ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Does the peanut gallery have any questions of the candidates to better help you make an informed decision?

peanut gallery? who needs questions? your typical condecension tells us everything we neesd to know about you.

This confuses me. I love peanuts. To me peanut gallery is a term of endearment.

Does the peanut gallery have any questions of the candidates to better help you make an informed decision?

peanut gallery? who needs questions? your typical condecension tells us everything we neesd to know about you.

You are talking about folk in 'the cheap seats' (in a theatre ,in bygone days) ie the poor...

You are talking about folk in 'the cheap seats' (in a theatre ,in bygone days) ie the poor...

The INTERESTING people, you mean?

Not the poseur hoity toity SNOBOLAS?

Maybe you are not cut out to be a Jingthing supporter.

That's fine. Not for everyone. Just need ONE MORE VOTE than 2nd place!

Edited by Jingthing

i dont believe a word of it. you just refuse to ever acknowledge when youve been called on your elitism. its who you are. full of yourself.

• Like 1

I think anyone that had to have a post removed from this thread should be disqualified from running.......they hold to too low a standard......who would that leave then?......anybody?

Edited by pgrahmm

i dont believe a word of it. you just refuse to ever acknowledge when youve been called on your elitism. its who you are. full of yourself.

OK, I admit it. I've managed to position myself a step up from BALLOON CHASER or DUMPSTER DIVER.

But you never know ... the wheel turns, doesn't it?

Edited by Jingthing

OK, I admit it. I've managed to position myself a step up from BALLOON CHASER or DUMPSTER DIVER.

But you never know ... the wheel turns, doesn't it?

as does the stomach

OK, fine.

Thanks for sharing your POV.

Good for a chuckle or two

Anyone else that actually has a QUESTION?

Be clear these questions (if you have any) should be directed at ALL four of the TOP FOUR.

So don't be specific to one candidate ... ask GENERAL questions please.

Of course if the others don't play, I won't either ... so this is an experiment ... but first things first ... some QUESTIONS anyone?

JT, the use of the Term 'Peanut Gallery' isn't exactly pretty.

I would suggest that you try and understand this concept ... it's the POTY of 2014,

not what you (used in the collective sense) will do in 2015.

So, how to make an informed decision?

Give a list of threads posted ... contributions to the Forum.

Shouldn't be too hard. You say you have many, maybe pick the top 5 and share them here.

Then members can make an informed decision ... thumbsup.gif

However, if you are too busy to do that, there will be understanding.

Will they understand if I reply ... dude, David48 ain't the boss of me? coffee1.gif

My record stands on the forum.

Take it or leave it.
I already said that.

Anyway, it could easily take me a month of full time work to select the top five. So bloody hell NO!
Stop repeatedly PESTERING me over the same thing, ALREADY answered.

It was reasonable to ask ONCE.

The trip you are on now is another story. A predictable one, but no less ANNOYING.

Also, dude:

The contest is about whatever voters DECIDE it is about. You have no control over that. Either does anyone.

Edited by Jingthing

3 out of the 4 left here are cranks ,the other one is just some arl bitch slapped greek fella.

Interesting.

Do you consider yourself as coming from the peanut gallery? coffee1.gif

What I consider myself has no concern of yours ,I'm not the one selling his nuts or throwing them at the shoddy performers.

David, in the interest of fairness, please post at least a few of your finest moments of 2014.

Mate, I'd never ask of another that I wasn't prepared to do myself.

Did that last night ... though, it seemed to not have made some members happy.

* sigh *

australian-tourist-visa-application - 26,000 views, 202 replies ... a pinned topic

australian-citizenship-for-your-baby-how-to-guide

private-hospital-childbirth

a-personal-story-with-a-warning-for-almost-everyone-update About getting a DVT (deep vein thrombosis)

I appreciate that none of them are important as a Restaurant Review ... but they may have relevance and importance for some people.

Just that some people just don't yell their credentials from the Roof-Top.

BTW ... I saved you lot the pain of the Farming forum one ... you really have to be a Farmer to get into them.

The above stuff is relevant because the POTY really, in my mind, the contribution that an individual made to the Forum and the people he or she helped as a result.

All, of course IMHO.

Sadly, not all contenders are up for the same challenge.

3 out of the 4 left here are cranks ,the other one is just some arl bitch slapped greek fella.

Interesting.

Do you consider yourself as coming from the peanut gallery? coffee1.gif

What I consider myself has no concern of yours ,I'm not the one selling his nuts or throwing them at the shoddy performers.

No disrespect ... but I thought you two were Mates?

For those of us still on the fence, although my splinters are getting less with every passing fence post, why don't you link to some of your favourite posts/threads, just to take your mind off the situation.

Just a reminder there has been 3 relatively quick warnings, which may suggest that this is fast approaching a 'critical mass', and JT it may help that Nancy is coming up fast on the rails and you are going to lose a dead cert if you don't take a deep breath.

The Voice of Reason.

A personal perspective, of course

Next year, can we please NOT have "ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2015" ?

Absolutely Not.

Myself and ND are gearing ourselves up for a fight in regard to being Patsy'IceCool'Cat's Campaign Manager.

Next year it will be bedlam! wink.png

Now there's a thought worthy of consideration.

Guaranteed to keep the 'long time reader, just joined' member earning their stripes.

In my ten year of Thai Visa, I have never had a moments doubt that Jingthing deserves to win this years Poster of the year! never the mind the jonny and jenni come lately,this man has staying power,and hopefully will be their to claim his rightful crown!............... Go for it Jing!

• Like 2

In my ten year of Thai Visa, I have never had a moments doubt that Jingthing deserves to win this years Poster of the year! never the mind the jonny and jenni come lately,this man has staying power,and hopefully will be their to claim his rightful crown!............... Go for it Jing!

ten years ago you didnt know there would be a poster of the year contest this year

Pity the Greek on the corner went out of business or you could have a badgers milk shake with double malt.

He he na he. I tried to google badgers milk and it linked me directly back to this forum.

I think that is funny. Credit to mr Costas.....I might change my vote to him.

Edited by snottgoblin
  • Like 2

In my ten year of Thai Visa, I have never had a moments doubt that Jingthing deserves to win this years Poster of the year! never the mind the jonny and jenni come lately,this man has staying power,and hopefully he will be there to claim his rightful crown!............... Go for it Jing!

ten years ago you didnt know there would be a poster of the year contest this year

But I was there long......... before you was though!

But I was there long......... before you was though!

About 3 years clever clogs!