Buckingham Palace denies sex claim against Prince Andrew

Lite Beer

"You my friend, are one weird dude. You wrote (copied) a total load of "stuff" and just implied anyone who is German or of German descent is a perv.--Alwyn"

Alwyn you really should take a panadol & lay down, In your rant you are the only person who is talking about Germans = Pervs & Kiddy fiddlers, nothing that I wrote anywhere dose it make that link . I wrote that the Royal protection unit would do as they are told--Then you end up agreeing with me.....

"which is why I do believe also that Princess Margaret's stories are probably true"---Alwyn

And I'm strange..............wow...................coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Prince Andrew's guards 'turned a blind eye': Yard officers watched as Duke partied with young girls, says Epstein's butler-- Dailymail**
  • Protection officers accompanied the royal to Jeffrey Epstein's mansion
  • Hundreds of under-age girls are believed to have been abused there ----------Dailymail 12/1/2015
  • ------------------------

But I know how crown protection works --- and they would not let Prince Andrew get into a compromising position like that-----Alwyn

Oh dear Alwyn... it would seem that the elite palace guard do just what there told to do----much like all the other royal flunkies...........coffee1.gif

** Can not put a link to it for obvious reasons

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
“I did have sexual contact with him [Prince Andrew] as I have described here – under oath,” Ms Roberts said. “Given what he knows and has seen, I was hoping that he would simply voluntarily tell the truth about everything. I hope my attorneys can interview Prince Andrew under oath about the contacts and that he will tell the truth.”facepalm.gif

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-dukes-accuser-gives-her-side-of-the-story-in-court-papers-9994051.html

Forced to have sex with Andy??? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So were his bodyguards holding her down???

Why would Andy want or pay for sex with her, there must be a lot of more sexier women young ladies throwing themselves at him.

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

Where there is smoke theres fire.

Or just some money grubbers blowing said smoke.

Let's see what's next before we get out the velvet rope.

In papers filed to a Florida court, an unidentified woman alleged that Epstein forced her to have sex with Prince Andrew in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein when she was under the age of 18.

I'm not excusing anyone's behavior here, but I believe I would have gotten off that particular junket right after the first time I was forced to have sex.

Yes but you're not a minor. The reason these laws exist is because minors don't have the maturity or sophistication to make those kind of judgments.

I wasn't there so I can't say whether it was forced or not, but let's remember the age of consent is 16 in Britain. Why are US girls considered to be so unfit to make that decision till 18?

The reason this whole thing stinks is that it is so obviously a con, with an anonymous complainant accusing a well known person, no doubt in the hope of making money. Would she have complained if Joe Blogs, plumber had been the "other party"?