Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

Given the information that Hannah's and David's parents have the information contained in this older article, it is even more bizarre to read that they announced being satifsfied with the investigation done bt the RTP: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11102860/Two-brothers-questioned-over-backpacker-murders-in-Thailand.html

Here, again, mention of wounds on David's hands, indicating a struglle and a fight. To imply that the two Burmse dwarfs escaped a fight with a man of David's stature without a single scratch is just insane.

One who had injuries at about the same time was:

csila.jpg

Sean is a key witness!!!!

...while aother person (Nomsod) bought a full week in absence what is ample time to heal minor scratches, bruises and cuts.

Btw. this is the same trick intoxicated Thai drivers use when killing someone in an accident. Run away first and turn yourself in at the nearest police station one or two days after, when sober.

The RTP and mafia apologists will find it very hard to explain why the mafia brat was hiding for a full week. It is one of the hundreds of facts they can't make go away.

You talk like he was on the island, a full week in absence from what ?

We have no witnesses that can confirm he was on the island. According to your theories that is because they are too afraid to speak .

But we do have cctv footage of him in UNI and teachers that can confirm he attended the class. No bruises to heal , no cuts to heal , no minor scratches, its all in your imagination.

What makes you think it is Catweazles theory?

“It’s really challenging getting witnesses for them because everyone’s so scared,” Hall said. He said that Thais living on Koh Tao are especially scared to speak out, because they have names and addresses that can be easily tracked. This is their home, they can’t leave the way migrant workers or Western expats can. People are scared that their businesses will be closed or their lives will be threatened, even that they could be killed, Hall said. http://asiancorrespondent.com/128732/koh-tao-murder-suspects-issue-plea-for-witnesses-ahead-of-formal-charges/

When you state that teachers from Uni confirmed he attended classes, where do you get that from? Speculating or do you actually have a link to that statement from teachers? I would be interested to see it.

How do you know he had no scratches, cuts, bruises? Again are you speculating or do you have a link to this as I would be very interested.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

Ally g is back for the comedy hour.. The boys were tested first time around. There is a picture of one of them in the queue. Now tell us that picture was fake.

Then tell us how the cctv footage is all 100% real and there is no chance it could have been changed.

Then tell us with all this information why the trail has been put back 6 months, I don't think it was done to help the Burmese lads.

You claimed the Burmese men were cleared early in the investigation, don't bother with bluster, show the proof of your statement.

You won't because you can't.

You have already been proven wrong with the motives for the trial postponement.

I have no need to prove anything to you.

Who proved me wrong about the trial postponement ? Unlike you I am able to think outside the box.

You carry on being spoon fed.

By the way bringing psychic detectives into your argument (Which has nothing to do with this case) And claiming the internet has interfered with the case makes you look desperate.

All bluster, no proof, why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

Ally g is back for the comedy hour.. The boys were tested first time around. There is a picture of one of them in the queue. Now tell us that picture was fake.

Then tell us how the cctv footage is all 100% real and there is no chance it could have been changed.

Then tell us with all this information why the trail has been put back 6 months, I don't think it was done to help the Burmese lads.

You claimed the Burmese men were cleared early in the investigation, don't bother with bluster, show the proof of your statement.

You won't because you can't.

You have already been proven wrong with the motives for the trial postponement.

I have no need to prove anything to you.

Who proved me wrong about the trial postponement ? Unlike you I am able to think outside the box.

You carry on being spoon fed.

By the way bringing psychic detectives into your argument (Which has nothing to do with this case) And claiming the internet has interfered with the case makes you look desperate.

All bluster, no proof, why am I not surprised? rolleyes.gif

All bluster, no proof.

Give me your proof they committed the murders.

You wanna bring in Occam's Razor? Ok, I'll play along (I used to get in trouble for playing with sharp implements).

The bludgeoning of Hannah was a crime of passion coupled with extreme vindictiveness. Did two little drunk guys singing songs have that passion? No.

Would the scion of a rich headman who essentially owns a large chunk of the island have such passion? Yes. He is Thai. Thais are very thin-skinned and get offended very easily. When offended, they fly in to a no-holds-barred rage. If you have never seen it, then you've never really been to Thailand. What would seriously offend the spoiled young scion of the Headman? Any number of things, not least having his sexual advances rebuffed, perhaps with a personal slur or two thrown in.

Have you ever seen a Thai wanna-be tough guy fielding the f-word? ....or given the finger? A farang or a Burmese guy might just respond in kind, and that's it. But a Thai will go ballistically livid, and likely grab a weapon and compel every young Thai guy in shouting distance to join in bashing the person who said the f-word or gave him the finger.

