Teeth Totally Smashed In

monk213

I got he implant done in Hua Hin btw and it was done over the course of 3 months. The most painful thing was the injection into the roof of the mouth.

I know, I have had injections in the roof of my mouth before and I know I will have them again. I have been told it will take around 4 months to do and 40-50k when finished. He was going to start 2 days ago but my bone in my jaw is too damaged and needs time to repair so I have my first appointment with the injection on the 15th, I know after that initial injection it won't hurt at all, even after it wares off it won't be as bad as when I initially smashed them in, that hurt like hell I almost cried.

Go for porcelaine.

Also, for the injections there is a gel rub that that they rub on your gums to numb it before the jabs.

I have had crowns put in here in Europe and my dentist "overdosed" me with valium and i slept like a baby through the whole process!! I had had a few vodkas beforehand too.

My porcelaine crowns have lasted 5 years now with no problems. Apart from coming down from the valium and jabs. That's when you really feel like you have been punched in the mouth. But goes away after a day or two. Then you have to go back to the dentist!!

I laugh about it now - but feel for you. It was the dribbling in the bus home that was embarassing for me!!

Edited by Patsycat

Go for porcelaine.

Also, for the injections there is a gel rub that that they rub on your gums to numb it before the jabs.

I have had crowns put in here in Europe and my dentist "overdosed" me with valium and i slept like a baby through the whole process!! I had had a few vodkas beforehand too.

My porcelaine crowns have lasted 5 years now with no problems. Apart from coming down from the valium and jabs. That's when you really feel like you have been punched in the mouth. But goes away after a day or two. Then you have to go back to the dentist!!

I laugh about it now - but feel for you. It was the dribbling in the bus home that was embarassing for me!!

Porcelain, I will remember that thanks.

Well I use valium on a daily basis due to a diagnosed mental disorder, so I will just take more than my normal dose, and I am only worried about the injections that go right up into the roof of your mouth where there is virtually no skin / flesh. I have had one there as a kid and it hurt so bad, I felt the needle scratching on my bone.

I have to go on repeat visits so this will happen 4-5 times I guess, just going to have to suck it up.

I laughed out loud literally when you said 'you really feel like you have been punched in the mouth' - the reason I am in this situation is because the road punched me in the mouth at a good 60kmh lol.

Go for porcelaine.

Porcelain, I will remember that thanks.

Well I use valium on a daily basis due to a diagnosed mental disorder, so I will just take more than my normal dose, and I am only worried about the injections that go right up into the roof of your mouth where there is virtually no skin / flesh. I have had one there as a kid and it hurt so bad, I felt the needle scratching on my bone.

I have to go on repeat visits so this will happen 4-5 times I guess, just going to have to suck it up.

I laughed out loud literally when you said 'you really feel like you have been punched in the mouth' - the reason I am in this situation is because the road punched me in the mouth at a good 60kmh lol.