Lazada. A Thai surprise for a change?

umbanda

I had problems with every delivery. They were all slow and often they don't even tried to contact us, just didn't deliver.....Delivery: bad

Last product was a new Drum for a laser printer and it wasn't new. Already used. I still wait for the refund.....

They are a lot worse than invadeit, but they are cheap. Being cheap is the only advantage.

For computers and computer parts I always use InvadeIT works great.

Strange that you have had so much problems with Lazadaa while your not that extreme far from me and I havent had any problems. Mostly it was a private transport company (guy and girl) who delivered. Though they did not always call me.

I thought this OP was a joke. Still do. I think Lazada bites! I will look into InvadeIT, thanks.

InvadeIT sucks. I bought a modem from them. It was defective and they refused to replace it.

I bought tons of stuff of them and have had quite a few Logitech mouses that i had to replace. Never a problem same with a defective harddisk. Strange about the modem. I would recommend invade It to everyone.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly the website let me order something that was out of stock, secondly they then informed me after 1 week that they would not be restocking and lastly took 20 days to return my payment, so I can't agree with the op.

You will always get unhappy customers no matter how hard you try.. i know because i always have at least one ahole customer a month thats just not happy with anything. Some are just out to scam people or want freebies.

It is too bad that Amazon.com doesn't have an operation in Thailand. I use them in the States and they are very reliable. But I'm ordering things with a US credit card for family and friends who live in the States. The Thai Customs would ensure it wasn't economical to have merchandise delivered to me in Thailand.

Come to think it, an Amazon.com in Thailand would have to use Thai employees. So the "Mai pen rai" factor would probably destroy their efficiency and reliability. That's a shame, but TIT.

I placed an order on 30th december and get no info about shipping. Call them today and they say the order will only start processing today and its 5-8 business days to receive. Lazy Lazada. If they want to be competitive need to do better than this standard Thai service.

Edited by kingalfred

I placed an order on 30th december and get no info about shipping. Call them today and they say the order will only start processing today and its 5-8 business days to receive. Lazy Lazada. If they want to be competitive need to do better than this standard Thai service.

It really varies, i have had them go slow and super fast.

I think (if i understand correctly) lazadaa is just a combo of sellers and some are better as others. That also explains the different prices for the same products.

Actually the girl on the phone said we have to "get item from supplier first". So seems they dont keep stock just purchase after a customer orders.

Yes but that is not the case for all the stuff they sell. But it does confirm what i thought that lazadaa is just like ebay (with the difference that you pay to lazadaa and not individual sellers)

I think Lazada is good, but have big problem, because the number of item on website doesn't match with its storehouse and/or storehouse of its partners. I tried to buy something and after 1 week the item was sold out, after 2 weeks they told me that I had to do again my order because the order time to send was expired. The true was that they finished what i ordered and it means only that the stock is not updated in the real time with website. Others time everything went well, so I think it can be a problem with its partners.

In any case I felt veery well to buy in Zalora. Do someone try Zalora?

The 2.1 Philips speaker I received where defective and I returned them after a week. Still in the refund progress and awaiting response.

Anyhow, everybody deserves a second chance so once I get my money back I will order another pair of computer speakers from Lazada.

Razada is a South-East Asian joint venture by some strong investors in E-commerce, especially Rocket Internet (Germany) and Kinnevik (Sweden).

The certainly know what they're doing.

Yes, they do, but Thais don't. And unfortunately they are in charge of the operations...

1. All my payments have been COD - no need for advance payment unless to take advantage of special card discount.

2. Last week was a major holiday period - my order placed 29/13:49 was in hands of shipper at 18:21 same day but not delivered until morning of 2nd of January. Fully expected at least that amount of delay.

3. If item is stocked by Lazada (fulfilled by) the stock seems to be updated quickly. Other providers not so much so. Interface with 2nd party sellers seems to be an issue - but that is also true of Amazon (although they are very strict about it as hold great power).

Make sure you pay by Paypal. easier to get refund.

I never pay ahead.. pay on delivery seems to work good. Paypal.. not so sure if its a good idea your exchange rate will suck.

With paypal you have the option to have the exchange rate done by your credit card company.

I never pay ahead.. pay on delivery seems to work good. Paypal.. not so sure if its a good idea your exchange rate will suck.