Occam's Razor indicates the most likely perpetrators were drunk lustful Thai men, who have likely seduced many young drunk, pretty (maybe date-rape drug addled) farang chicks - right at that same beach. They get their sights on a particularly blonde (Thai men go apeshit over blond chicks), cute gal, ....then get rebuffed. A farang rescuer shows up, ....and the rest is Ko Tao history. It fits hand-in-glove with Occam's Razor.

Occam's razor indicates that you have a seething hatred towards Thai men and your wild fantasies are the result of projecting your prejudices into this case so that you can feel self righteous about them.

Obviously you despise Thai men, so you want Thai men to be responsible, simple as that.

Given the information that Hannah's and David's parents have the information contained in this older article, it is even more bizarre to read that they announced being satifsfied with the investigation done bt the RTP: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11102860/Two-brothers-questioned-over-backpacker-murders-in-Thailand.html

Here, again, mention of wounds on David's hands, indicating a struglle and a fight. To imply that the two Burmse dwarfs escaped a fight with a man of David's stature without a single scratch is just insane.

One who had injuries at about the same time was:

csila.jpg

Sean is a key witness!!!!

...while aother person (Nomsod) bought a full week in absence what is ample time to heal minor scratches, bruises and cuts.

Btw. this is the same trick intoxicated Thai drivers use when killing someone in an accident. Run away first and turn yourself in at the nearest police station one or two days after, when sober.

The RTP and mafia apologists will find it very hard to explain why the mafia brat was hiding for a full week. It is one of the hundreds of facts they can't make go away.

You talk like he was on the island, a full week in absence from what ?

We have no witnesses that can confirm he was on the island. According to your theories that is because they are too afraid to speak .

But we do have cctv footage of him in UNI and teachers that can confirm he attended the class. No bruises to heal , no cuts to heal , no minor scratches, its all in your imagination.

I see a timepiece on a gold chain dangling. Let's all look at it and repeat

'It's all in our imagination..it's all in our imagination'.

• Like 1

Anyone seen the video from the onehd channel. The police are showing the phone of David to Chris Ware. As they pick up the back of the phone to put it together Chris says something shaking his head.

It seems like the he said "That's not..... Can't make out the last word!

• Like 1

Does anyone doubt the delay of 7 months after trying to force things quickly fail and having such an international interest and fuss is now mostly all about making people and press lose interest. ?

I look forward to the UK coroners report and the findings if released, I will not be surprised if the details arnt now.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Does anyone doubt the delay of 7 months after trying to force things quickly fail and having such an international interest and fuss is now mostly all about making people and press lose interest. ?

I look forward to the UK coroners report and the findings if released, I will not be surprised if the details arnt now.

I believe the Inquest results are public information and cannot be withheld. In Hannah's case its the 6th Jan In Norwich. They do have a public gallery.

I would like to know if further DNA was extracted from Hannah on her arrival back to the UK .

If so it is possible to get the Profile released to enable Defence team to argue their case.

Does the DNA result come within the scope of freedom of information act for example?

Was there 3 DNA profiles as is suggested at the Police tv interview.

• Like 1

Anyone seen the video from the onehd channel. The police are showing the phone of David to Chris Ware. As they pick up the back of the phone to put it together Chris says something shaking his head.

It seems like the he said "That's not..... Can't make out the last word!

I've watched it, too. I can't make out what he's saying, but it's definitely not an affirmative statement. He's obviously questioning something is wrong, not possible, or improbable. Of course, the camera cuts to another scene quickly.

It's all bullsht. Much to my chagrin, the RTP are more clever than I thought in planting evidence. They knew another cop was on the right track when he was questioning the whereabouts of Fresh Milk, but they quickly dismissed him. Miraculously two Burmese who had already passed a DNA test, who had never fled the island, and went about their lives as normal, were suddenly caught. Well done, BIB. Well done.

Never forget this bit of news:

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

Edited by falangjim

Are you for real ?

Please show me a credible news source that says he was nowhere near the UNI that week ?

Why dont you go to the uni and find out yourself? Do you not think that the teachers would know if he was not present there ? Do you think the teachers also are a part of this cover up ?

People like yourself should be ashamed , if this boy is innocent you and the rest of the gang already managed to destroy this boys life based on rumors and speculations.

I'm sorry, I had no idea you were so new to Thailand. I assumed based on your posts that you had been living here for a while, but now i can see that you're "fresh off the boat" as they say (no offense intended).

So, I can see how having just arrived here you would think that from a western perspective this lad's life could be "destroyed" based on these rumors and speculations. No doubt you are envisaging Ferguson-style protests around his university... people walking around with placards.... him being snubbed by his college mates... teachers giving him low grades based on the rumours.... graffiti on walls calling him all kinds of mean names... stuff like that. Well, although that may be what would happen in your country, I have some good news for you... you will no doubt be very pleased to hear that you should not worry - it's not like that at all here.

