Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Being Thailand, I think there is just one solution. It has worked well for me down the years.

First establish how many time you actually want sex during the month. This could be period to period or calendar month. Let say 25 times. Now look at the money that gets passed over each month. To make the maths simple lets agree on $50,000.

Have a heart to heart with the misses and tell her that from now on you will pay her $2,000 for each sex act explaining, of course, that this new deal replaces the old housekeeping.

The benefits of this are twofold. The first is that she could really get enthusiastic about your body (it might cost a bit more; but what the heck). Or she drops short of the target in which case you are dollars in.

You just have to go with the flow here.

2000$ per sex?

Even I would get enthusiastic over having sex with you 25 times a month! :giggle:

Oh Howard; you are such a silly billy.

I just plucked out these figures for simplification.

My personal payment to the wife is 531 Bhat per entry. And she is happy with that. So that is 25k Bhat for her each month.

take care out there.

Edited by owl sees all
spelling error

6 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes Marko !!
This topic is 3 years old !
Some of us need closure !!

Andrew is absolutely right. Closure is needed.

Marco personalised the original post; which is great. But for 3 years or so many of us have been on 'tenderhooks'. Please let the cat out of the bag and tell us what you actually did decide to do and what happened to the wife (now ex).

My thai wife expects it at least once a day. She is 47 now.  We were doing it 3 times a day. But that got a little much. We are not teenagers anymore. Your wife is full of shit. She's moved on to someone else. Maybe she see your ATM getting low. I would tell her to take care of you or get out. 

Edited by BTB1977

My wife (46yo) told me years ago that if I wanted to go with other women I would still be expected to pay the household bills. I asked her if she was crazy, what the hell  would I want with more than one woman?

I told mind I had one too many already.

Two 20's are always better than one 40. BTW. She is making that up.  None of my friends married to Thais have been told that and all our wives are over 40. It is untrue and unhealthy for you both.  Statistically a happy couple with an active senior sex life will live longer and happier than 2 celibates.  Although the celibate man will think his celibate life seems much longer.  555.  In answer to your question, counsel and persuade or trade down.  NOW!! 

Edited by The Deerhunter

Never saw the OP date.  But it us not even 2.5 years yet.  I have told you guys a million times not to exaggerate.  Wonder if they are still together. One of us should PM Marko and ask him.

Edited by The Deerhunter

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

Never saw the OP date.  But it us not even 2.5 years yet.  I have told you guys a million times not to exaggerate.  Wonder if they are still together. One of us should PM Marko and ask him.

Based on another topic he jumped out of the pan & into the proverbial __________!!!!!!

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Based on another topic he jumped out of the pan & into the proverbial __________!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure if true his current predicament states he's been with her a year and maybe this post applied to his wife; previous victim.

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Wonder if they are still together. One of us should PM Marko and ask him.

Thank you Deerhunter.  Well said.

They are not still together. Both have moved on evidently.

Marko has left us all 'high and dry'. Simply not right this sort of blog behavior.

On 5/3/2017 at 11:45 AM, owl sees all said:

But marko kok prong it was a great post and your latest makes it even more so.

Come on be a sport. Spill the beans! What happened to the old wife?

.Had a Thai bloke i think he,s gone to Korea,phoned me on Songkran,telling me she still loved me ,i told her to f off. My new girl is 100% better, in every department,but of course i am handsome man,with good heart {i am sure you know what that means]

• Like 1

On 4/5/2560 at 9:13 AM, edwardflory said:

Wow... I just spent a wonderful nightnight ( and day after ) with a 57 year old.

Yes!! I understand you sir. I timed myself making love to the wife last night; 3 hours 20 minutes 10 seconds.

On 30/12/2557 at 8:48 PM, Seastallion said:

Sounds like she is jaded and leading up to a close-down of services. Time to spice up your sex life.

Plainly, it is NOT a Thai attitude that sex after 40 is inappropriate, so on top of spicing things up, you should point out to her all the over-40 Thai women that have toy boy giks.

Go for a second honeymoon.

Ignore the chauvanist pigs.

I would love to travel to the planet you live on, look around, how many woman in your circle, over 40 who still have sex with anyone?? Why do you think Thai men have mia noi's and gik's?? It's not because they're getting too much sex or even "loving" at home! My wife of 50 years apologizes because she has pain during sex so has asked me refrain for 2 or 3 nights a week! The fact that she is Chinese might explain a lot?? :wai:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TPI said:

I would love to travel to the planet you live on, look around, how many woman in your circle, over 40 who still have sex with anyone?? Why do you think Thai men have mia noi's and gik's?? It's not because they're getting too much sex or even "loving" at home! My wife of 50 years apologizes because she has pain during sex so has asked me refrain for 2 or 3 nights a week! The fact that she is Chinese might explain a lot?? :wai:

I think there is a lot of confusion about over 40 Thai ladies. For me the positives outweigh the negatives. To most young Thai girls sex equals ATP action. Older ladies are appreciative of the fact that you are even bothering with them. They genuinely want your body and a bit of loving and caring not just your ATM card pin.

Another big plus is that if you fall asleep (i'm not suggesting you do) you can wake up and she will expect you to just carry on pleasuring her. With a young girl; as soon as she hears a bit of snoring she reaches for her iphone and starts checking her emails or starts playing pac-man. That can be a bit of an ego killer if you wake up suddenly before she can slip the iphone under the pillow!

All these girls in their 20s will eventually be in their 40s then Thai men and farang both will then look elsewhere except for the enlightened, like me and TPI, who appreciate the more mature lady. Just like wine and cheese; maturity is top dog!!!

I think TPI sets out a good argument for the more mature lady and has it made. I'm moving to China!!

• Like 1