Thai police launch 'You'll Never Walk Alone' campaign

webfact

As a Chelsea fan this upsets me.!!

As a Rodgers & Hammerstein fan, Chelsea upsets me.

Goodbiggrin.png

Mea Culpa from a Yank -- I realize now it is the Liverpool fandom who sings the Jerry & the Pacemakers version of the R&H song ... at least I've seen those singing standing up in the stands who are still capable of standing up.

• Like 1

Since the BIB are involved in creating so much crime ( kidnappings, drug dealings,

shakedowns, murder for hire. etc.) , does this mean with a greater police presence

crime is going to go up ?

Stealing soccer slogans is a interesting way for them to make fools of themselves.

How about a new slogan......... Protect and serve....... and then go out and actually do that.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

wouldn't this song slogan be more appropriate for the BIB?

after all, it was a Police hit tongue.png

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OMOGaugKpzs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by cloghead

As a Chelsea fan this upsets me.!!

As a Rodgers & Hammerstein fan, Chelsea upsets me.

Goodbiggrin.png

Mea Culpa from a Yank -- I realize now it is the Liverpool fandom who sings the Jerry & the Pacemakers version of the R&H song ... at least I've seen those singing standing up in the stands who are still capable of standing up.

As a yank, I agree with you with a wink-thumbsup.gif - most Americans think the melody of America the Beautiful has nothing to do with the UK national anthem. Sadly I suspect some will ask: "The UK has a national anthem?

Can someone please let them stop with the stupid statement of "return happiness to the people"

The majority of Thai where quite happy before Suthep started a year ago protesting, backed by the military to justify a coup....

Don't think they can ever return happiness to the people.

• Like 1

As a yank, I agree with you with a wink-- most Americans think the melody of America the Beautiful has nothing to do with the UK national anthem. Sadly I suspect some will ask: "The UK has a national anthem?

You're thinking of "My Country 'Tis of Thee".

"America the Beautiful" should be the US National Anthem. (Edit: The Ray Charles' version)

Edited by impulse

As a yank, I agree with you with a wink-- most Americans think the melody of America the Beautiful has nothing to do with the UK national anthem. Sadly I suspect some will ask: "The UK has a national anthem?

You're thinking of "My Country 'Tis of Thee".

"America the Beautiful" should be the US National Anthem. (Edit: The Ray Charles' version)

The UK does not have a national anthem, it has a song in praise of the monarchy. How weird is that?

Land of hope and glory would be a good replacement.

Why can't we just give it a chance? Half the whiners probably have never been to Bangkok. This will not apply to the people living in the jungle on 1K Pounds Sterling a month.

Put the numbers in your mobile phone and you MAY have a chance to call on the RTP in the event of an incident. Don't and you will definitely not. The numbers can't hurt you.

A mobile patrol will be officers responding to your call for help in a police radio car or on motorcycles here in the capital.

We live in a developing country and all that goes with it. Nowhere is perfect just more efficient. A slim chance in better than none if you need help.

• Like 1

Is TH the only country that has surveillance cameras?

No other country 'monitors' its citizens?

Internet is NEVER monitored at "home?"

hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJL

It is illegal to MONITOR THE citizens in Germany for example ..as it breaches your human rights.

I heard yesterday that there are 3 gangs operating in the siam square area ..snatching goldchains of the thai lady's. Maybe this new police system will help catch these gangs.

Edited by bigwhitewarrior

Nice new original slogan

Can;t even come up with something of there own

Send in the clowns

possibly more appropriate is West Ham's ' I'm for ever blowing bubbles '.

I understand they've had to stop though, since Bubbles took them to court and got a restraining order.

• Like 1