Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

Never trusted the DNA we have no idea of where it came from or who it belongs too.

3 lots of DNA were found on the body, why the hell are their only two suspects ??????????????

Seriously get real.

I do wonder after 3 months the fab 4 now seems to have gotten angry.

Not going your way lads ?

• Like 2

People like yourself should be ashamed , if this boy is innocent you and the rest of the gang already managed to destroy this boys life based on rumors and speculations.

I don't want to contribute to destroying any person's life. Indeed, I go around each day trying to enhance peoples' lives. I even wave and smile to strangers (more so now, that I survived a near-death injury 21 months ago). The ONLY reason I'm focusing so much on Nomsod is I deeply feel that he should still be a prime suspect. There are dozens of reasons why this case stinks of cover-up / frame-up / shielding the Headman's family (can't have one without the others). If I was merely doubtful, I wouldn't be so fixated on Nomsod.

If/when the British coroner comes forth with DNA typing, it should be interesting. However, the Brit coroner wasn't given Nomsod's DNA by Thai officials (and probably wasn't given DNA typing from several others who should be suspects) ....so the crime will continue to be unsolvable. Thai officials and the Headman's people want a guilty verdict on the B2 (in Sept.) because that would completely release their beloved family and friends from official scrutiny. However, an acquittal would be ok also, because they know it's nigh impossible for RTP to dust themselves off and re-name Mon and Nomsod as 'prime suspects.' It's more likely Madonna gets elected next Pope.That's a looooong sentence, JL. So long, I can't quite get the gist of it.

You base this on not trusting the DNA lab in Bangkok and the investigators there. You believe this is a cover up supported by the whole nation , that includes top politicians and all the investigators that have been working on this case from Bangkok.

When Nomsod finally took the DNA test , the whole world wanted to know the truth and the Thai PM promised they would do anything to solve the crime. The world was watching.

Still you believe thjs is a cover up that goes all the way up to the top of the police and politicians that control this country. So the people working at the DNA lab was probably bribed by the headman, and everyone else if we should follow your logic.

Do you understand why I have problems to follow you on this theory?

Obviously you have no clue on what DNA evidence is, how it is evaluated and how easy it is to manipulate.

Edited by Krenjai
  • Like 2

Never trusted the DNA we have no idea of where it came from or who it belongs too.

3 lots of DNA were found on the body, why the hell are their only two suspects ??????????????

Seriously get real.

I do not belong to a fab4 , please stop that nonsense now bertybert.

I have my own opinion about this, if you don't like it then no need to reply , just move on.

Only a few posters keep this thread warm, you're one of them.

Seriously get real.

I do not belong to a fab4 , please stop that nonsense now bertybert.

I have my own opinion about this, if you don't like it then no need to reply , just move on.

Only a few posters keep this thread warm, you're one of them.

Sorry did I mention your name or any bodies name ?

And yes you are right only a few posters keep this thread going, now is that me with 80/90 odd posts or you with 5 or 6 hundred ?

But enough with the personal slurs, please keep to the topic.

• Like 2

A few generations back these powerful families that control the legitimate and not-so-legitimate enterprises on Koh Tao Island were nothing more than coconut farmers and fishermen -- and now they have perpetrated a cover-up involving payoffs maybe into the millions of dollars, intimidation of credible witnesses, destruction or fabrication of evidence putting possibly that entire vast enterprise at risk just to protect the scion of one of the family members from being held responsible for a crime involving murder of foreign tourists to the island that they know that he in fact committed?

Good to hear you've seen the light. Welcome aboard smile.png .

What board?

BTW to Boomer the gist is I don't believe that makes sense same as that Mike guy.

Edited by JLCrab

It's a well known fact that sound carries at night more than it does during daylight but I guess it doesn't in Koh Tao as it's got "magic" abilities !!

Thais are world-famous for being inured to alarming sounds. Dozens of times I've been in a room with Thais where two different songs are playing loudly, and not a Thai notices. Same for white-noise, static, etc. They honestly don't hear very loud and annoying noises, because they're so adept at tuning it out. Plus they hate to get involved with dramatic public scenarios. If loud cries were heard, by Thais, coming from a party beach in the wee hours, 99% would just grumble, and try getting back to sleep.

