I forgot how to pick up euro chicks

I officially cannot pick up western women im sure i actually repel them And are disgusted and think feel im waisting air.

In KSR they glare and mutter at me i remember approaching a leggy blonde in 7\11 and she just just yelled NO!!! before i even opened my mouth.

Im not joking ive picked up a thai cooking show host whos regularly on thai television and is a complete stunner when i was dressed in rags after a 10+ hours train from chumpun to bkk with about 8 changs in me stinking and un shaven .

But i couldnt pick up a fat drunk euro/aussie heffer if i tryed.

• Like 1

"I've been dropped into the Kalahari desert (Thailand) carrying nothing more than a toothbrush and a pack of Sherbet Lemons (eight Chang, stinking and unshaven) and I still found my way to Bulawayo (absolutely stunning cooking show host in KSR) before Ramadan (closing time).

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u