Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

Again you assume he was on the island and not in Bangkok the whole time.

Which is just speculation since there are no witnesses , except a running man video which could be anyone. I am not saying it's impossible but I would be very surprised if he really was on the island that night. Very surprised.

All this is speculation, the focus on nomsod has been like a witch hunt in the social media.

The boy has been cleared , his mistake was that he had an overprotective father and he should have done the DNA test earlier, although that would not been accepted by you guys as evidence anyway.

He's been cleared only from the perspective of Thai officials. The same officials who....

>>> think the hoe was used to kill David

>>> planted evidence at the Burmeses' shack

>>> believe the badly crafted U video used as alibi

>>> probably tampered with DNA

>>> can't see that Nomsod is v. likely shown in CCTV from island

>>> couldn't realize David had multiple stab wounds from a stubby blade

>>> Let Sean run free, even though an imbecile could see Sean probably knows key aspects of the case.

And you wonder why Thai officials don't have any credibility?

• Like 2

Balo for once you are correct...... 5 ☆☆☆☆☆top man. ... There is NO Witnesses. No person has come forward from Bangkok and said you know what he was with me. I swear to god he was here the whole weekend. Which is a shame. Being such an upstanding lad. I did notice his bird was messaging she was alone that weekend though. Still he was probably studying he looks like that sort of lad hey.

Be careful. Nomsod is a deflector from the dark side ?to stop you investigating other interesting facts. We know all we are going to know about him at the moment. We can come back to him later. ⏳

As a side note it has been pointed out on FB tonight that Sean McAnna was out that night with a Chris Cooper from Planet Scuba. Who then asked CSI to remove it from his page as Chris had been threatened. So that blows Sean's Alibi out of the water.

This is the sort of info that will crack this. Just a slip up from a single person that puts them on the spot and then they will sing.......Loonydingle.

What is the source that you know this.

New name to the list of interesting people to question?

Chris cooper. ??

Which facebook.

Are you sure you are not talking about the night of the 15. Sean was out at choppers bar at about 8 o'clock.

The night of the 14th Sean said he was asleep.

Though in another statement said he witness the altercation in ac bar.

Though all hannah and david friend say there was no altercation. ?

I just copied and pasted what they wrote on my FB comments.

Looks like they turned of there account now and the link doesn't work.

Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... I took a screen shot....

Very strange goings on.

I have just recently realised I must save everything. Video and pictures are going missing being blocked everywhere. There are dark forces at work ?.

But this fb still does not say the date. Is it the night of the 15th around 8 o'clock.

Or the night of the 14th that Chris is talking about. ?

Not sure I only know what was written. I have sent David at CSI a PM waiting an accurate response. Sean McAnna was caught in the Koh Tao bar Crawl pics dated 15th Sept though. He doesn't have the Bar Crawl shirt and his has sleeves. He also seems to have headphones around his neck like he was working maybe??

He Also seems to have an Injury on his left Elbow.

How do we know this picture is from the 15th,not the 14th ?

Because Sean said.?

Nomsod is a deflector from the dark side to stop us from finding the interesting facts?

We will not be deflected ?

Edited by greenchair

Yes you are wrong, I want justice and if Nomsod did it, let him rot in a prison.

But so far theres no real evidence and I hate to see a bunch of conspiracy theorists on a forum dig up all kind of material from internet and social media sites. If you believe B2 are innocent, theres plenty of suspects out there. Bring them to the limelight if you have any leads that will help the case.

As an expat living in Thailand I use Thaivisa to read about daily life and activities and we all have opinions about whats going on in this beautiful kingdom. This murder case is serious , nothing to joke about but this focus just on one person , Nomsod is not helping the case forward.

My position is clear. I believe the Burmese are innocent for the many reasons I have stated in several posts previously, one of which is that they would have been grassed up by the locals on the following day together with the withheld CCTV from AC bar had they been involved.