What is most likely happening now for this "boy" as you refer to him, is that he's probably floating around campus on a cushion of air at the moment. All of a sudden a lot more of the other kids want to be friends with him, even the older kids. He seems to have become a lot more attractive to the ladies too (must be the new haircut), and the teachers don't really seem to mind when he hands in an assignment a few days late. You see all the kids at the college like to talk of their connections... who their dad is... who they know... what private clubs they are members of... that kind of thing. And the great thing for him now is that regardless of what he may have told his classmates in the past, and regardless of what they may have told him, he is now walking the walk. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not - he was a prime suspect in a double homicide, and he walked away from the charge. He's got his stripes, and of all the kids in the college he's not the kid you want to mess with.

Oh, and don't worry about his future when he leaves college - I'm sure there will be no shortage of job offers if he decides that he wants to work when he finishes college.

Anyway, I thought your concern for the lad was touching and just wanted to put your mind at rest that he'll be OK.

cheesy.gif BEAUTIFULclap2.gif

Is it true that the Nomsod fellow has become a Monk? Any photo's I have seen of him he looked to be the party type. If this is true then he just tossed aside his long time girlfriend and has given up sex altogether? Why decide to do this now? I find this all very strange. MOO

Does anyone have a photo of his brother?

• Like 1

Is it true that the Nomsod fellow has become a Monk? Any photo's I have seen of him he looked to be the party type. If this is true then he just tossed aside his long time girlfriend and has given up sex altogether? Why decide to do this now? I find this all very strange. MOO

A few posters have been asking about a sibling. No idea if this is right but I came across this page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008463362577&fref=ts

Edited by Gweiloman
  • Like 1

A few posters have been asking about a sibling. No idea if this is right but I came across this page

Thanks Gweilman...I was just curious as you never see or hear of this sibling. A handsome lad.

Making merit for something maybe...

• Like 1

Thanks Gweilman...I was just curious as you never see or hear of this sibling. A handsome lad.

Nomsod has been seen out and about already despite being a New Monk. I have nicked this image from CSI I am sure he will not mind.

I believe he is supposed to stay in the Wat as he is new to the fold.

Looks like he writes his own rules though. Not surprising considering they have written the story so far.

post-69687-0-79573300-1419967372_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nomsod has been seen out and about already despite being a New Monk. I have nicked this image from CSI I am sure he will not mind.

I believe he is supposed to stay in the Wat as he is new to the fold.

Looks like he writes his own rules though. Not surprising considering they have written the story so far.

Why does he always seem to be holding his left arm? He doesn't look very happy.

As we know David had multiple stab wounds, most at his head/neck (yes, stab wounds AleG), now look at the pictures and try to imagine the fight David versus Goliath, I have some trouble believing this.....AleG? What about you? Ah yes, it was the hoe that hit him from behind? The hoe with no DNA on, right?

A picture says more than a thousand words!

post-223280-0-42542800-1419975214_thumb.post-223280-0-22753600-1419975222_thumb.

Edited by Krenjai

You wanna bring in Occam's Razor? Ok, I'll play along (I used to get in trouble for playing with sharp implements).

The bludgeoning of Hannah was a crime of passion coupled with extreme vindictiveness. Did two little drunk guys singing songs have that passion? No.

Would the scion of a rich headman who essentially owns a large chunk of the island have such passion? Yes. He is Thai. Thais are very thin-skinned and get offended very easily. When offended, they fly in to a no-holds-barred rage. If you have never seen it, then you've never really been to Thailand. What would seriously offend the spoiled young scion of the Headman? Any number of things, not least having his sexual advances rebuffed, perhaps with a personal slur or two thrown in.

Have you ever seen a Thai wanna-be tough guy fielding the f-word? ....or given the finger? A farang or a Burmese guy might just respond in kind, and that's it. But a Thai will go ballistically livid, and likely grab a weapon and compel every young Thai guy in shouting distance to join in bashing the person who said the f-word or gave him the finger.

Occam's Razor indicates the most likely perpetrators were drunk lustful Thai men, who have likely seduced many young drunk, pretty (maybe date-rape drug addled) farang chicks - right at that same beach. They get their sights on a particularly blonde (Thai men go apeshit over blond chicks), cute gal, ....then get rebuffed. A farang rescuer shows up, ....and the rest is Ko Tao history. It fits hand-in-glove with Occam's Razor.

Occam's razor indicates that you have a seething hatred towards Thai men and your wild fantasies are the result of projecting your prejudices into this case so that you can feel self righteous about them.

