ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes I already know I will never win this. Not this year. Not if I am still posting here in 20 years.

If you cannot reward me the prize which I do deserve at least consider giving it to a member of substance ... such as NancyL.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Gosh, Jingthing, you sound almost bitter. I appreciate the vote of support. What's the prize? I guess I should venture back into the Pub Forum and wade thru all 22 pages of the Poster of the Year thread. Hard to do without a drink in hand. Maybe it will disclose the nature of the prize. Must be something you really want, JT, like a Lenova S820 ROW.

It's still early, but I can see some potential for some VOTING BLOCK action in order to make a POSTER OF SUBSTANCE win this year.

You see, people have the POWER to CHANGE THEIR VOTE up till the last minute in order to prevent a SILLY MEMBER from winning and putting in a MEMBER OF SUBSTANCE.

To do this, click Delete My vote, and then just VOTE AGAIN for your new choice.

This works up until the LAST MINUTE.
Edited by Jingthing

Obama was just interviewed by CNN and asked what he thought of Costas.

His reply?

Costas is gonna cost us!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Promise I'll vote for you in 2015.

In the meantime, I'm going to see the Pope and ask him to do something about JT.

Not acceptable.........he's still behind me.................

And Nancy is catching up.

Who nominated Nancy?

Can you please ask JT?

Edited by Costas2008

Yes I already know I will never win this. Not this year. Not if I am still posting here in 20 years.

If you cannot reward me the prize which I do deserve at least consider giving it to a member of substance ... such as NancyL.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Gosh, Jingthing, you sound almost bitter. I appreciate the vote of support. What's the prize? I guess I should venture back into the Pub Forum and wade thru all 22 pages of the Poster of the Year thread. Hard to do without a drink in hand. Maybe it will disclose the nature of the prize. Must be something you really want, JT, like a Lenova S820 ROW.

It's still early, but I can see some potential for some VOTING BLOCK action in order to make a POSTER OF SUBSTANCE win this year.

You see, people have the POWER to CHANGE THEIR VOTE up till the last minute in order to prevent a SILLY MEMBER from winning and putting in a MEMBER OF SUBSTANCE.

To do this, click Delete My vote, and then just VOTE AGAIN for your new choice.

This works up until the LAST MINUTE.

It's your year JT

Jingthing...... c'mon..... You should lighten up a little. Yes you have been the butt of a few jokes in the Pub, but it was all in fun and nothing serious. No one slagged you off.

Mr Toad has received as much stick as you have and possibly Costas too. No-one hears them complaining.

Jingthing...... c'mon..... You should lighten up a little. Yes you have been the butt of a few jokes in the Pub, but it was all in fun and nothing serious. No one slagged you off.

Mr Toad has received as much stick as you have and possibly Costas too. No-one hears them complaining.

BS. They don't have to deal with the constant crude gay sex jokes. It's like some of you are still in grade school. For many, no matter what contributions I make here all they can think about is anal sex. An openly gay man can't ever win here in a popularity contest (and that's what it is, it is NOT a merit contest) competing with cute baby pictures. Prove me wrong. I know you can't.

Edited by Jingthing

re, how did I get nominated??

I'm supporting Jingthing

Actually I was disappointed The Stuttering Parrot was not on the shortlist, I would have voted for him purely for his contribution to comedy.

In the end I gave my vote to Toady, because he has given me a laugh at times when I needed it.

Jingthing is very deserving as well, his incredible story about him almost losing his life at the hands of a gang of drunken Iranian tourists on a baht bus still gives me cold shivers to this day. biggrin.png

• Like 2

BS. They don't have to deal with the constant crude gay sex jokes. It's like some of you are still in grade school. For many, no matter what contributions I make here all they can think about is anal sex. An openly gay man can't ever win here in a popularity contest (and that's what it is, it is NOT a merit contest) competing with cute baby pictures. Prove me wrong. I know you can't.

JT calm down you can depend on the Gay and Jewish vote and maybe the black vote too, if you are black.

The baby pictures are a volatile bunch more concerned about their ability to procreate than for intellectual contribution.

• Like 1

Jingthing, brilliant post with VERY SPECIFIC instructions on HOW TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE to someone of SUBSTANCE. I'm flattered to think you consider me a person of substance.

But in the interests of full disclosure, once the mods shut down a thread I started:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/743520-in-praise-of-the-7-11s/?p=8113113&hl=%2Bin+%2Bpraise+%2Bof+%2B7%26%23820811s

See, I can be a very frivolous girl sometimes, too.

• Like 1

Take it easy, the way it looks now, this year you're not gone end second.

JT, calm down, the electorate will be concerned about you getting upset.

Still voting 4 JT

And if Soibiker is lucky enough to win, the speech will read "suitable beginner"

I still don't see him on the roster but we'll need a suitable explanation about why he wears his mother's clothes around the house.

• Like 1