That leads me to one possible conclusion. The withheld CCTV could have implicated other suspects - suspects that have been protected by the RTP, or more seriously, ignored, while a case was made to implicate the two scapegoats chosen to stand trial.

It doesn't need much consideration to reason that maybe family members of the AC bar could have been implicated, and that was the rationale for the initial RTP General to consider Nomsod and Mon as suspects, stating there was enough evidence to place them at the scene of the crime. When he was replaced on 23rd September, the emphasis shifted to arresting suspects PDQ, possibly with political pressure from above not to pursue one or more of the powerful family members. Eventually, both of them were cleared by the RTP - whether the 'clearance' has any validity, is unknown here.

I don't know if Nomsod is a brutal killer, but I do think he was at least involved as a witness to what occurred (because he ran away, or did not give himself up from BKK once the RTP labelled him as wanted for questioning). This is the latest situation that has remained static, and will continue unless by some miracle the Burmese are found to be not guilty. Without new revelations form defence witnesses, the case will rest on the defence dismantling the DNA evidence - that could be tough.

On another point, the person (forget who,) who is seeking justice on behalf of the Burmese along with Andrew Hall welcome TV posters support, and states that several points raised have been useful to the defence.

I hope the above provides more clarity and rationality than 'conspiracy'.

Again you assume he was on the island and not in Bangkok the whole time.

Which is just speculation since there are no witnesses , except a running man video which could be anyone. I am not saying it's impossible but I would be very surprised if he really was on the island that night. Very surprised.

All this is speculation, the focus on nomsod has been like a witch hunt in the social media.

The boy has been cleared , his mistake was that he had an overprotective father and he should have done the DNA test earlier, although that would not been accepted as evidence by you guys anyway.

I don't know if Nomsod is a brutal killer, but I do think he was at least involved as a witness to what occurred (because he ran away, or did not give himself up from BKK once the RTP labelled him as wanted for questioning).

There is an 'OR' after away... so I'm not assuming anything.

Eventually, both of them were cleared by the RTP - whether the 'clearance' has any validity, is unknown here. Again no speculation.

I think you are arguing for arguments sake. Instead of trying to discredit other posters, why don't you post your own opinion, and let's see if that holds water.

• Like 1

Nomsod is a deflector from the dark side to stop us from finding the interesting facts ?

We will not be deflected ?

New name on the case to investigate from Loonydingle.

Chris cooper said he was out with Sean on the 14th. At the beach.

Please repost Loonydingle.

This is important and we can add it to the timeline.

Focus today is Chris cooper who works in a dive shop at kt. ?

Balo for once you are correct...... 5 ☆☆☆☆☆top man. ... There is NO Witnesses. No person has come forward from Bangkok and said you know what he was with me. I swear to god he was here the whole weekend. Which is a shame. Being such an upstanding lad. I did notice his bird was messaging she was alone that weekend though. Still he was probably studying he looks like that sort of lad hey.

I agree it would look better for him if teachers , the girlfriend or anyone else in bangkok could step forward or maybe be interviewed by the thai media the days after the murders to give him a better alibi , but you have to remember this is Thailand , this is a big university and not sure if they knew the seriousness of the situation and the accusations against Nomsod until it was too late.

Since he has been cleared by Thai officials , nothing more will happen unless a journalist maybe could try to interview someone close to Nomsod in Bangkok . But I'm not sure if Thai media want to do anything about this now. Nomsod himself can't be too happy about the situation if he try to google his name.

I agree it would look better for him if teachers , the girlfriend or anyone else in bangkok could step forward or maybe be interviewed by the thai media the days after the murders to give him a better alibi , but you have to remember this is Thailand , this is a big university and not sure if they knew the seriousness of the situation and the accusations against Nomsod until it was too late.

Since he has been cleared by Thai officials , nothing more will happen unless a journalist maybe could try to interview someone close to Nomsod in Bangkok . But I'm not sure if Thai media want to do anything about this now. Nomsod himself can't be too happy about the situation if he try to google his name.

