My New Year's Resolution.....Super Happy!

puukao

There will be lots of good choices for next time:

NancyL, Costas, Patsycat and a host of others I'm sure.

Of course I will keep my word to never be on the poll list there again. Why would anyone doubt that?

The question of the structure of future polls for next year will be addressed closer to end of year. Nothing will be decided about such matters anytime soon and any decisions made are likely to be done behind the curtains as in the past.

Jingthing, I thought you would have crowned your avatar by now?

Tvf poster of the year 2014 right?

I won't be doing anything special with my avatar, avatar text, or signature about that. I thought about doing what tutsiwarrior did but that wouldn't work for me like it did for him. So nothing. I am very glad to be done with all of that for life and very soon is 2015 so I am LAST YEAR'S NEWS! Bring on the new blood. Out with ALL previous winners. End of.

• Like 2

nothing like living in a fantasy, id rather take reality however grim

why dont you keep your grim reality to yourself?

U C the word "however" it doesnt necessarily mean its grim but if it is .....it is, keep yer rose tinted crap away from me along with any "god bless" sure all those bodies in the sea will appreciate the "god bless".

Why dont you keep your opinion about his, in your eyes, grim reality, to yourself ?

Be happy that you see the reality on a different way....i would say....

psst, it was he that called his reality grim, not me. try and keep up

U C the word "however" it doesnt necessarily mean its grim but if it is .....it is, keep yer rose tinted crap away from me along with any "god bless" sure all those bodies in the sea will appreciate the "god bless".

youre the one mentioning god pal, not me. and however grim means grim in whatever manner. try a dictionary

just in from junta Central .

Happy will start every post on TV From Jan 1 till April 1 , You must put at least 5 smiley faces in every post ,

We know this will work also in English as it has been tested on the overall Thai popuation and you can see the "Happy" results ,

Thank you for your co-operation

tongue.pngbiggrin.pngsmile.pngrolleyes.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

just in from junta Central .

Happy will start every post on TV From Jan 1 till April 1 , You must put at least 5 smiley faces in every post ,

We know this will work also in English as it has been tested on the overall Thai popuation and you can see the "Happy" results ,

Thank you for your co-operation

tongue.pngbiggrin.pngsmile.pngrolleyes.gifgiggle.gif

My New Year's Resolution.....Super Happy!

Good to hear and the Prime Minister, may blessings be upon him, will be gratified that you are among the millions of residents in the land who are happy, really happy, even Super happy.

Bravo!clap2.gif

Wow.......he's got it rightthumbsup.gif

Even I, couldn't put it better.

"My gf burned my passport"

I missed that one.

Any good?

I would look forward to reading that too...any chance of the poster putting it up there again.....beats reading "A tale of two cities"....

But it must have the big...Help!...on the end or at the beginning.

Edited by dotpoom

NancyL, NancyL, NancyL....

I really must say I think you might have passed up a golden opportunity.

If you had posted this picture of yourself, your hubby, and Mr. Bitey (and his friend) in the final week of the POTY election, I'm certain that you would have been victorious. smile.png

post-215904-0-39152800-1420101501.jpg

picture credit: witawatWatawit post #28 (computer wouldn't let me grab picture along with post)

By the way, congratulations on a very dignified and hard fought campaign.

• Like 2

If you had posted this picture of yourself, your hubby, and Mr. Bitey (and his friend) in the final week of the POTY election, I'm certain that you would have been victorious. smile.png

attachicon.gifpost-47588-0-86376600-1420023918_thumb.jpg

picture credit: witawatWatawit post #28 (computer wouldn't let me grab picture along with post)

NancyL is in a strong position for NEXT YEAR should she accept the nomination.

• Like 1

I heard she is aiming for Poll Lord.

• Like 2

I heard she is aiming for Poll Lord.

I am pretty sure that rumor is groundless.

Oh, I love it. Although the two on the right are somewhat plumper than Mr. Bitey and Hubby. They do have the correct coloring though.