Obviously you despise Thai men, so you want Thai men to be responsible, simple as that.

Ok, I'll take the bait. Occam's Razor has nothing to do with my observations about how some Thai men can get livid and violent when offended. You don't agree with my assessment of how intensely some Thai men can react when drunk, offended, and have their sexual advances rebuffed? Ok, that's your prerogative to believe what you choose.

For over half a century I've observed farang, Burmese and Thai men, and how they individually react to tense situations. I've got my observations, you've got yours. Perhaps the twain don't meet.

As we know David had multiple stab wounds, most at his head/neck (yes, stab wounds AleG), now look at the pictures and try to imagine the fight David versus Goliath, I have some trouble believing this.....AleG? What about you? Ah yes, it was the hoe that hit him from behind? The hoe with no DNA on, right?

A picture says more than a thousand words!

attachicon.gifDavid & Goliath.jpgattachicon.gifPunches.jpg

I think we have to lighten up about trying to convince any of the Gang of 4 about the veracity of such things. They're not going to change. They're fixated on not wanting to see, hear or believe any bits of evidence which might implicate the Headman's people. Same same for Thai officialdom, since the replacement head cop was assigned to the case.
  • Like 1

Many scientists have adopted or reinvented Occam's Razor, as in Leibniz's "identity of observables" and Isaac Newton stated the rule: "We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances."

The most useful statement of the principle for scientists is

"when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

source:

The simple explanation is that the 2 Burmese -- if indeed guilty -- acted alone both during and following the crime. Your explanation involves a convoluted follow-up involving persons sufficient to film the battle scenes in Spartacus (1960 version)
Putting the Spartacus movie aside, let's look at the case at hand.

First off, Occam's Razor applies more to scientific endeavors rather than crime investigations. There are some crimes which are quite convoluted. Descriptions of a crime can be simple or involved, depending on what a writer chooses to write.

Scenario A. (put forth by Thai officialdom + Gang of 4): 3 Burmese young men, go to town, all wearing long pants. Stop to buy ciggies (and beer?), go to beach, make fire, play guitar, sing songs in some Burmese dialect. One goes home awhile after midnight. Later, the remaining two see a farang couple walking arm in arm on the beach (even though it's been shown Hannah and David weren't a romantic item), they see the couple strip and have sex on the beach by some rocks. The two Burmese get aroused, grab a hoe and beat them both to death, and rape the woman. They steal a mobile phone, sunglasses, go home to sleep, with no blood on any of their clothing. Next morning, they wake up, no angry people anywhere nearby, they go about their normal routines, not trying to flee anywhere. They get DNA tested a week later, and are cleared. Then a new head cop gets assigned, and they get hauled in to a 'safe house' (what a ridiculous term!) where they're told by threatening cops that they're illegals (in fact, they're not) and could get thrown in jail. They're also threatened with torture and forced to sign a confession they can't read, with no lawyers present. Oh, and their DNA now matches that found on the victim.

Scenario B. (seen by everyone else to be believable): Hassles at a Thai bar notorious for wild parties amid rumors of date-rape drugs often used. Thai owners and their friends are handsome and often score with various pretty young drunk farang gals. One night, a particularly cute blond gal is there. The Thai guys get her to go out (or simply follow her) late at night to a semi-secluded spot on the beach where sex often takes place. She resists one or more of the men's advances. Her farang man friend hears disturbance and comes to her aid. He gets killed. Now she is even more angry, and says/does something to offend the Thais, which sends them in to a rage. One or more of the Thais bludgeon her. All run away.

Which is simpler (and therefore fits with Occam's Razor), Scenario A or Scenario B?

• Like 2

Your right catsanddogs....in fact he looks downright miserable. Perhaps he is being forced to do something against his will. wink.png

He has some issue with how he holds his arm. This was apparent in the CCTV as well which is another pointer towards him being on Koh Tao that weekend. Along with other things including his G/F saying she was in BKK alone.

• Like 1

Thanks falangjim for reminding us of that news article from September 23. The Gang of 4 should be required to read it once after every meal, and then look in a mirror and ask themselves 'Am I shielding the Headman's people, or not?' or 'If I'm successful in shielding the Headman's people, then that means there will continue to be several vile murderers and rapists walking around Ko Tao, ready to strike again, knowing they're untouchable.'

Here is an excerpt from that article:

"The police have arrested a suspect in the murder of two British tourists in Koh Tao and are still hunting for a second suspect who has escaped into Bangkok.

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

source

It was soon after that bit of police work, that the original head cop was abruptly pulled from his position, and a replacement quickly put in place. No surprise to those of us who plainly see the Headman's people are being fully protected by Thai officialdom.

• Like 2