It has been stated repeatedly that the CCTV of Nomsod in Bangkok was doctored. No evidence sufficient to convince the international press has been advanced to support this allegation. If doctoring of the CCTV can be proven, it will be very difficult for the Thai authorities to ignore. On the other hand, if there is something other than the date stamp in the CCTV to prove it genuine, that would be enough for me.

• Like 1

Nomsod. Sean, Chris Cooper R.T.P. etc

Aha the truth will come out

As ye sow so shall you reap or perhaps it should read, as your family, friends and police sow, so shall you all reap.

Watch the way you live your life because you reap what you sow.

1. Everything that you all do has repercussions. It comes back to you all one way or another.
2. You cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you all do comes back to you all.
3. You will all see the long-term effects of your actions.
4. KARMA - The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny, especially, in his next incarnation.
5. What goes around comes around.
6. Your actions all have consequences. Don't ever be fooled into thinking that your actions don't have consequences. Don't think you can get away with bad choices even if you all don't seem to get caught. You will all reap what you sow.
Sow a thought you reap an act. Sow an act, you reap a habit. Sow a habit, you reap a character. Sow a character, you reap a consequence.
Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Just great.

Another 6 months of conspiracy theories about how these two are innocent.

Spare a thought for the parents of the victims who probally like nothing more than the whole thing to be over and done with.

The British police have had ample time to at least make some statement on their findings and how long does the defence need to get their act together.

The whole episode is a shambles for both the accused and the victims and their families.

The difference is that the British Police reserve their comments/evidence for the courts. They are not in the business of playing to the media.

The main mistake of the police was releasing information haphazardly during the investigation; all the conflicting reports and working theories left along the trail have left behind a Rorschach kind of picture that people interpret as showing their own beliefs and prejudices.

I think information was released to the press was not well thought out by the police. One thing I would like to see though are all the cctv footage. It doesn't have to be made to the public, but available to the defense. But the footage should be unedited version. I don't want an excuse that some parts are missing or irrelevant so they erased it. That would show some responsibility by the rtp to be transparent.

It would be interesting to too reveal why the first group of suspect was sought and why exactly they were dropped. Besides an alibi that one of them was not on kt. I don't think police making a statement that they are not would suffice.

If it was a blunder, then let's lay it out in the table. Again, no transparency any where. I know, Thainess is never admit you are wrong.

Edited by aimbc
  • Like 1

Guess this must be the same Chris Cooper https://www.facebook.com/chris.cooper.5891004

Yes I guess so......... But the Buggly Boo account has shut already. I sent David at CSi a message to see if it was true. He is out partying in New York but he will look at it. I did into the account straight away and it had no friends and had been up since Nov I think.

But u cant blame people for using a different account for this case as if you say a word out of place then you will be threatened.

Anyway lets see what David Says. (csi)

I have just been told by someone they think the inquest has been adjourned until after the trial?? will find out about that tomorrow

I think this Chris cooper is a very interesting new name to follow up on.

Was he with Sean on the night of the 14th. ?

Off topic, but as there is no thread for it I thought this thread about dead people on Koh Tao might suffice. I heard about 5 days ago a female snorkeler was killed by a speed boat as she was coming up for air... unusual that no content anywhere can confirm this, other than first hand witness accounts.... I guess it's high season and all!

Off topic, but as there is no thread for it I thought this thread about dead people on Koh Tao might suffice. I heard about 5 days ago a female snorkeler was killed by a speed boat as she was coming up for air... unusual that no content anywhere can confirm this, other than first hand witness accounts.... I guess it's high season and all!

There is a thread on that running here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/786089-norwegian-tourist-fatally-injured-by-speed-boat-rotors-near-koh-tao/

@ JLCrab. " If they were going to shut you all down for being crackpots they would have already done it"

HaHaHa, ain't that the truth. The hard core of about 10 obsessives on here are providing fabulous entertainment for so many of us though with their ever increasingly bonkers theories, and their self importance. I think they really do believe that they are being taken seriously by anyone outside their own little club of detectives. And their hysterical impotent rage whenever any of the so called "gang of four" have the temerity to inject a little realism into the debate is a wonder to behold! The latest wheeze whereby they will all meet up and have a party where they can discuss the case over some cold drinks is beyond parody. Oh to be a fly on the wall when it happens!

