Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

The claim that the police planted bloody trousers in Chris Ware's luggage to try to frame him comes from armchair "detectives" with a chip on their shoulders and is supported by nothing but their own imagination, so yes, I'll take a police statement against that any day of the week.

Besides that, you still don't understand how the concept of burden of proof works.

The police admitted it WAS them who planted the bloody/muddy trousers. Suggest you head back and re-read posts from the beginning.

You are seriously painfull and clueless.

Indeed. And here's the proof.

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Killers-will-be-caught-30243629.html

Have you noticed that these corruption apologists only come out of the woodwork to derail the threads when it seems like some posters who want to see justice done are getting too close to the real truth of what happened?

Have you noticed that they put Miller's trousers in Miller's luggage? Were they trying to frame him for his own murder? facepalm.gif

The police admitted it WAS them who planted the bloody/muddy trousers. Suggest you head back and re-read posts from the beginning.

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers.

Have you noticed that these corruption apologists only come out of the woodwork to derail the threads when it seems like some posters who want to see justice done are getting too close to the real truth of what happened?

Have you noticed that they put Miller's trousers in Miller's luggage? Were they trying to frame him for his own murder? facepalm.gif

You tell us. Maybe you think they did it to help him pack for going home ?

Why would they put his trousers in his luggage at all.

If you was a copper would you pack some trousers into a suitcase if you thought it might be part of the investigation ?

They stopped Mr. Ware from leaving Thailand after finding said trousers in David's luggage. Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller.

Please explain.

Actually a reasonable person doesn't use his own ignorance as a basis for a conclusion, you only can consider one option completely ignoring the other: that the CCTV footage is immaterial to the crime. You don't know either way.

For example (and I am not actually making the allegation): I don't know whether you are working for the defense team and being paid for posting in ThaiVisa or not, but I'm just going to assume that as true and act accordingly because it is self reassuring and it would reinforce some of my preconceived notions. Would you take that as a reasonable attitude?

I agree with you. But no one is using ignorance as a basis for conclusion. What people are asking for is to show the footage. It may well prove you are right and show the Burmese heading home from the beach at the time the murders were committed. Or do you think the headman is protected the Burmese two ?

Show what you have and stop the speculation. There is no one on this forum who wouldn't be unhappy to see the Burmese hang if they are the murderers, And who knows maybe the un shown CCTV could prove this.

Any reason you think it shouldn't be shown ?

"Show what you have and stop the speculation" As if!

If they would release the footage from the bar and it doesn't show what the conspiracy theorist want to see, immediately they'll call the footage fake, as they did with Nomsod's footage.

Besides that, just because you have a hunch is not grounds for neither the police nor the private owners to do your bidding.

I know it must be terrible upsetting for an amateur investigator like you, but you are just not entitled to that anymore that I would be entitled to request private information from you.

If you was a copper would you pack some trousers into a suitcase if you thought it might be part of the investigation ?

They stopped Mr. Ware from leaving Thailand after finding said trousers in David's luggage. Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller.

Please explain.

"You tell us. Maybe you think they did it to help him pack for going home ?

"Why would they put his trousers in his luggage at all."

Yes, why would they put his trousers in his luggage after they checked the room, let me see...

1245.gif

"They stopped Mr. Ware from leaving Thailand after finding said trousers in David's luggage. Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller."

You are aware that Miller was the male murder victim, right?

Please explain.

Yes, why would they put his trousers in his luggage after they checked the room, let me see...

1245.gif

"They stopped Mr. Ware from leaving Thailand after finding said trousers in David's luggage. Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller."

Sorry not much of that makes sense. If you find a pair of trousers that you suspect have blood on them after someone has been murdered I would have thought they would be put into a plastic evidence bag.

Are you suggesting they cleaned up Davids room within a couple of hours of his murder ?

Miller was the male murder victim ? what is the point of that question ?

• Like 1

1245.gif

Sorry not much of that makes sense. If you find a pair of trousers that you suspect have blood on them after someone has been murdered I would have thought they would be put into a plastic evidence bag.

Are you suggesting they cleaned up Davids room within a couple of hours of his murder ?

Of course you don't get it, check post #971 for a possible explanation on that.

"If you find a pair of trousers that you suspect have blood on them after someone has been murdered I would have thought they would be put into a plastic evidence bag."

Do you know what they did with them when they found them? You don't, however you were claiming those trousers were planted on Chris Ware's luggage by the police, you were wrong.

