Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

Although to be fair, she did say you have 2 years to shape up.

Yes, implication of the topic is that this lady didn't enjoy sex with the OP. The OP didn't see this coming so one can only imagine what the poor woman was going through, having to have sex with him as a chore. If she really enjoyed the sex she wouldn't have come out with this.

Next question is if the sex wasn't very enjoyable (at least for her) then whose fault was that? Sounds like a marriage of average sex skills with low libido and a general lack of communication until it's too late.

I can't imagine what a marriage must have been like with a woman who could say sex after 40 is inappropriate: there must have been all kinds of signs prior to this that the OP appears to have missed or been in denial of.

My wife has a nice Thai friend, 42 years old - and a VIRGIN - she has a good job, owns her own condo in Phuket - and is reasonably attractive.. she wants to meet a farang ( god knows why, LOL)

I tried to get a 58 year old friend in Canada interested in her, he saw her picture and said "I like women with bigger breasts.."

Other than that he's a pretty smart guy..

signed,

the mouth full rule

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All the casual ladies i mix with have to be over 40. The younger ones cannot turn their mobile phones off .

Not just the younger ones... @ 53 mine can't manage an hour without either of the 2 phones or 2 tablets

If you buy a car and it gets to old to drive what would you do?

Go get a sportier newer model and enjoy that new car smell until it gets too old and trade up again.

Toyota makes cars here for a reason.

Sent from my c64

I think what she means is after 40 yrs old she is not going to have sex with you but she will look for another young boy instead?

Maybe young men more suitable for her than you. Just her excused.

?

Wrong, she has bled him dry and is looking for a new benefactor, possibly older but for sure richer.

• Like 1

I thought in Thailand this was grounds for a husband to divorce his wife..?

True - refusal to have sex is legally grounds for divorce in Thailand.

What she is saying is nonsense, and you should ask yourself the real reason why she is saying it. Does she have a medical problem? Does she have a psychological problem? Does she have a boyfriend? Do you have a girlfriend that she may know about? Has she gone off you? Are you still physically attractive to her?

Either way, she can't expect you to stay married and faithful to her.

• Like 1

Gotta say, if any woman I was living with told me that, she would be out the door next day.

Why would you live, and pay all the expenses, of a woman that thinks so little of you, that she refuses you sex.

Or even worse, is cold bloodedly planning to refuse you sex at some later date.

Sex doesn't cost her anything,

Sex doesn't take up much of her time,

It makes you happy.

If she had any feelings for you, she would want you to be happy.

She clearly despises you.

(or is having sex with someone else)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2