I don't see people laughing here. Are you laughing?

Most of the folks posting here are sincerely trying to cut to the truth of the matter. Exsexyman claims we're completely off base - then he knows what's true? Tell us then, oh sage Exsexyman. Please. Is your version of truth what the RTP dish out? There are two RTP versions. One before the head cop was replaced, and the other version after he was replaced. I assume you like the version of the replacement. The one that claimed the hoe killed David (even though none of David's blood was on the hoe, and his wounds weren't hoe-inflicted).

The concerned folks posting on Thaivisa (and other social media) - the folks who don't follow the RTP frame-up scenario, ARE DOING WHAT THE POLICE SHOULD BE DOING. YES! Thai cops have not done anything since the replacement head cop took over, except put forth some crapola ideas, early on, which frame the Burmese. Since early Oct, nearly 3 months ago, Thai cops have not revealed anything which furthers the investigation. NADA. Is that what's so funny? Concerned folks herein are scrutinizing possible evidence, while Thai cops are counting their bribe money, guzzling caffeine drinks and servicing their mia noi. Ok, maybe that's funny for you. Glad you could have a laugh on N.Y's eve.

What a load of self serving nonsense you spout. You are "DOING WHAT THE POLICE SHOULD BE DOING". No you are not. You and your mates are obsessively posting your ever more wild theories hour after hour, day after day, week after week. You have no more expertise on the case than any other layman. Unlike you and your little gang of internet detectives i don't have a "version of the truth", like, i'm sure, the overwhelmingly silent majority, i will wait until evidence is presented at the trial before making a judgement. You can all keep obsessively posting your "version of the truth" until the cows come home, but that is all it will ever be, ie, your version of the truth, ie, mostly conspiratorial nonsense. Your hysterical reaction to any of the so called gang of four when they dare to disagree with your nonsense speaks volumes. Ranging from the, frankly infantile,"lets all send them to Coventry", thinly veiled homophobic attacks, trying to organize a campaign for everyone to put them on ignore, even suggesting ways of trying to get them banned. These childish tactics have all been used over the past few weeks by various members of the hardcore "Gang of ten". (Did you see what i did there?) By the way i was laughing at JLCrab's 'crackpots' comment, which was both funny and accurate, I suspect i am not the only one either! I also reserve the right to have a laugh at you and your little gang when you post your latest bonkers theories. Again, i suspect i am not the only one either!

• Like 2

@ JLCrab. " If they were going to shut you all down for being crackpots they would have already done it"

HaHaHa, ain't that the truth. The hard core of about 10 obsessives on here are providing fabulous entertainment for so many of us though with their ever increasingly bonkers theories, and their self importance. I think they really do believe that they are being taken seriously by anyone outside their own little club of detectives. And their hysterical impotent rage whenever any of the so called "gang of four" have the temerity to inject a little realism into the debate is a wonder to behold! The latest wheeze whereby they will all meet up and have a party where they can discuss the case over some cold drinks is beyond parody. Oh to be a fly on the wall when it happens!

I don't see people laughing here. Are you laughing?

Most of the folks posting here are sincerely trying to cut to the truth of the matter. Exsexyman claims we're completely off base - then he knows what's true? Tell us then, oh sage Exsexyman. Please. Is your version of truth what the RTP dish out? There are two RTP versions. One before the head cop was replaced, and the other version after he was replaced. I assume you like the version of the replacement. The one that claimed the hoe killed David (even though none of David's blood was on the hoe, and his wounds weren't hoe-inflicted).