With paypal you have the option to have the exchange rate done by your credit card company.

Ok, i got my bank account connected to paypal not creditcard so I dont have that option.

Ok, i got my bank account connected to paypal not creditcard so I dont have that option.

Yes you do, you can use the exchange rate of your bank, and if it is a Thai bank account there is no exchange rate at all.

Firstly the website let me order something that was out of stock, secondly they then informed me after 1 week that they would not be restocking and lastly took 20 days to return my payment, so I can't agree with the op.

You will always get unhappy customers no matter how hard you try.. i know because i always have at least one ahole customer a month thats just not happy with anything. Some are just out to scam people or want freebies.

And some just have ahole customer service that don't always deliver what they promise... maybe your company is not quite as c$@p

exchange rate? Pay with Thai baht from Thai bank

fgmr, on 04 Jan 2015 - 10:57, said:

UMBANDA Where have you been?? Do you have shares in this company?

Below is a selected portion of an email from Lazada received less than an ago, in response to clarifying the delivery address of an order I recently placed.

SUBJECT "Thank you for your contact to Lhasa Mazda dealer is your petition Delivery address was Given When I Created My a / C and was confirmed When Placed Order. UNQUOTE CONTENT QUOTE "Thank you for your contact to Lhasa South Florida, we have received a number of complaints already. Our customer service representative will contact you shortly. Meanwhile, we encourage you to find yourself at www.lazada.co.th/faq to your question may be answered by the Web of us.

Note: The petition is your Delivery address was given when I created my a / c and confirmed when order was placed." UNQUOTE

The email ends with the following:-

------------------

Submitted from: Http://www.lazada.co.th/contact/

The weather often changes Remember to care too Plaza Honda Thailand, thank you for your trust and make us a part of your dreams here.

With respect to

Customer www.lazada.co.th. UNQUOTE

With Lhasa Mazda dealer, Lhasa South Florida, Plaza Honda Thailand, and finally www.lazada.co.th/contact/ , I do not feel very assured that My order will ever be delivered.

I am still waiting for one of their customer service reps to contact me . No progress, I would normally have cancelled my order by now but the item is now likely to become a belated Birthday presie for my little gem. I live in hope.

To all you members who have had such a rewarding experience with this company I must be one of a sizeable minority who have not been so lucky. I do wonder if product source, item value or delivery location are problems!

I have used them from Hua Hin several times with good results The only issue I had was with a purchase that I prepaid the delivery arrived fast however they asked for payment. My wife then showed them the text on her phone as proof the delivery guy made a call we were given our package and an apology.

I've ordered from Lazada twice now. First item was delayed and took about 10 days to arrive but I got it without any drama. Second item was delivered within 3 days and I actually received it on Christmas day which was a bonus for me. I will be using their service again in the future.

Just received a pair of 3D Active glasses from them today. Delivery was quick, no problems at all. Came by DHL who phoned me to confirm where my house was.

Problem is the glasses don't work!

Chris

Yes you do, you can use the exchange rate of your bank, and if it is a Thai bank account there is no exchange rate at all.

Ok going to look into it because the exchange-rate of paypal sucks.

exchange rate? Pay with Thai baht from Thai bank

My papal is hooked to my Dutch bank.

I like Lazada cause it is cheap and there is finally an online alternative to the rip-off shops. Here in Tukcom Pattaya they wanted 20k for a PS4 including a game (GTA V). Ordered the same thing off Lazada for 14,700.

I have 3 major complaints:

1) The discount codes only show up on the Thai version of the website, so make sure you check (my 10% off code saved me 1,600 Baht)

2) Why do they have to call me a million times to confirm the order? What is the point? Am I too stupid to order or what? If they only wanted to confirm my phone number they could do this via SMS but they call a million times and name all the items you ordered. For what?

3) The delivery service (Kerry in my case) is useless. How hard can it be to just go to the bloody address on the package! No, we have to call like 10 times and ask what is nearby. Directions like "go inside soi 11 and to the ONLY apartment complex there" is too hard for them. They hung up on me... and after trying a few more times I had to bring a Thai speaker who told them the very same thing. End of the story? The guy was waiting in front of the apartment the whole time!

Edited by wump