Long term accomodation rentals in Pattaya

tolsti

As mentioned on another active thread I am currently staying in a very cheap but small room in Naklua.

I intend to move out in another months time and am looking around the listings. I realise that the prices were set before the Roubles recent mishaps and was wondering...

1) Have prices for accomodation rentals fallen at all?

2) How are you Pattaya experts seeing the High Season.... Busy? Normal? Carp?

3) Do you expect prices to fall over the next month or so?

4) Why do certain Estate Agents call a studio a one bed appt when there is a catgory on their website for studios?

I am looking for:

a) A real one bed appt.

2) Must have a western kitchen with a built in oven (not a tabletop with the heating capacity of a toaster) and a decent hob.

3) Air in the bedroom and lounge area.

4) Decent wifi or the ability to install my own (not the one thats pays the condo manager to insist upon them)

5) Long Term rent of 12 months to start.

6) Reasonably accessible to North Pattaya/Wongamat as that's where I work.

If it has a communal pool that that's fine but not a deal breaker.

Advice please ladies and gents..... thanks in advance.

Tolsti

Edited by tolsti

"4) Why do certain Estate Agents call a studio a one bed appt when there is a catgory on their website for studios?"

Possibly because either the website code is badly written and doesn't allow for zero bedrooms, or because the people inputting the data are daft.

Or maybe it's just an advertising ploy.

"4) Why do certain Estate Agents call a studio a one bed appt when there is a catgory on their website for studios?"

Possibly because either the website code is badly written and doesn't allow for zero bedrooms, or because the people inputting the data are daft.

Or maybe it's just an advertising ploy.

ohhhh the horror..... Estate agents not telling the truth? I'd never have believed that!! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1