"Are you suggesting they cleaned up Davids room within a couple of hours of his murder ?"

no... whatever gave you that idea?

"Miller was the male murder victim ? what is the point of that question ?"

Because from your answer ("Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller.") it appears you were not aware of that, why would they "plant" "bloody" trousers in the victim's luggage as a fit up?

Its difficult to make sense of many of the RTP statements they are so inconsistent and contradictory for instance here the RTP said it was Wares trousers:

Police also found a pair of Ware's blood-stained pants from in Miller's luggage and an Apple iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it. http://www.thephuketnews.com/autopsy-points-to-sex-struggle-in-koh-tao-murders-48760.php

And one wonders why the media and social media think there's a possibility of a plant.

Another reason the UK authorities expressed their concern of the corruption involved in this case

"And one wonders why the media and social media think there's a possibility of a plant."

Because people with an agenda will cherry pick whatever bits of information they can use regardless of any subsequent developments; the trousers were found to be Miller's and there was no blood. Still this keeps getting recycled every time there's a need to cast doubts on the case.

The claim that the police planted bloody trousers in Chris Ware's luggage to try to frame him comes from armchair "detectives" with a chip on their shoulders and is supported by nothing but their own imagination, so yes, I'll take a police statement against that any day of the week.

Besides that, you still don't understand how the concept of burden of proof works.

Obvious typo. Being an avid TV poster you must of read thousands of The Nation articles with poor translations or typos.

This doesn't discredit the article. Just mean's they need a new proof reader!

Interesting post from 29 Sept on TV in 'Key witness says foreigner kills Brit tourists' post 856

Posted 2014-09-29 12:00:09

star_big.png.pagespeed.ce.zb7cgAQhuyOt5y

POPULAR

I'll have to be careful what I write. Most people on Koh Tao know who are responsible. They also know who took the main perpetrator of the island by private speedboat around sunrise. Media and UK reps were not allowed to witness DNA taking of certain suspects. But everyone on the island is too scared to talk. And who are you gonna talk to when the guy leading the investigation is a friend and partner of a certain local family in a mainland business venture? I think there will be quite some foreigners who are planning their departure from the island. And hopefully when one of these people is back safe in their home country the full story will come out.

So where is the full story from the "scared" foreigners?

And who was this poster ? A troll?

Obvious typo. Being an avid TV poster you must of read thousands of The Nation articles with poor translations or typos.

This doesn't discredit the article. Just mean's they need a new proof reader!

What "obvious" typo?

thailandchilli, on 11 Jan 2015 - 15:14, said:

Its difficult to make sense of many of the RTP statements they are so inconsistent and contradictory for instance here the RTP said it was Wares trousers:

Police also found a pair of Ware's blood-stained pants from in Miller's luggage and an Apple iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it. http://www.thephuketnews.com/autopsy-points-to-sex-struggle-in-koh-tao-murders-48760.php

And one wonders why the media and social media think there's a possibility of a plant.

Another reason the UK authorities expressed their concern of the corruption involved in this case

Every news report I've read has said it was Chris Ware's trousers/pants that were found in David Miller's luggage. The question is who put them there and, more importantly, why?

For all those questioning why Chris Ware left KT so soon after the murders, here are just a couple of the news reports claiming he was being stitched up by the RTP. I don't blame him and if that were me, I would have wanted to get the hell out of there too.

Check out the video in the Sky News report where a local girl tells of Chris's reaction when he found out his best friend had been murdered.

http://news.sky.com/story/1337657/support-for-brit-questioned-over-thai-murders

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11102860/Two-brothers-questioned-over-backpacker-murders-in-Thailand.html

• Like 2

Every news report I've read has said it was Chris Ware's trousers/pants that were found in David Miller's luggage. The question is who put them there and, more importantly, why?

For all those questioning why Chris Ware left KT so soon after the murders, here are just a couple of the news reports claiming he was being stitched up by the RTP. I don't blame him and if that were me, I would have wanted to get the hell out of there too.

Check out the video in the Sky News report where a local girl tells of Chris's reaction when he found out his best friend had been murdered.

http://news.sky.com/story/1337657/support-for-brit-questioned-over-thai-murders

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11102860/Two-brothers-questioned-over-backpacker-murders-in-Thailand.html

Thanks, not read those reports before or seen the vid, it must have been terrible for Chris his best friend and he was being accused of the murder! His friends and family in the UK were doing all they could also to support him. Aweful

• Like 1

I am thinking of ways to raise money to help the b2 defense team. I thought I might sell some tshirt. I am looking for a nice design not exactly these pictures, but something along these lines. Any ideas?