The concerned folks posting on Thaivisa (and other social media) - the folks who don't follow the RTP frame-up scenario, ARE DOING WHAT THE POLICE SHOULD BE DOING. YES! Thai cops have not done anything since the replacement head cop took over, except put forth some crapola ideas, early on, which frame the Burmese. Since early Oct, nearly 3 months ago, Thai cops have not revealed anything which furthers the investigation. NADA. Is that what's so funny? Concerned folks herein are scrutinizing possible evidence, while Thai cops are counting their bribe money, guzzling caffeine drinks and servicing their mia noi. Ok, maybe that's funny for you. Glad you could have a laugh on N.Y's eve.

What a load of self serving nonsense you spout. You are "DOING WHAT THE POLICE SHOULD BE DOING". No you are not. You and your mates are obsessively posting your ever more wild theories hour after hour, day after day, week after week. You have no more expertise on the case than any other layman. Unlike you and your little gang of internet detectives i don't have a "version of the truth", like, i'm sure, the overwhelmingly silent majority, i will wait until evidence is presented at the trial before making a judgement. You can all keep obsessively posting your "version of the truth" until the cows come home, but that is all it will ever be, ie, your version of the truth, ie, mostly conspiratorial nonsense. Your hysterical reaction to any of the so called gang of four when they dare to disagree with your nonsense speaks volumes. Ranging from the, frankly infantile,"lets all send them to Coventry", thinly veiled homophobic attacks, trying to organize a campaign for everyone to put them on ignore, even suggesting ways of trying to get them banned. These childish tactics have all been used over the past few weeks by various members of the hardcore "Gang of ten". (Did you see what i did there?) By the way i was laughing at JLCrab's 'crackpots' comment, which was both funny and accurate, I suspect i am not the only one either! I also reserve the right to have a laugh at you and your little gang when you post your latest bonkers theories. Again, i suspect i am not the only one either!

You're probably right. I hope you will now take your own advice, i.e. I will wait until evidence is presented at the trial before making a judgement.

• Like 2

How would they possibly know if she was raped or not? Physical signs are not always evident. She could have been drugged with GHB or a roofie, GHB does not stay in the system long and is hard to detect with drug screening. Both can lead to death, especialy if mixed with alcohol.

I agree. In all of the pictures she seems alert and well aware of her surroundings. She seems like a sensible young lady. She was last seen with a female friend at 2:58. She was attacked anywhere between 3:00-5:00 the idea that she just stopped shopping with a friend, and whipped behind a rock to have consensual sex with either David or a couple of guys from the island does stretch the imagination. She really does not appear drunk in any of her pictures. It upsets me when people try to paint her in a bad light. I do believe Hannah did nothing wrong, nothing immoral. She was the bright light that was extinguished.

I think she was restrained forcefully. It may well come out in the inquest that Hannah had suffered other bruising, cuts and scratches from nails. On close inspection of the photos it has been pointed out she had been assaulted all over her body. This would only indicate rape. She had been penetrated in both lower cavities and semen was found. I doubt if she was drugged to the extent she passed out I think she appears to have struggled..

As a side note it has been pointed out on FB tonight that Sean McAnna was out that night with a Chris Cooper from Planet Scuba. Who then asked CSI to remove it from his page as Chris had been threatened. So that blows Sean's Alibi out of the water.

This is the sort of info that will crack this. Just a slip up from a single person that puts them on the spot and then they will sing.......

Loonydingle.

What is the source that you know this.

New name to the list of interesting people to question?

Chris cooper. ??

Which facebook.

Are you sure you are not talking about the night of the 15. Sean was out at choppers bar at about 8 o'clock.

The night of the 14th Sean said he was asleep.

Though in another statement said he witness the altercation in ac bar.

Though all hannah and david friend say there was no altercation. ?

Chris Cooper.

http://www.planetscuba.com/thestaff.html

post-222787-0-58721400-1420105491.png

If this is accurate, Interpol should arrest this guy as an accessory to a double homicide, so please arrest this punk, he holds they key.....

