Looking for a roommate

tkolt

Hi all,

I am looking for a roommate to rent apartment in southern area of Pattaya. I am 27(f) years old, I respect other people's space and habits. I am looking for a roommate to cut some costs of living in Pattaya. I don't smoke and I'd prefer non-smoking roommate, but if you have a cat or dog, I am totally ok with that. I have a budget of 5-7k baht. Please message me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you, Michaelaway! I'll give it a try for sure. I really appreciate that you shared the phone number, it is always easier to call someone who speaks English directly.

Also I got some questions in private messages, so I'll answer them here to clarify everything.

Both female and male roommates are welcome.

I am not looking for a boyfriend.

I am Russian. About my personality... friends usually call me a nerdy person.

It was a joke I think, but better description improves result. <evil plot>So I let everyone know that I am boring, and from now on only people interested in finding a roommate would message me... </evil plot>

• 4 weeks later...

HI! I'm 23 year-old female, moving to Pattaya in about 1 week. Probably, I'll need a roommate to share the apartment with. I'd like to know if you're still looking for a roommate. + I speak Russian

There you go.................a match made in TVF maybe thumbsup.gif

• Like 1