farang commits suicide

hellyes2oo2

I am not starting any rumours. I have a guy from Norway who was at the Oasis bars party yesterday, and it seems that many people were talking about this. Unfortunately this guy doesn't speak great english, and he has been trying to explain to me what he heard.So "Neverdie" stop talking your shit, and just wait until we either hear yes or no. But I guess being wrong is not in your vocabluary. So please forgive me if you are always right, and the rest of the idiots on here are always wrong.

A small thought for you.

It seems as though you don't really know if this happened or not so why not wait a little until the official "facts" come out and you can say true or false.

When you know either way then post but until then it is just a rumour with nothing to back it up, so why post it in the first place and further the rumour mill?

• Like 1

Sometimes these things happen but don't get reported in the news. I'm not saying that this did or didn't happen.

Over the years I know of a number of Farang suicides in my area, confirmed by my family members dealing with the bodies at hospitals, that never made it into the news.