PM extends New Year greetings to Thais

webfact

Not all expats here are penniless retirees living in the outback of Issan

Of course not - just the ones whining and moaning on Thai forums.

...many actually have high powered jobs in the major cities and have active involvement in areas affecting the future of the country.

... and you won't find those whining and moaning on these Thai forums.

Not all expats here are penniless retirees living in the outback of Issan

Of course not - just the ones whining and moaning on Thai forums.

...many actually have high powered jobs in the major cities and have active involvement in areas affecting the future of the country.

... and you won't find those whining and moaning on these Thai forums.

You would be very surprised! You seem quite a long way outside reality in Thailand, do you live here?

Yes, I *would* be surprised - and even more so that you consider yourself to be cruising in those circles. LOL!

(hint: having a washed up expat buddy that runs a beer bar does not count as "high powered jobs in the major cities and have active involvement in areas affecting the future of the country". I assume next you will claim that you have friends on the privy council...)

Yes, I *would* be surprised - and even more so that you consider yourself to be cruising in those circles. LOL!

(hint: having a washed up expat buddy that runs a beer bar does not count as "high powered jobs in the major cities and have active involvement in areas affecting the future of the country". I assume next you will claim that you have friends on the privy council...)

As i said originally, don't judge everyone by your own standards.

There are people on TVF who know me and could vouch for me, but you can believe what you like. Not to mention having a social life and playing tennis, badminton, golf etc, it is surprising if you get out a bit who you meet.

You write as if you are really really bitter about something, maybe life has passed you by a little.sad.png