You base this (DNA meddling) on not trusting the DNA lab in Bangkok and the investigators there. You believe this is a cover up supported by the whole nation , that includes top politicians and all the investigators that have been working on this case from Bangkok.

When Nomsod finally took the DNA test , the whole world wanted to know the truth and the Thai PM promised they would do anything to solve the crime. The world was watching.

Still you believe thjs is a cover up that goes all the way up to the top of the police and politicians that control this country. So the people working at the DNA lab was probably bribed by the headman, and everyone else if we should follow your logic.

Balo, take another smart pill and listen up. I've said this several times, as has berybert and others. It wouldn't take a whole nation to back a conspiracy. It wouldn't take all police or all cops on the case. DNA MEDDLING COULD BE DONE BY ONE PERSON! YES, changing the labeling on the sample titled; "DNA taken from Hannah" would do it. That's why people who really want to know the truth, are waiting for British independent typing of DNA from the crime scene AND TYPING OF DNA taken from suspects.

Do you understand why I have problems to follow you on this theory?

Yes, I do. You're fixated on shielding Nomsod and his friends/family from any scrutiny. By being so fixated, you're near-livid when any avenues of investigation are mentioned which would implicate Nomsod. I'm glad members of the Gang of 4 aren't in charge of investigating this crime. Well actually, you'd be doing what the RTP has been doing for the past 2 months; NOTHING. What new evidence has the full force of the RTP come up with since they fingered the B2? Nothing, except try to further bolster/contrive evidence against the B2. RTP (and gang of 4) have done absolutely nothing to look for evidence against anyone else. You can say there is no evidence, but that's like saying there is no trash on Thai beaches. The Headman's people have become teflon-coated, and it's likely the Headman has paid handsomely for that. RTP is goose-stepping in perfect order. N.Korean top brass would be impressed.

So there's no chance in hell that Nomsod is innocent ?

balo post # 223.

So there's no chance in hell that Nomsod is innocent ?

Oh dear yet another typo, the comment should actually read.

''So there's no chance in hell that the B.2 are innocent ?''

• Like 2

Let not also forget that at the exact same spot the night before the murders 4 Thai guys also mugged 2 UK girls, same spot on the same beach http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

I must have missed this one. I am surprised that it has not gained more transation on this thread. I suppose it is because of all the focus on on the B2 and the Headman's familiy.

Mugging is a crime of violence that sometimes gets out of hand. If it is true that the police have no interest in such crimes, a repeat performance by the same gang in the same location is at least a possibility.

Anyone have any more details? Was it indeed reported to police?

Why is it that when some interesting new information pops up certain people manage to turn the topic back to.

It was Nomsod

It wasn't nomsod for 3 pages.

We must explore other topics of interest also. Like this interesting piece here.

Let not also forget that at the exact same spot the night before the murders 4 Thai guys also mugged 2 UK girls, same spot on the same beach http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

I must have missed this one. I am surprised that it has not gained more transation on this thread. I suppose it is because of all the focus on on the B2 and the Headman's familiy.

Mugging is a crime of violence that sometimes gets out of hand. If it is true that the police have no interest in such crimes, a repeat performance by the same gang in the same location is at least a possibility.

Anyone have any more details? Was it indeed reported to police?

Why is it that when some interesting new information pops up certain people manage to turn the topic back to.

It was Nomsod

It wasn't nomsod for 3 pages.

We must explore other topics of interest also. Like this interesting piece here.

I agree we should examine others, but one weak link would be him. As he claims to be in Bangkok during the horrific night. And would be a motivation for his dad to protect him. And the only evidence is the really bad video. But it does appear to be him. Also he was prime suspect in the beginning and evaded questioning.

What we need are witness saying that they saw him there on the island. Will they talk? That's another matter. Or pictures of him, but again will they risk their lives to testify against them. I am sure that is what the defense may have in possession. It will make the entire investigation look weak and smell of a set up.

Trying to profile these guys by looking at past crime, nearly impossible. The police can spin their own story. But to call them out on a possible cover is hard to dance around.

• Like 2

Time recap

23:10 boys on motorbike.

23:12 Muang buys cigarettes.

1:27 David go hotel.

1:56 David last seen.

2:58 hannah last seen.

3:44 run man white shorts

4:51.25 foreigner with thai.

