Former Thai actor rear-ends Honda Jazz with his Lamborghini

webfact

This man never learns.

Out on bail and drives like a dumb insane predator with his daughter on board ...

Now he gets spot-light and probably has to start to serve his sentence.

Thais say: som nam na.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The rape was not his first offence: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-27086699.html

The Nation (Thailand)

06-15-2000

TEEN model Methas Suansri, who is currently serving two year's probation for raping a girl less than 15 years old, may face an extended probation period. And he could soon be in court again, this time as an adult, if charges are laid following a complaint about him assaulting a man at a nightclub. Nonthaburi's Observation and Protection Center probation official, Panida Boonsuwan, said yesterday Methas was likely to have his probation extended whether he assaulted the man or not - he would be punished for going out at night by Nonthaburi Juvenile and Family Court. She said people on probation were barred from having a nightlife. …

It would appear he's a nasty piece of work. 2 rapes, assault, reckless driving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course, no punishment,

Didn't even after piss off to Singapore or Cambodia. 2 years probation for raping a juvenile and 15 years in prison for picking wild mushrooms.

And Thailand wonders why it has problems when the hiso elite are simply above the law regardless of the crime.

If I was the father of the girl he raped he would be better off in jail because I would hunt him down and get satisfaction and I am sure most other fathers would as well

Wouldn't call it satisfaction though. Exactly how would you expect to be satisfied?

Apparently the Honda was won by the owner the previous day in a shopping centre lottery. The night of the accident it was meandering all over the road, left, right, slow fast, not really following any set rhythm.

That's Free Jazz for you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The rape was not his first offence: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-27086699.html

The Nation (Thailand)

06-15-2000

TEEN model Methas Suansri, who is currently serving two year's probation for raping a girl less than 15 years old, may face an extended probation period. And he could soon be in court again, this time as an adult, if charges are laid following a complaint about him assaulting a man at a nightclub. Nonthaburi's Observation and Protection Center probation official, Panida Boonsuwan, said yesterday Methas was likely to have his probation extended whether he assaulted the man or not - he would be punished for going out at night by Nonthaburi Juvenile and Family Court. She said people on probation were barred from having a nightlife. …

It would appear he's a nasty piece of work. 2 rapes, assault, reckless driving,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course, no punishment,

Didn't even after piss off to Singapore or Cambodia. 2 years probation for raping a juvenile and 15 years in prison for picking wild mushrooms.

And Thailand wonders why it has problems when the hiso elite are simply above the law regardless of the crime.

If I was the father of the girl he raped he would be better off in jail because I would hunt him down and get satisfaction and I am sure most other fathers would as well

Wouldn't call it satisfaction though. Exactly how would you expect to be satisfied?

You dont want to know trust me

No visible damage to the lamborghini.

The jazz is an upside down wreck. It look as if there was little contact made, from the front, at least.

If you could've asked the BIB before they rushed to the scene, they'd have all the answers.

Edited by arrowsdawdle

Just another stupid idiot who believes he is someone

Money IS someone...................sad.png

Only in the twisted society that Thailand has created. Anyone with any sense of decency and morality knows that a man who rapes young girls is the lowest of the low and a total scumbag, this is the inarguable truth of the matter not matter how his bank account stands and anyone who profits from hiding his guilt is no better.

One day Thais will not tolerate people like this and they will be shunned as they are in most countries,, lets hope that it is soon.

I see why a former actor? not mention what kind of time he did for the rape?

Jail will not cure his problem. Can you past him a message I would like to volunteer for this one. I like to have 5 minutes in a private room with this man child! .

Edited by thailand49

No visible damage to the lamborghini.

Funny that----- I thought exactly the same.It was after all hard enough to make the Honda Jazz flip over ----and not a mark on it.Are Lambos noted for having a thick steel wrap round front !!!!!!!!

The Nation (Thailand)

06-15-2000

I can assure you that I'd be a lot more satisfied than I would be just watching him live free, rape another girl, and run around town in his Lambo acting like the world can't touch him.

The Nation (Thailand)

06-15-2000

He was charged with rape and then appealed? What did he appeal against, his own confession? Did he think that confessing would get him off a jail term and suddenly had the realisation that he was going down for it?

Like 99% of everything that doesn't make sense in Thailand I suspect money is behind the confusing outcome. It makes me sick, especially in the case of raping a young girl,, Thai people should hold their heads in shame that this kind of thing is so open in their society.

You know, its very easy to take a swipe at Thai society, but lets look at what happens in the West. The UK monarchy, US Elite as well a a host of politicians, religious leaders and givernment officials have been proven to be involved in organised pedo rings. Not only do they get away with it, but the press will not report or investigate it. And its been going on for decades.

And the list of crimes committed by the rich - organised wholesale banking fraud for example - continue to happen, yet where is the outcry by expats in these cases?

One must wonder, why do so many expats have double standards when it comes to judging Thailand vs the UK or USA? Is it because we don't mind a crime, as long as it's committed by Western heredity elites, but love to vilify Thailand fading celebs?

• Like 1

I don't bother to read these threads anymore as the outcome is always the same. Just sickening and frustrating. Don't give it the time it doesn't deserve. Only way for change is for the ordinary Thai to rise up, not us 'tolerated' guests whining about it. :)