Vasectomy- is it safe to get done in Thailand?

rosco14

Best decision I ever made, 40 years ago! No pain, no drawbacks.

PDA, Sukh Soi 12, next door to Cabbages & Condoms.

I agree with this poster, unless things have changed this hospital does it for free (sponsored by Cabbages & Condoms).

But you asked for a charity donation.

Ramathibodi Hospital's Premium Clinic (in Bangkok) has a very good urologist for vasectomy. Costs about 12k. No problems.

"It feels like I'm kicking you in the balls, right", he says as he grabs the vans deferen (while laughing).

But seriously. Good place.

Edited by EmptyHead
  • Like 1

Getting a vasectomy was one of the best days of my life. When I saw some smoke rising from down there, I asked the doctor is that normal? He said, it was not only normal, but it was a good sign. I said great. No more worries. No more empty threats. No more foolishness. I fire only blanks now, and it is thrilling. Since I never wanted kids, it works out beautifully. I highly recommend it. Seeing the smoke rising from the cajoles, and knowing that you will never have this kind of worry again, is a thrill any man who does not want kids, or does not want any more kids should experience.

• Like 1

It may be safe to get in Thailand but is a real bitch finding a doctor to do it if you are young. Have a Thai friend in his early thirties and even with his wife in tow he could not find any doctor that would do it

Had a real scare when she turned up pregnant but that got worse when they found out that the baby might have a birth defect because of some medicine she took. There was no problem with the gynecologist terminating the pregnancy but he is still stuck with the problem of finding a doctor that will perform the vasectomy

• 3 weeks later...