts!

Fritzie and Buzzcuddles!laugh.pngclap2.gif

• Like 1

Whatever lead I have now which I may or may not maintain, I reckon probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been inspired by NancyL to go on my local forum and make a personal appeal for votes.

I was wondering how you gained so many votes so quickly. Now I know. You are a living legend in Pattaya.

Whatever lead I have now which I may or may not maintain, I reckon probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been inspired by NancyL to go on my local forum and make a personal appeal for votes.

I was wondering how you gained so many votes so quickly. Now I know. You are a living legend in Pattaya.

Maybe a lot of baht bus drivers are tv members coffee1.gif

• Like 1

So clever. Wow.

Maybe a lot of baht bus drivers are tv members coffee1.gif

Wow. Never thought of that. No wonder mr thing is so popular.

I might change my vote too.

:D

I'm not sure what you mean. What did I do wrong?

Can you really vote more than one time? That not rite, surely.

Just making a joke. No, you can't vote more than once.

• Like 1

Like monks out on a morning begging for freebies.

Yes, it is sad to be on a local forum begging for votes, be it in Chiang Mai or in Pattaya or wherever.

Some people have more dignity.

You are a very knowledgeable Member ...

• Like 1

Yes, it is sad to be on a local forum begging for votes, be it in Chiang Mai or in Pattaya or wherever.

Yet most of the front runners did it. Apparently it works. It is like using negative ads in politics.

UG ... you nailed it with that comment.

In the end ... I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

This 'Campaigning Style' of vote for me, just isn't me.

Yet, it's worked for them ... that's undeniable.