McDonald's Japan probing nuggets from Cargill in Thailand

webfact

about 20 years or so ago, a container was inspected and seized in Vancouver as it was determined to have kangaroo meat that was slated for delivery to a fast food chain. The press would not release the name of the chain but they did say it would be branded as 100% pure beef.....I am thinkin McRoo burger.

Roo is prime meat, much leaner and healthier than beef. I prefer it to beef and eat it regularly

Oops. Not a good 2015 start for Mcdonald's.coffee1.gif

Good.

I hope they go bust and never come back.

I am not an admirer of the company, however, they provide entry-level employment for many people world-wide.

I've known many people (myself,included) who have gotten their first "taste" of real work and an opportunity to interact with people from the other side of the counter. An eye-opener for sure.

Fast food is not on my menue and it's a matter of choice and freedom for those that do partake.

As for the nugget probe, let those with their fingers in the business ,do their work.

"I'm not in charge and leave command to those better suited to the task".

• Like 1

Good.

I am not an admirer of the company, however, they provide entry-level employment for many people world-wide.

I've known many people (myself,included) who have gotten their first "taste" of real work and an opportunity to interact with people from the other side of the counter. An eye-opener for sure.

Fast food is not on my menue and it's a matter of choice and freedom for those that do partake.

As for the nugget probe, let those with their fingers in the business ,do their work.

Macmurderburger is responsible for a huge amount of environmental damage and animal exploitation.

They are scum to the core.

Hate them with a passion.

Yes they are not alone in this, but they are the poster child of it, the example and model others follow and try to imitate.

Crash, burn, never come back.

I'll throw a party to celebrate it.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Update. The foreign objects found in the nuggets were found to be pieces of actual chicken. A spokesperson said " We are treating this lapse in our production process with the utmost seriousness"

You beat me to the punch line dammit!

Good.

Macmurderburger is responsible for a huge amount of environmental damage and animal exploitation.

They are scum to the core.

Hate them with a passion.

Yes they are not alone in this, but they are the poster child of it, the example and model others follow and try to imitate.

Crash, burn, never come back.

I'll throw a party to celebrate it.

I see your point. However, I prefer to funnel my resentments into something a bit more positive and less volatile.

One Day at a Time