Pattaya Flasher caught by Pattaya Police

Lite Beer

Pattaya Flasher caught by Pattaya Police

flasher-1.jpg

Pattaya Police announced on Friday the arrest of the suspected Pattaya Flasher, who exposed himself to a Clinical Assistant and then self-gratified whilst being filmed on a mobile phone.

Police Colonel Supatee, the Pattaya Police Chief announced the arrest of Khun Jatpinit aged 22, who was formerly Khun Ittipon. He recently changed his name as he was having no luck finding employment under his original name.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/164088/pattaya-flasher-caught-by-pattaya-police/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-10

Pattaya Police announced on Friday the arrest of the suspected Pattaya Flasher, who exposed himself to a Clinical Assistant and then self-gratified whilst being filmed on a mobile phone. clap2.gif

Perhaps the Clinical Assistant had a look at his weapon and said "You'll never get a job with that thing".

And is self-gratification the same as giving yourself a tip ? If so I will try it next time I pay my bill at the Dukes.

Glad they caught him.

But concerned with fine and the term referred to a hospital. Would it not be sensible since he has a history of needing help that he be remanded or taken to the hospital and admitted. What's the chances that he'll self-follow-up on this referral?

Some of the decisions here never cease to amaze me with the simplicity of logic used.

On a positive note, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet, should be commended for that...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

...who exposed himself to a Clinical Assistant and then self-gratified whilst being filmed on a mobile phone.

Was the Clinical Assistant the one who "filmed" the event? Did she shout "I'll give you five minutes to stop or else?" or maybe she got her phone out to exchange numbers?

I know that many may think this incident as being funny and humorous, but the fact is that this creep probably has the potential to stalk his victims and rape, which is the real scary part. I guarantee that none of you would want this perv living or working in the same vicinity as your children, wives or female relatives.

This sort of behaviour should be classified as a sexual offence and the guy placed on a sexual offenders list and his activates monitored, perhaps imposing him to report to the police of his whereabouts every month, because I doubt this is his first sexual offence and doubt this will be his last.

post-110219-0-73576400-1420882044_thumb.