I'm Cold Today

Costas2008

The cool weather in Thailand is a bit like positive threads on TV, it doesn't last long!

You are so right......as always are.

And I know you are a little like me..........just be happy and appreciate any good opportunity we get.

I, like you, always see the good so we are always happy, even when we shouldn't be!

• Like 2

18 and now raining its like a late Autumn afternoon in Sydney. Having said that after living here 13 years I am bloody freezing sitting outside. Honestly the coldest I can ever remember being in Thailand but it makes a nice change. Mrs Starky looks like she is about to take on the Antarctic..

• Like 2

Why want it to be cold?

Why the nee to post about it online - are you that isolated?

Can't even have an inane thread about the weather without someone hating on it. Why do you care? Why take the time to post? Are YOU that isolated..

• Like 2

Make sure you wear your balaclava and flip flops biggrin.png

Are you sure you can't see my house?biggrin.png I mean being an Aussie in Isaan generally flip flops are footwear du jour but you also nailed my headgear and the last 10 minute conversation I had with my wifeclap2.gif I think she thinks if she says naaw bo enough it gets warmer..

• Like 1

The cool weather really added to the atmosphere watching the Seahawks beat the Panthers this morning.

Great gardening weather, too.

post-215904-0-97331800-1420955379_thumb.post-215904-0-43447000-1420955570_thumb.post-215904-0-32766700-1420955736_thumb.post-215904-0-46378300-1420956036_thumb.post-215904-0-16289600-1420956461_thumb.

I'm gonna run along now, 'cause I'm sensing any minute now a fight's gonna be breaking out about who's happier, or who has the better weather thermometer. smile.png

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

cold again in BKK too today...... In the past week, I didnt need any Aircon on 5 out of 7 days, despite me being on the top floor of the building.

a couple of years ago (2007 or 2008 ?) I was in Udon in January, and we had 4 days in a row that saw temperatures of less than 10 degrees at night. caught me by surprise and I even bought a long sleeve shirt there at Central Mall to be able to go out in the evening.

The only long-sleeve Shirt I ever bought in 15 years of South-East-Asia ^^

• Like 2

It's beautiful. The drizzle has given the day a distinctly Late English Summer/Early Autumn feel....spent a few hours in the garden drinking ciders this afternoon which went down a treat in this weather. Got a fair few odd looks for being the only person in shorts and T shirt out and about this evening. Makes a change from sitting and sweating out more liquid than I'm pouring down me gullet....

• Like 1