I am hoping to print a few up maybe next month. I feel sorry for the team as I know they are very low on funds.

post-213129-0-59895500-1420995219_thumb.

post-213129-0-00294300-1420995268_thumb.

post-213129-0-47811000-1420995575_thumb.

post-213129-0-18125900-1420995153_thumb.

post-213129-0-18125900-1420995153_thumb.

1245.gif

"If you find a pair of trousers that you suspect have blood on them after someone has been murdered I would have thought they would be put into a plastic evidence bag."

Do you know what they did with them when they found them? You don't, however you were claiming those trousers were planted on Chris Ware's luggage by the police, you were wrong.

"Are you suggesting they cleaned up Davids room within a couple of hours of his murder ?"

Because from your answer ("Why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand if as you say they were trying to fit up Mr. Miller.") it appears you were not aware of that, why would they "plant" "bloody" trousers in the victim's luggage as a fit up?

No I don't know what they did with the trousers after they found them. But from reading what YOU type I get the impression they put them back in David's suitcase. You are the one that has said that.

What gave me the idea the police cleared David's room within a couple of hours of the murder.... Again YOU said they found David's trousers and put them in His suitcase. You said that, no one else.

YOU on many occasions have mentioned they found David's trousers/pants/shorts and put them in his suitcase.

'

I will ask you one last time, why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand after they found David's trousers in David's suitcase.

• Like 1

I am thinking of ways to raise money to help the b2 defense team. I thought I might sell some tshirt. I am looking for a nice design not exactly these pictures, but something along these lines. Any ideas?

I am hoping to print a few up maybe next month. I feel sorry for the team as I know they are very low on funds.

attachicon.gifimages (4).jpg

attachicon.gifimages (6).jpg

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

HI Gc,

I doubt if they would work... However... theres other ways i guess to try to fund raise. on their behalf.

Why don't you speak with Andy Hall

attachicon.gifimages (4).jpg

attachicon.gifimages (6).jpg

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

HI Gc,

I doubt if they would work... However... theres other ways i guess to try to fund raise. on their behalf.

Why don't you speak with Andy Hall

We can all help if we are decent human beings simply by donating to the team to help find the truth go to http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/justice-koh-tao-murder-case/246839 you can pay by PayPal or card.

Right on! Yes, it's a way to gauge which points they're most spooked about. In other words, the points which will most obviously derail their shielding of the headman's people.

I suggest the photo from the reenactment. The one where the two scapegoats are pointing left (in an innocent, questioning manner), and a bevy of cops (all stern-faced, with fists clenched) are all pointing right. The title could be: 'Thai cops with puppets'

There's a table-top tool which tranfers images on to t-shirts using a heat process. Could be googled. T-shirts could be sold to raise funds.

To print on other side of T-shirt idea, just font:

"We Thai officials won't send Nomsod's DNA data to British, because they already trust us completely"

Edited by boomerangutang
  • Like 2

I looked again at the CCTV of the couple walking left, just in front of the person-of-interest walking same direction:

First cops thought it was David and Hannah, which is ridiculous. Then cops opined it was a Chinese man - which was also wrong.

It's 100% a farang man, and very likely a Thai g.f. holding hands with him, two steps behind.

Look at their body language, particularly the man. He's walking fast, his head is fixed straight ahead, slightly stooped and unwavering. It indicates people wanting to get the h#ll away from something - quickly. The time-stamp indicates it was likely right after the commotion at the nearby beach, which is in the direction they're walking from. That man (in particular) and the woman should be found and questioned - not as suspects, ...but because they very possibly know some things which might help solve the crime.

• Like 2

Sometimes i have to laugh. He looks like he is running and she is hanging back.

Have you never seen bar girls with falang. She is thinking ohhh I wish I didn't have to do this and he is in a hurry to get her back to his loom.. there's always to sides to a story but this is common...

Have you never seen bar girls with falang. She is thinking ohhh I wish I didn't have to do this and he is in a hurry to get her back to his loom.. there's always to sides to a story but this is common...

If she'd been with me, she'd be thinking, "alright, tonight's my lucky night."

• Like 1

If she'd been with me, she'd be thinking, "alright, tonight's my lucky night."

Rumours abound about you Boomerbang. ... It happens around your age... medication is merely a short term fix... lol.. an easy night for sure. It's just your snoring they don't like.

• Like 1

Another article which mentions the trousers (and it mentions a few other things as well ......)