4:51.28 run man white shorts.

5:46 foreigner with thai.

6:30 bodies discovered.

Does anyone have a picture of running man with black shorts. With time on it. We really want to see the time?

A a matter of fact, yes, I know the spot, I've been there once before. But you don't have to take my word for it, look at the pictures of the crime scene, in between large boulders.

You went to the place. Good for You. But do you have the evidence that proof it happened as suggested by the rtp. You have no solid evidence just hearsay by the police. Are you noticing the fantasy here. And your believe in the speculation that the police is telling the truth.

The evidence collected by the police will be presented in court where it will be examined and contested by the defense.

I have the feeling that you have a bruised ego and are trying desperately to paint me with the "you are speculating too!" brush.

There is no need to speculate or tax the imagination, the crime happened at the end of the beach, behind large boulders at a time very few people are awake.

Unfortunately, the satellite images of Sairee beach are not great. This link shows the location of Ocean Front Bungalows where Hannah and David were staying:

How remote and isolated a spot is this? A subjective judgment. IMHO, more isolated than Times Square New York, but less than the middle of a typical small Thai village. Besides Ocean View Bungalows, there were a couple of other hotels near enough to have heard a major commotion, and on a party island like Koh Tao, I would expect some foot traffic between the bars 100-200 yards away and these hotels.

Isolated it is not, take a look how close the bungalows are in the pic and lets not forget this was quite a struggle before death occurred with Hannah and David being dragged and fighting back.

"lets not forget this was quite a struggle before death occurred with Hannah and David being dragged and fighting back."

Actually, let's not forget that is just speculation based on cherry-picking from conflicting third hand reports.

Time recap

Does anyone have a picture of running man with black shorts. With time on it. We really want to see the time?

New it wouldn't take long for a certain someone to deflect from the important facts.

I am trying to make a simple time line. Any pictures with times that can be used would be welcome. I am looking for running man with black shorts time now.

There is no need to speculate or tax the imagination, the crime happened at the end of the beach, behind large boulders at a time very few people are awake.

CORRECTIONS TO MY EARLIER POST TO FIX BROKEN LINK

Unfortunately, the satellite images of Sairee beach are not great. This link shows the location of Ocean Front Bungalows where Hannah and David were staying:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/10.089110, 99.826111/@10.08911,99.826111,783m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

(Click in the search box and press enter for the best view)

Some of the photos on this website are also suggestive:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/ocien-view-bungalows.en-gb.html

The crime scene was near the water's edge about 50 yards away according to UK journalists on the spot.

How remote and isolated a spot is this? A subjective judgment. IMHO, more isolated than Times Square New York, but less than the middle of a typical small Thai village. Besides Ocean View Bungalows, there were a couple of other hotels near enough to have heard a major commotion, and on a party island like Koh Tao, I would expect some foot traffic between the bars 100-200 yards away and these hotels.

Yes, close enough to hear a commotion (or a gun shot as some have been speculating), but, nobody has reported anyone hearing that. Therefore, probably there was no commotion or there was nobody to hear it... or of course there could be a vast conspiracy involving the highest levels of Thai government (and possibly the UK too) to cover things up.

Mr. Occam would have an opinion on what is more likely.

DNA evidence is totally useless in this case, not only will experts testify and confirm this, they will also testily the crime scene was totally contaminated and any DNA evidence cannot be trusted.......... apropos trusted DNA......

If the RTP would have wanted YOU or anybody else to be a DNA match with samples found on Hannah it would have been a piece of cake. They take your DNA and say it matches! It is that simple! How do you want to prove the RTP is comparing your sample with the REAL samples found on Hannah? Do not forget the B2 were tested before, they worked in the AC bar for Christ-sake, they were among the first ones to be tested, it was no match. The 2nd sample they gave and the DNA TEST evaluation was of course a match with their 1st DNA TEST (now Hannahs DNA) which came back within 24H, which is impossible BTW.

Nomsod also gave a sample (after refusal) and he also knew his sample would come back negative as it was NOT compared with Hannahs DNA but more likely with the B2 DNA first sample. On top of all of this, it was reported the DNA samples of hundreds of Burmese were stored in a fridge controlled by the RTP & Co. Just forget the DNA trail......it is useless, DNA is nothing but a piece of paper with some numbers on it! I'll match the DNA of Barrack Obama with the Pope tomorrow if I have to by just swapping some papers.