I'm coming under fire on a thread in the CM forum because I posted a real picture of me and Hubby on the POTY thread. Something about how if I don't want stalkers in my life, I shouldn't be posting real photos on an public internet forum. Duh. Isn't this exactly what I cautioned David48 about?

But, I digress. I'll download that photo and save it for next year if I'm honored to be selected as a candidate for POTY again. Maybe not. Might be banned by that time. I'm getting as paranoid as Jingthing.

Meanwhile there is no truth to the rumor that I'd like to be Lord of the Poll. I fully support Jingthing in his quest.

Oh, I'd love to hear what Jingthing has been doing since winning the diamond tiara. When will be be coming to Chiang Mai on his Victory Tour? Via cross-country baht bus, of course. Can we see a video of his crowning here on ThaiVisa? Did he ever get a new mattress? The prize winnings probably came in handy for that and entire remodeling of his home.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 2

I see some TV 'legendary posters' have found my thread!!! This is good luck for me in 2015. wai.gif

2015 seems very different......is it because 2 plus 0 plus 1 plus 5 is 8, and 8 is lucky? YES!!

Let me read my horoscope, "Puukao, you will rise above the highest mountain and swim across the deepest sea, but remember to worry if it hurts to (rhymes with sea)".

time for a poem:

2015 will make you rich like a king

the girls will love you and at night they will sing

go puukao, you light up our hearts

but first we need some baht to use at Hmart

for enough baht we will marry you today

but you do stink bad so please go away

and come back after you shower and then we will see

it might take more baht before we agree

that you are not crazy like all the farang

and i have no idea what rhymes with farang.......wai2.gif

• Like 1

These are all great posts, I love you all!!! Oh, wait, it's not 2015 yet...

The burned passport one was mine, actually. took a tuk-tuk up to wat something or other and he said 40 baht!! I said, 35 baht!!! we yelled at each other for 2 hours before i realized he was losing face. i went to leave and he grabbed my passport and burned it in some ritual that involved the head of a snake....... i then gave him the 5 baht and apologized....it's not my country!!!

luckily i always travel with 23 passports for super secret undercover gov't-sponsored reasons that i can never tell you about....well, except this one time i was at a bar and locked in a safe with no way out and oxygen running low..........

The best post I've read all year.

Kudos on your New Year's resolution. Hope you keep it, at least for a while. I, too, will try to be positive. Good luck!

I see some TV 'legendary posters' have found my thread!!! This is good luck for me in 2015. wai.gif

2015 seems very different......is it because 2 plus 0 plus 1 plus 5 is 8, and 8 is lucky? YES!!

Let me read my horoscope, "Puukao, you will rise above the highest mountain and swim across the deepest sea, but remember to worry if it hurts to (rhymes with sea)".

time for a poem:

2015 will make you rich like a king

the girls will love you and at night they will sing

go puukao, you light up our hearts

but first we need some baht to use at Hmart

for enough baht we will marry you today

but you do stink bad so please go away

and come back after you shower and then we will see

it might take more baht before we agree

that you are not crazy like all the farang

and i have no idea what rhymes with farang.......wai2.gif

the last line ...

and see the year out with a bang!

• Like 2

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Sounds like pretty brain-dead advice.

I agree....BUT my problem is "comical passive aggressive jab" that I need to curtail. Let me give you an example....

Thread title "My wife kicked me out of my newly-built mansion"

after 100 pages, I chime in.... "I would first claim that you are actually Thai, born in another body, but, according to Buddha, you can prove you were Thai only 200 years ago!! Or, next time, build only a 1 million baht home and then, if she is happy, pull out the 100 million baht hidden in offshore accounts!!! If not, you only lose 1% of your cash"

i admit my problem........i wish i couldn't make-up such garbage so fast....

One more note on my condition: Since TV is pretty anonymous, these dumb posts actually help me be MORE nice to real people, to offset my dumb karma. True story.

i'm sure I need meds only found in the parallel universe with overlaps the golden triangle.......

youre the one mentioning god pal, not me. and however grim means grim in whatever manner. try a dictionary

Dont worry Ill put you back on ignore now