I THINK HE WILL CONFIRM (IMHO)

He ran in the direction of to the crime-scene with his guitar in his hand and was welcomed with a stab wound in his right arm by somebody he knew (Mon?) (possible said FO), bled all over his guitar and ran away from the crime-scene to save his own life. It has been pointed out that maybe he was spared because they knew him.

Sean probably was not sure it was David he saw there, but he posted 12.30pm the same day on David FB: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you." , followed 30 minutes later by “I loved you so <deleted> much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking."

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

Sean knows who was involved in the crime and can positively identity at least one of the culprits. Of course he would have been killed if he did while still in Koh Tao. So Sean, do you think they might be looking for you after all, wherever you are in the world? Do you sleep well at night? Do you look over your shoulder every now and then? Maybe you should join Interpol's protective witness program before they get you.

But (as I've gone on about before) why would McAnna leave blood on his guitar for a week without cleaning it off? The only scenarios I can think of is either he had it taken off him and wasn't given it back until he left the island. But if that was the case surely he wouldn't be holding it in the way he did for the press photographers? He can't be stupid enough not to have noticed his guitar was smeared in blood. Or for some reason he wanted the blood to be seen. Maybe the blood on the guitar was not from the night of the murders but from a more recent date. Looking at the picture again it just looks totally staged the way he's holding it for the world to see. He hasn't got the strap round his shoulder either so there's no reason for the guitar to be held in that way. Maybe the photographer told him to hold it thus?

post-222787-0-41433100-1420110307_thumb.

If this is accurate, Interpol should arrest this guy as an accessory to a double homicide, so please arrest this punk, he holds they key.....

He ran in the direction of to the crime-scene with his guitar in his hand and was welcomed with a stab wound in his right arm by somebody he knew (Mon?) (possible said FO), bled all over his guitar and ran away from the crime-scene to save his own life. It has been pointed out that maybe he was spared because they knew him.

Sean probably was not sure it was David he saw there, but he posted 12.30pm the same day on David FB: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you." , followed 30 minutes later by “I loved you so <deleted> much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking."

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

Sean knows who was involved in the crime and can positively identity at least one of the culprits. Of course he would have been killed if he did while still in Koh Tao. So Sean, do you think they might be looking for you after all, wherever you are in the world? Do you sleep well at night? Do you look over your shoulder every now and then? Maybe you should join Interpol's protective witness program before they get you.

But (as I've gone on about before) why would McAnna leave blood on his guitar for a week without cleaning it off? The only scenarios I can think of is either he had it taken off him and wasn't given it back until he left the island. But if that was the case surely he wouldn't be holding it in the way he did for the press photographers? He can't be stupid enough not to have noticed his guitar was smeared in blood. Or for some reason he wanted the blood to be seen. Maybe the blood on the guitar was not from the night of the murders but from a more recent date. Looking at the picture again it just looks totally staged the way he's holding it for the world to see. He hasn't got the strap round his shoulder either so there's no reason for the guitar to be held in that way. Maybe the photographer told him to hold it thus?

attachicon.gifbloodonguitar.jpg

The bottom string also appears to be missing. Not that that means anything. Unless of course it was found at the scene of the crime.

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

attachicon.gifbloodonguitar.jpg

The bottom string also appears to be missing. Not that that means anything. Unless of course it was found at the scene of the crime.

Sharp observation! And probably very relevant !! It finally explains why he did not wash off the blood (at least for me).

Now I am not a guitar player, but if a string would be missing (cut by the same push-knife that produced that cut on his arm seems plausible IMO) then any guitar player knows he cannot play that guitar until the string is fixed. I noticed some pictures on the FB site of his girlfriend the guitar does have 6 strings (not sure when these pictures were taken).

Maybe that is also the reason he didn't wash off the blood from his guitar > he wan't going to play on it anyway (missing string). He probably dropped it in his apartment after the incident (he had a cut to be taken care off, right?). After that he just didn't notice it, or didn't bother to clean it.

It was his blood! I think DNA was tested (not sure).

