Which country's men are Thai women most attracted to?

Gecko123

There's no doubt, whatsoever, that all Thai women are attracted to Greeks............especially me.wub.png

All the others are here to fill the gap that unfortunately I haven't got enough time to fill up.

I have everything that a woman dreams of.

Loads of money, super hansum, very well equipped and I have a six pack that bring the envy to anybody.

In fact this world is not big enough for me, the word God can describe me more.

Now I'm off on my Ferrari to make some more Thai women delirious.

Sorry, can't help it...................

gawd youre inane banter gets old real fast

• Like 1

They're pretty keen on Koreans from what I gather..

Its not about Money !! Let me clarify that. Of course you can bag a girl if you are loaded, but it's about who they find Attractive. I agree they do like Koreans. But ask them all and they will say Thai's.

I have known so many girls with Farang B/F / Husband's who have Thai boyfriends on the side. Thai's are attracted to Thai's end of. The money is just a means to an end.

There's no doubt, whatsoever, that all Thai women are attracted to Greeks............especially me.wub.png

All the others are here to fill the gap that unfortunately I haven't got enough time to fill up.

Loads of money, super hansum, very well equipped and I have a six pack that bring the envy to anybody.

so after all that bragging when are we going to see pictures of all these asettes you have costa :) ?

Thai Women love my 12 pack.

I think most Thai women, especially in the countryside, don't know one farang country from another.. the country they might likely prefer is the one their neighbor a "fairn" from, if he is a good guy and good provider, but I doubt they differentiate too much… I think smile and disposition matter a lot more than nationality as far as preference - and of course, access to the provincial neighborhood of 'Wall Street' is always nice.

I think skin colour comes into it - pale - like the luk kreung TV stars.

(a week after my wedding - back when I was in my early 30s, I go into a shop in Phuket and a Thai woman in the shop said "lor" out loud which my wife told me meant handsome. I honestly didn't believe her as I was overweight (less than I am now, but still overweight) and figured it meant fat. I ended up checking a Thai/English dictionary to confirm the meaning...)

Edited by bkk_mike

What a man at 97 years old!!! partytime2.gif

Norwegian, Korean, American, Canadian, England, German, Sweden, then the rest of white farang. Nationality is important to them because even massagers ask 'where you from' in order to make a determination. Money, ease of getting what you want from them, cleanliness are their priorities.

I would say Thai men , with a good job and not a drinker is #1 by a large gap.....

then if they need to stay in the group of friends they have no one would look twice if he is Japanese , Korean or Asian from Hong Kong, Singapore

but they will have some explaining to do if he is Western unless he is a businessman suit and tie guy.....if they show up with a guy in shorts flip flops and a " I love beer " T shirt they will be dead meat among their co workers.....

Thais love to gossip , Women love to gossip , put the 2 together and add the "Save Face" idea in and a Asian businessman would be the top pick after a good Thai man......

• Like 1

I live in Singapore and have talked to many Thai ladies ('normal' and not so 'normal') here and in Thailand. Have never come across a single one who said they like Singaporean men, though they will marry them for practical reasons. They like the place because they say it's clean and safe. As others have said, darker complexioned nationalities also tend to be near the bottom of the list for them: Indians, Africans, Arabs, etc. Japanese guys are said to be generous but emotionally distant. I've never heard anyone mention Koreans--for good or bad--perhaps because they don't have much exposure to them (beyond what they see on TV). For some reason, a lot of the Thai women I've talked to like Germans ... see them as a good mix of caring, being culturally open, and not prone to violence or drunkenness (maybe they've not been to an Oktoberfest); I suspect they wouldn't distinguish them from Scandinavians.

Makes sense in a way. Germans are exposed to more different cultures than Brits and Americans and tend to be more widely travelled (I think). Germans at least tend to be more sober and hard-working as well, at least in the north (and they also consider the Brits to be loud drunkards - see: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2650649/Germans-complain-British-tourists-loud-drunk-not-bad-Russians.html.)

And no, I'm not German smile.png

This question is bound to bring out the barstool experts. Which, of course, will give you what "bargirls" prefer, not normal Thai women.

If you exclude Thai men, I'd say Koreans are the flavor of the day. Followed by Singaporean and American men. Japanese and English men are considered well mannered. Beyond that, who knows. Funny you would ask a bunch of farang men what Thai women prefer.

Funny a "farang man" would attempt to answer, rather than waiting for some of the Thai women who are posters on TV to come along and answer.

Not long ago i asked a Thai lass in the office a similar question and she told me British men are smelly and always complaining and stingy (keeneau). American men are always talking and know everything (put mak kee more). German man cannot joking.

Australian man smell good and good heart.

Go AUSSIE yes we are the best going around all the rest are shit haha .

I live in Singapore and have talked to many Thai ladies ('normal' and not so 'normal') here and in Thailand. Have never come across a single one who said they like Singaporean men, though they will marry them for practical reasons. They like the place because they say it's clean and safe. As others have said, darker complexioned nationalities also tend to be near the bottom of the list for them: Indians, Africans, Arabs, etc. Japanese guys are said to be generous but emotionally distant. I've never heard anyone mention Koreans--for good or bad--perhaps because they don't have much exposure to them (beyond what they see on TV). For some reason, a lot of the Thai women I've talked to like Germans ... see them as a good mix of caring, being culturally open, and not prone to violence or drunkenness (maybe they've not been to an Oktoberfest); I suspect they wouldn't distinguish them from Scandinavians.

Makes sense in a way. Germans are exposed to more different cultures than Brits and Americans and tend to be more widely travelled (I think). Germans at least tend to be more sober and hard-working as well, at least in the north (and they also consider the Brits to be loud drunkards - see: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2650649/Germans-complain-British-tourists-loud-drunk-not-bad-Russians.html.)

And no, I'm not German http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/

Germans you are joking me , have not meet a good one yet and thai woman care about money,money,money

If a thai lady is lucky to get a man from any we're she will take him on for the money , a lot of man here forget we are all A T M S .

They love ALL presidents.......... Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses Grant, Thomas Jefferson..........coffee1.gif

Franklin and Grant were not presidents.
. He's talking about Currency, Not Presidents...

Just to be picky...Grant WAS President. 1869-1877. That's my thinking for the day...Rest now.coffee1.gif

Which country's men are Thai women most attracted to?

Not really sure, but if you subscribe to Seventeen, you can find out if "you should tell him you love him," how to have "kissable lips," how to pick "your perfect guy," and also read 73 "wonderfully romantic stories" ... that should set free the adolescent girl that's screaming to get out of some posters ... and there should even be some discount coupons for skin lotions for those pesky zits/spots.

seventeen1985february.JPG

They love ALL presidents.......... Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses Grant, Thomas Jefferson..........coffee1.gif

Franklin and Grant were not presidents.
. He's talking about Currency, Not Presidents...

Bakeman is taking about money with pictures of presidents on them. Which Franklin is not.