Pattaya Nightclub Doorman surrenders following encounter with Pattaya Police Officer

Lite Beer

Pattaya Nightclub Doorman surrenders following encounter with Pattaya Police Officer

door-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Doorman working for a Nightclub located in Soi 16 off Walking Street, surrendered himself to Police on Friday following an incident which occurred on 25th December at the front of the venue where the doorman is alleged to have pushed a Police Officer away and at the same time used offensive language directed at the officer.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/161657/pattaya-nightclub-doorman-surrenders-following-encounter-with-pattaya-police-officer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-27

Do we have any more on the original altercation between the Thai lady (or ladies) and the 'foreign nationals' ? Surely that's the real story here.

I dont know Tony, nor have I set foot inside Tony's Disco, but the voiceover on this vid leaves me wondering if he previously worked for the BBC circa 1970. Seems like they do a little more than 'Dance the night away' at the Angkor Club these days - seems like a fun place ;)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is the betting that a word to the owner of the venue from the BIB prompted this sudden attack of conscience by the thug doorman? I think the word "closure" may have been part of the discussion.

A most sincere, heartfelt and obviously scared as hell in a red jacket wai is received by a halfhearted, desultory, catch-you-later kind of a wai in uniform

Thai Visa posters are sounding increasingly like the kids sitting at the nerd table gossiping about a fight in the school yard after the combatants were sent to the headmaster's office.

Oh, oh, I bet Billy is suspended and Tommy's dad will ground him for a month,

Edited by Suradit69