The ONLY credible evidence can come from the UK coroner DNA test preformed on Hannah (if that was still possible) and comparing this with fresh B2 samples. I'll bet a 1.000.000 THB it won't match.

"Do not forget the B2 were tested before, they worked in the AC bar for Christ-sake, they were among the first ones to be tested, it was no match"

This is, quite simply, a lie.

Again I point out at the irony and hypocrisy of the people that claim there is a conspiracy to hide and/or manipulate the truth resorting to fabricating things in order to push an agenda.

Given the information that Hannah's and David's parents have the information contained in this older article, it is even more bizarre to read that they announced being satifsfied with the investigation done bt the RTP: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11102860/Two-brothers-questioned-over-backpacker-murders-in-Thailand.html

Here, again, mention of wounds on David's hands, indicating a struglle and a fight. To imply that the two Burmse dwarfs escaped a fight with a man of David's stature without a single scratch is just insane.

One who had injuries at about the same time was:

csila.jpg

Sean is a key witness!!!!

...while aother person (Nomsod) bought a full week in absence what is ample time to heal minor scratches, bruises and cuts.

Btw. this is the same trick intoxicated Thai drivers use when killing someone in an accident. Run away first and turn yourself in at the nearest police station one or two days after, when sober.

The RTP and mafia apologists will find it very hard to explain why the mafia brat was hiding for a full week. It is one of the hundreds of facts they can't make go away.

That was very interesting. Though I do believe there may have been a gay element at the crime. Perhaps there was a slip of the tongue. We know Chris is innocent and is not gay.

Though guess who is rumoured to be gay or at least very effeminate. Nomsod brother.

Time recap

Does anyone have any interesting facts for my timeline. I would like to get as many as I can. Then have discussion.

• Like 1

Isolated it is not, take a look how close the bungalows are in the pic and lets not forget this was quite a struggle before death occurred with Hannah and David being dragged and fighting back.

"lets not forget this was quite a struggle before death occurred with Hannah and David being dragged and fighting back."

Actually, let's not forget that is just speculation based on cherry-picking from conflicting third hand reports.

And thats your opinion, you've already made it clear you do not care for others peoples opinions even when they come from respectable organisations.

The report of the struggle was made by the RTP by the way, not so credible I know as is their complete investigation into this

• Like 1

DNA evidence is totally useless in this case, not only will experts testify and confirm this, they will also testily the crime scene was totally contaminated and any DNA evidence cannot be trusted.......... apropos trusted DNA......

If the RTP would have wanted YOU or anybody else to be a DNA match with samples found on Hannah it would have been a piece of cake. They take your DNA and say it matches! It is that simple! How do you want to prove the RTP is comparing your sample with the REAL samples found on Hannah? Do not forget the B2 were tested before, they worked in the AC bar for Christ-sake, they were among the first ones to be tested, it was no match. The 2nd sample they gave and the DNA TEST evaluation was of course a match with their 1st DNA TEST (now Hannahs DNA) which came back within 24H, which is impossible BTW.

Nomsod also gave a sample (after refusal) and he also knew his sample would come back negative as it was NOT compared with Hannahs DNA but more likely with the B2 DNA first sample. On top of all of this, it was reported the DNA samples of hundreds of Burmese were stored in a fridge controlled by the RTP & Co. Just forget the DNA trail......it is useless, DNA is nothing but a piece of paper with some numbers on it! I'll match the DNA of Barrack Obama with the Pope tomorrow if I have to by just swapping some papers.

The ONLY credible evidence can come from the UK coroner DNA test preformed on Hannah (if that was still possible) and comparing this with fresh B2 samples. I'll bet a 1.000.000 THB it won't match.

"Do not forget the B2 were tested before, they worked in the AC bar for Christ-sake, they were among the first ones to be tested, it was no match"

This is, quite simply, a lie.

Again I point out at the irony and hypocrisy of the people that claim there is a conspiracy to hide and/or manipulate the truth resorting to fabricating things in order to push an agenda.

Well, the RTP seem quite adept at it. It's got them to the trial stage. Shame on them that the B2 are the chosen patsies.

• Like 2