• Like 1

Why Sean didn't wipe the blood off his guitar: This is my spin on it: I agree with Krenjai's scenario, of Sean hearing commotion, going to inspect, probably with guitar in hand, getting stabbed in arm (likely with same weapon which killed David), and probably being told to get lost and 'you didn't see anything!'

The blood is most likely Sean's and he kept it on the guitar as a sort-of tribute to David.

Since he's a Brit subject and Brit experts are supposedly wanting to get to the bottom of this crime, the Brits should make it a priority to intensely interview him. He is a lynchpin in the investigation. I don't expect Thai officials to want to interview him or want him to open his mouth about anything - because it would surely implicate one or more of the Headman's people.

• Like 2

If this is accurate, Interpol should arrest this guy as an accessory to a double homicide, so please arrest this punk, he holds the key.....

Sean probably was not sure it was David he saw there, but he posted 12.30pm the same day on David FB: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you." , followed 30 minutes later by “I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking."

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

Here Here!!!! totally agree. he also posted these. check the times. and he was out in Koh Tao on the evening of the 15th because he was caught in a picture from the Pub Crawl. He looks like he was wearing headphones around his neck. Was he doing DJ work?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.763140553732193.1073742091.195259667186954&type=3

post-69687-0-69490800-1420116426_thumb.p

post-69687-0-99612600-1420116442_thumb.p

post-69687-0-61234000-1420116457_thumb.p

post-69687-0-40340600-1420116478_thumb.j

• Like 1

Why Sean didn't wipe the blood off his guitar: This is my spin on it: I agree with Krenjai's scenario, of Sean hearing commotion, going to inspect, probably with guitar in hand, getting stabbed in arm (likely with same weapon which killed David), and probably being told to get lost and 'you didn't see anything!'

The blood is most likely Sean's and he kept it on the guitar as a sort-of tribute to David.

Since he's a Brit subject and Brit experts are supposedly wanting to get to the bottom of this crime, the Brits should make it a priority to intensely interview him. He is a lynchpin in the investigation. I don't expect Thai officials to want to interview him or want him to open his mouth about anything - because it would surely implicate one or more of the Headman's people.

Could be as a sort-of tribute as well....... some terrible guilt feeling he ran away. Possible, however a missing string on his guitar? These things don't cut easy and if he was playing on his guitar that night or any night before I bet you it had six strings, correct? I do know what cuts through guitar string like butter...ra ra ra...a push-knife!

Looking at him his idea of clean and ours aren't the same. You can see it was also in his strings. perhaps his wound kept opening up? it was fresh after all. Un stitched. Also he was solely focused on his escape?

It has been stated repeatedly that the CCTV of Nomsod in Bangkok was doctored. No evidence sufficient to convince the international press has been advanced to support this allegation. If doctoring of the CCTV can be proven, it will be very difficult for the Thai authorities to ignore. On the other hand, if there is something other than the date stamp in the CCTV to prove it genuine, that would be enough for me.

According to some posters here the cctv already been proven as fake. But only by CSI LA and other social media sites, we do not have any serious news source that claims that the footage has been tampered with . I read in the news that you'll find black and white date stamps on some cameras . Someone actually claimed it was good enough evidence of it being fake, if that was true it would be hard to ignore and it would have been world wide news.

Edited by balo

If this is accurate, Interpol should arrest this guy as an accessory to a double homicide, so please arrest this punk, he holds the key.....

Sean probably was not sure it was David he saw there, but he posted 12.30pm the same day on David FB: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you." , followed 30 minutes later by “I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking."

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

Here Here!!!! totally agree. he also posted these. check the times. and he was out in Koh Tao on the evening of the 15th because he was caught in a picture from the Pub Crawl. He looks like he was wearing headphones around his neck. Was he doing DJ work?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.763140553732193.1073742091.195259667186954&type=3

this one shows the date he is also partially seen in the other photo

post-155768-0-03857000-1420118822_thumb.

post-155768-0-69308900-1420119026_thumb.

Edited by StealthEnergiser
  • Like 2