Investigators who searched Miller’s room found a pair of cream-coloured trousers with what they believed were bloodstains on both legs stuffed in Miller’s luggage, one of the sources said. Several witnesses confirmed Mr Ware, who left the island for Bangkok on Monday evening, was wearing the trousers the night the two victims were murdered, the same source said.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/406750/news/koh-tao-murders-christopher-ware-monstered-and-hannah-witheridge-was-begging-for-it.html/

And, it seems it was only the Thai press who reported the story about the trousers. I can't find it in any of the international reports. It certainly looks like somebody was trying to stitch up Chris Ware.

• Like 1

No I don't know what they did with the trousers after they found them. But from reading what YOU type I get the impression they put them back in David's suitcase. You are the one that has said that.

What gave me the idea the police cleared David's room within a couple of hours of the murder.... Again YOU said they found David's trousers and put them in His suitcase. You said that, no one else.

YOU on many occasions have mentioned they found David's trousers/pants/shorts and put them in his suitcase.

'

I will ask you one last time, why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand after they found David's trousers in David's suitcase.

"No I don't know what they did with the trousers after they found them. But from reading what YOU type I get the impression they put them back in David's suitcase. You are the one that has said that."

No, I'm not the one that said that: "Mr Ware became a suspect when police found trousers with what was thought to be blood in Mr Miller's luggage. Tests showed the stain to be dirt."

That linky thing is called a citation, it means that I'm providing a source for a claim.

"Again YOU said they found David's trousers and put them in His suitcase. You said that, no one else."

Again, linky thing: "As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers."

As far as I know I am not Tourist Police chief Pol Maj-General Apichai Ti-amataya :rolleyes:

"What gave me the idea the police cleared David's room within a couple of hours of the murder...."

I can see what your problem is, I write something I you just make up something else in your head. At no point whatsoever I said anything about the time between the murder and the police checking the victim's room. No wonder you are confused about things.

"YOU on many occasions have mentioned they found David's trousers/pants/shorts and put them in his suitcase."

Yes, that is because YOU, among others, still insist on claiming the police planted blood stained trousers in Chris Ware's luggage to try to frame him, which is factually wrong, to put it very mildly.

"I will ask you one last time, why did they stop Chris from leaving Thailand after they found David's trousers in David's suitcase."

Linky time!: "He was initially suspected of having a hand in the murders as he had scratches all over his body and a serious wound on his hand. However, closer inspection proved these wounds were old."

Another article which mentions the trousers (and it mentions a few other things as well ......)

Investigators who searched Miller’s room found a pair of cream-coloured trousers with what they believed were bloodstains on both legs stuffed in Miller’s luggage, one of the sources said. Several witnesses confirmed Mr Ware, who left the island for Bangkok on Monday evening, was wearing the trousers the night the two victims were murdered, the same source said.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/406750/news/koh-tao-murders-christopher-ware-monstered-and-hannah-witheridge-was-begging-for-it.html/

And, it seems it was only the Thai press who reported the story about the trousers. I can't find it in any of the international reports. It certainly looks like somebody was trying to stitch up Chris Ware.

Certainly looks that way to me:

Police sources said Christopher Alan Ware, 25, was stopped as he was about to leave Suvarnabhumi airport on Tuesday and placed under police questioning after police found what they thought was a pair of his bloodstained trousers in the luggage of the male victim David William Miller, 24. https://www.dvb.no/news/koh-tao-muder-burmese-migrants-cleared-after-dna-tests-burma-myanmar/44236

• Like 1

Police sources said Christopher Alan Ware, 25, was stopped as he was about to leave Suvarnabhumi airport on Tuesday and placed under police questioning after police found what they thought was a pair of his bloodstained trousers in the luggage of the male victim David William Miller, 24. https://www.dvb.no/news/koh-tao-muder-burmese-migrants-cleared-after-dna-tests-burma-myanmar/44236

Heaven's forbid the police would act based on clues and witness testimony, investigate accordingly and move on when further information clears a suspect

Why!, they should follow the M.O. of the ThaiVisa Amateur Detectives Club: conjure up some imaginary scenario, assume it to be true and stick with it no matter what. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Heaven's forbid the police would act based on clues and witness testimony, investigate accordingly and move on when further information clears a suspect

Why!, they should follow the M.O. of the ThaiVisa Amateur Detectives Club: conjure up some imaginary scenario, assume it to be true and stick with it no matter what. rolleyes.gif

Yes heavens forbid thumbsup.gif