Lazada. A Thai surprise for a change?

umbanda

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMBANDA Where have you been?? Do you have shares in this company?

Below is a selected portion of an email from Lazada received less than an ago, in response to clarifying the delivery address of an order I recently placed.

SUBJECT "Thank you for your contact to Lhasa Mazda dealer is your petition Delivery address was Given When I Created My a / C and was confirmed When Placed Order. UNQUOTE CONTENT QUOTE "Thank you for your contact to Lhasa South Florida, we have received a number of complaints already. Our customer service representative will contact you shortly. Meanwhile, we encourage you to find yourself at www.lazada.co.th/faq to your question may be answered by the Web of us.

Note: The petition is your Delivery address was given when I created my a / c and confirmed when order was placed." UNQUOTE

The email ends with the following:-

------------------
Submitted from: Http://www.lazada.co.th/contact/

The weather often changes Remember to care too Plaza Honda Thailand, thank you for your trust and make us a part of your dreams here.

With respect to
Customer www.lazada.co.th. UNQUOTE

With Lhasa Mazda dealer, Lhasa South Florida, Plaza Honda Thailand, and finally www.lazada.co.th/contact/ , I do not feel very assured that My order will ever be delivered.

I have to say that Lazada's marketing and customer service is the best I ever experienced in any country.....and is happening here in Thailand.

Really?

I ordered an item a few weeks ago and it took 5 days to get delivered, mails confirming order and progress were at least 24h late including delivery mail. Not too bad really, will buy again, but:

In Europe I found online shopping Coolblue "order before 20.00 and get delivered next working day" Item got delivered before lunch time indeed, this was the best ever.

Also ordered with LDLC based in Lyon France at 15.00, got mail at 22.00 packed was shipped to Belgium with tracking #, arrived next day around 10am.

why not in Thailand?

Normally because they cannot organise a p!ss up in a brewery and you have to have Thais involved in the servicing and delivery side of the operation.

Delivery is the area that falls way short of western stands, BUT, for Thailand, it is a pretty good operation and I continue to buy from them regularly.

I am using Lazada and waiting for a delivery. Cash on delivery of course. I got feedback and can track my order. Looks and feels OK.

Bought many stuff at lazada though tracking isnt always perfect so far always have been satisfied with them.

I had problems with every delivery. They were all slow and often they don't even tried to contact us, just didn't deliver.....Delivery: bad

Last product was a new Drum for a laser printer and it wasn't new. Already used. I still wait for the refund.....

They are a lot worse than invadeit, but they are cheap. Being cheap is the only advantage.

I had problems with every delivery. They were all slow and often they don't even tried to contact us, just didn't deliver.....Delivery: bad

Last product was a new Drum for a laser printer and it wasn't new. Already used. I still wait for the refund.....

They are a lot worse than invadeit, but they are cheap. Being cheap is the only advantage.

For computers and computer parts I always use InvadeIT works great.

Strange that you have had so much problems with Lazadaa while your not that extreme far from me and I havent had any problems. Mostly it was a private transport company (guy and girl) who delivered. Though they did not always call me.

Actually I have been using for last year with excellent results - nothing has taken more than a week and most items are received within 48 hours if actually from Lazada stock (they say on website if it is). Price is good to excellent (if several venders it can vary). And often a further coupon for large order or discount is offered if not in a hurry. And yes it is used for good price - if you want todays fashion and willing to pay for it probably not the best choice - but for good value believe it is the best choice here.

As for the 'fmgr' unreadable post perhaps email had automatic translate turned on? There is an issue with combined Thai and English even in English communications.

I ordered a substantial item on Invaded and my Thai debit card was refused. I got no answer when I asked what I should do so haven't used them since.

sent from phone using bih thumbs

Actually must Thai debit cards are not usable for mail order (no security code) unless authorized in advise by bank and obtained. Was that perhaps the problem?

I have always made a transfer using internetbanking to there account/sms number and confirmation of payment received within a few minutes

I ordered a substantial item on Invaded and my Thai debit card was refused. I got no answer when I asked what I should do so haven't used them since.

Actually must Thai debit cards are not usable for mail order (no security code) unless authorized in advise by bank and obtained. Was that perhaps the problem?

I have always made a transfer using internetbanking to there account/sms number and confirmation of payment received within a few minutes

Fair enough, but they didn't answer my email, so that's one unsatisfied customer. I can use this card in Switzerland with no problem, so....

I do not know. I may got lucky everytime with them here in Chiang Rai..

I paid with my Bangkok Bank debit card few times, paid at delivery, returned and changed some products, call and e-mailed for questions, and ALWAY was attended very fast and with perfection. Only one time I asked for a refund, and they send me not just the money, also my mailing cost. The truck driver called every time before delivery, and wait for me to check everything before paying. About the marketing....I will like to know how all the products I searched in its web site, appears on my facebook page...like a reminder, if I never gave them my FB info.

Prices are OK. I shop them for the convenience and warranty...and for the service.

And...I am not a Lazada employee or partner. I am just glad I found a good service in Thailand, to buy without concerns, after few very bad and costly experiences with small vendors.

It seems someone over here has twigged that Home Delivery/Cash on Delivery/Fast Delivery Times/Good Customer Service is the way to go.

I've used Lazada many times now and also expected 'the worst' on using them, however every time my goods have arrived promptly (sometimes too promptly if I can split hairs).

I'll also put out a shout for the excellent Wishbeer.com people who had my fridge rattling and chinking within an hour of receiving my order.

I ordered a lens hoood a couple of weeks ago, and after four days they canceled the order. I wrote to them and asked why, and got the exact same response as post #3. Three days later, they sent me an email asking if I wanted to cancel that same order number - which they said was for a pair of ladies' shoes! Whaa? So I wrote again with copies oof all correspondence. The next day I got an email asking me to rate their customer service. I was quite happy to take the time to give them my opinion.

So now, I ordered the same lens hood from the States for less money including postage and duty. I have sworn off Lazada.

I have read a lot about Lazada on this forum. I looked recently for Optimum protein and saw twice the same 10LB bag listed for large difference.

Closer look showed that the cheaper one was only 5LB, however it clearly showed 10LB in the description and on the bag in the picture, but you could calculate from the scoops it was supposed to deliver that it was only 5LB.

By the way the 10LB bag was 1130 Baht more than the same bag is on Fitwhey.

Firstly the website let me order something that was out of stock, secondly they then informed me after 1 week that they would not be restocking and lastly took 20 days to return my payment, so I can't agree with the op.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have to say that Lazada's marketing and customer service is the best I ever experienced in any country.....and is happening here in Thailand.

Really?

I ordered an item a few weeks ago and it took 5 days to get delivered, mails confirming order and progress were at least 24h late including delivery mail. Not too bad really, will buy again, but:

In Europe I found online shopping Coolblue "order before 20.00 and get delivered next working day" Item got delivered before lunch time indeed, this was the best ever.

Also ordered with LDLC based in Lyon France at 15.00, got mail at 22.00 packed was shipped to Belgium with tracking #, arrived next day around 10am.

well i order a tablet from lazada and i received the next day in phuket to my door and i pay for at this time i was very impress yes

we ordered an item worth 2k and it did not work. Posted it back to them and it took 3 weeks to get the refund and many emails. It was a battery operated item that did not work. They probably posted it to someone else by now. I would still use lazada again and think that we were just unlucky.

Strange that you have had so much problems with Lazadaa while your not that extreme far from me and I havent had any problems. Mostly it was a private transport company (guy and girl) who delivered. Though they did not always call me.

I thought this OP was a joke. Still do. I think Lazada bites! I will look into InvadeIT, thanks.

NOT True.. All my Thai debit cards have the 3 digit security codes on them.

I thought this OP was a joke. Still do. I think Lazada bites! I will look into InvadeIT, thanks.

InvadeIT sucks. I bought a modem from them. It was defective and they refused to replace it.

Lazada is like any other big company: the whole system depends on people who do or don't do their jobs right. The delivery here near Hua Hin might be different from Chiang Mai.

Answers and claims with customer service should be standard, but obviously there are again different people with different characters or attitudes.

I ordered two items with Lazada, each of them was nearly 1500 baht cheaper then in a shop. The last item I payed on delivery and that is very convenient.

So far I'm happy with them.

Now I'm trying my luck with Alieexpress and already became a victim of a fake company. But it was Alieexpress which stopped the payment and gave the seller three working days to answer their questions. If I don't get my goods within ten days, I'll also get my money back... well now it is day 4.. Have to wait and see what is happening.

I've been shopping around on the internet for diverse articles: a 3D Naked Eye Tablet or Phone, Windows 8.1 Tablets (duo boot - both android and Windows). There is a lot around. Youtube can help decide... and then it is just a matter of comparing and hoping not to be cheated.

But you really have to read the specs of every item, since there are different versions of the items. Sometimes you'll find cheaper articles on Lazada, but then they have lower specs.

Anyway... Lazada is not only in Thailand. There is also Lazada Malaysia and Lazada Singapore.... didn't check the other countries. Prices differ.

Edited by Thaijack2014